I THINK MY FAMILY IS JEWISH, I CAN'T TELL THOUGH

This is serious. I think my family might be jewish. I cannot tell for sure though. My Grandmother looks like a Holocaust Survivor and looks the most Jewish here. She has a hooked nose, curly hair, creepy eyes, she survived under communism in Albania living just fine while many others where starving, she was a high paying dentist in a communist country, and she is too scared to look at a swastika of any sort. Everyone in my family has big noses. My father works in the Canadian Government as a high level always getting payed more then his other co partners. My mother worked as the leader of her realistate team. She claims to have left but still gets payed somehow. They all claim they have no money yet they have 6 cars outside of my house and a fancy garden. I cannot tell if they are jews or not though. If they are Jews what do I do? I have been an Antisemite since I was 12. I do not know what to do if my family is jewish. I need some advice from Jow Forums. I have been here for 7 months and I know that Jow Forums Gives good advice. So please help me.

Attached: rejgnjurejhrnjeh.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225726-Classify-Cristian-Codrin-(Romanian-male-model)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?199569-Differences-between-atlanto-med-and-Atlantid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask your family if you are jewish? If you are, see how far it goes, see if your family is committed, if they are, use them as a means to expose judaisim, make info on the tribe public.

My Family always say they are Muslim. My father is an avid practicer of Islam. But my other family members do not look like they practice islam too much. Claiming to be "somewhat westernized muslims"

>holocaust
>survivor
how dare you deny the holocaust

user, how do you have zero information on what you or your family are?

last name?

I prefer not to say my last name. I will say though it sounds like an Italian last name. Like a Northern Italian last name. My first and middle name is English.

Cough cough all white Europeans are lost tribes of Jews and welcome to Israel cough cough cough Jow Forums is full of self hating Jews and non-whites cough

Its hard to say. They are not too clear on it too. But I believe it is Turkish, Albanian, Italian, and Probably Mongolian (Some kind of Central Asian Tribe.)

The fact that you can't tell if your mother and father are jews is pretty much definite sign that yes you are jews.
Who else but jews would jew their (supposedly) adult children about these things

hmm well Italian and Irish are the two populations that most cryptojewish belong to

They practice Islam avidly though. It is rare to see a Jew hiding under Islam.

I am aware Italians had lots of Jewish Heritage but I did not know about the Irish having Jewish Heritage. Thanks for the information.

See under sane circmustances when someone says
>my parents practice islam and pray to mecca 4 times a day, are they muslim?
I would answer muslim
But if you change it to
>my parents practice islam and pray to mecca 4 times a day, are they muslim or jews?
and unironically ask this then there is obviously something going and they are definitely jews

I have a possible theory on my parents history. My father claims to have 1000 years of ancestry in the Caucasas, Central Asia, and the Anatolian Peninsula. Back then the part where some of his ancestors lived in Anatolia was beside the Khazar Khaganate. The most Jewish state besides Israel. It could be possible my first ancestors where Turkic/Mongolian Jews from the Khazar lands. But I do not know for sure.

Yeaa you're definitely not a Jew. But with that said, you're not necessarily a subhuman either. Plenty of Muslims are respectable people- akin to high caste violence Indians. I'm not really in a position to explain Muslim politics or give you direction, but I'll tell you now, you are probably closer- spiritually and mentally- to white people than you are the average Muslim.

>violence Indians
I have no idea what autocorrect was trying to say there

Ask them what do they think about Israel, maybe it will help to understand

When they ask you something or you tell them something finish the conversation with
"the nose knows" and then tapping your nose, that's the only way to be sure

This!
No matter what ideology a kike holds, they always support their meme country.

They are crypto-Jews and are deceiving you because you most likely worship God instead of Satan. I assume they are satanic Jews because they clearly have some shady financial situations going on.

Drop a penny on the sidewalk a bit away from the house and observe your family.

I found out that my grandpa was a half-kike after I became a nazi. I just recently saw pictures from his youth, and he had a total “jewfro” — meaning that curly ass hair that you see on most Jews. I’m not changing my political views over being le 12% tho

>She has a hooked nose, curly hair,
Don't fall for Jow Forums retarded race conceptions.

A lot of big noses and curly hair could be traits of atlantid, atlantid-med or mediterranean phenotypes.
Just because you have a big nose and curly hair does not mean shit.

A lot of romanians, italians and spaniards have curly hair, and big noses are also a roman aka atlantid/atlanto-med thing.

Go to this page if you want to know more.
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225726-Classify-Cristian-Codrin-(Romanian-male-model)

Worst case scenary if you are a jew your best play is to try to be one of the "good jews" in the next conflict.
Remember that where more than 150.000 that were part of the third reich.

>I'm a Jew. What do?

Get right with Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

Relevant:
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?199569-Differences-between-atlanto-med-and-Atlantid

ask them