Operation Anura

I think we should all meditate on/pray to our true selves/God/Kek to make a frog appear in the White House. We need to get as many people on board for this experiment as we can, because it seems as though it is a general rule that the more people that are involved in mass-meditations or mass-prayers like this, the more effective we will be in literally bending 'reality' itself to our righteous will. We will call this experiment 'Operation Anura' if you want (formerly 'Operation Malleable Reality'). Come on bros, we need to at least try this experiment. We need to practice controlling this infinite collective power of ours for the 2020 United States presidential election next year and even greater things further in the future. Also, check out this thread from earlier today that I just noticed which I made an edited screenshot out of (pic related):

What's significant about that post from that American bro is not only that he got trips of truth, but also his ID. His ID says 'Oz' and 'Oz' is another name for my country, Australia. There are NO coincidences, ONLY synchronicities.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we ALL REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). (end of part 1)

Attached: trips_of_truth.png (1366x294, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=css60iKVN5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(start of part 2) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

Attached: 1485480672595.gif (531x414, 71K)

A newsworthy frog is in the White House.

Attached: 1482233157207.jpg (500x467, 30K)

foreigners should stay out of american politics.

This has NOTHING to do with politics. Also, Americoons like you should stay out of meme-magic experiments.

Attached: you.jpg (500x542, 85K)

>Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime

Attached: GSd5S.png (2080x820, 115K)

Come on faggots, I can't do this on my own (not yet, anyway). We need to work together as one unit, as an unstoppable quantum-influencing hivemind.

Attached: meditation.jpg (1200x900, 138K)

say when it should start

Now, Deutschbro.

Our Frog in Heaven,
Kek be Your name.
Your kingdom come,
Your meme-magic be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily memes,
And forgive us our shitposts,
As we also have forgiven our shitposters.
And lead us not into degeneracy,
But deliver us from the status quo.
For Yours are the red pills, the dank memes and the epic gets forevermore.
Shadilay!

Attached: chessmaster.png (427x576, 310K)

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=css60iKVN5s

Attached: oldschool_capeshit_is_fucking_based.jpg (618x1037, 186K)

We superheroes and shit now, man.

Attached: superheroes.jpg (580x400, 146K)

>This has NOTHING to do with politics.
Then don't post it on Jow Forums, you fucking RETARD

I will NEVER stop posting it on Jow Forums, you fucking IDIOTIC NIGGER. Die mad. lmao

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 25K)

I just noticed in the trips screenshot that the trips post happened at 9:13. Does this mean we should specifically aim to get a newsworthy frog into the White House on the 13th of September?

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (1280x853, 437K)

Attached: dancing_frogs_at_the_white_house.gif (512x512, 452K)

Attached: 1566245020480.png (1006x688, 484K)

Attached: trump_holds_a_frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (1200x1750, 916K)

What do the Joe Biden trips mean, brehs? Do those trips mean that Joe Biden is going to somehow become an unwitting conduit for us memeing a newsworthy frog into the White House?

Attached: the_prophecy_of_kek.jpg (754x517, 47K)

The Ancient Egyptians prophesied internet-based meme magic.

Attached: ancient_egypt_computer.jpg (506x506, 79K)

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 156202089.png (1040x650, 1.53M)

Jow Forums stands for “politically incorrect,” not “politics.”

Attached: 0B56DE4B-1100-4CC8-83B1-51A62294F39D.jpg (960x646, 69K)

ULTRA-CHECKED!!!!!

Attached: 154542759.gif (734x1100, 199K)

The notion of being able to alter 'reality' through pure will is not new, it is as old as time itself. We can bend 'reality' to our righteous will through prakamya siddhi, which is the ability to fulfill whatever you desire through the power of irresistible will. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Attached: yogi.jpg (624x850, 68K)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end)

Attached: basedindianman.jpg (640x430, 47K)

IN THE NAME OF KEK AND BARRON TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR, A FROG WILL JUMP
A FROG IS CUTE
A FROG IS SWEET
A FROG ON THE LAWN WILL BRING DOWN THE ELITE

Attached: 156202059.jpg (900x1195, 81K)

Bump

Attached: 72E6D81F-6E5C-4474-84E6-0A3FB40546E1.gif (400x560, 1.43M)

Thanks for the bump, based American me.

Attached: pepe_dabbing.gif (498x359, 408K)

I just got an idea. What if the next time there's a big protest going on somewhere that's being reported on live in news channels around the world, someone from Jow Forums brings a sign to that protest with the words "There is a newsworthy frog in the White House." in English on it? It should be in English since, as we all know, English is the global language, so by using English and even briefly having your sign shown on live television, we can subconsciously penetrate the minds of normies as thoroughly as possible.

Attached: 156282089.gif (498x498, 430K)

It it proves true that Jow Forums can change reality via meditation/prayer/etc then....I can imagine things will get out of control fast

Attached: 1562436880412.jpg (831x799, 55K)

This was already proven back in 2016. It’s why (((They))) changed the rules on this board and banned chaos magick get worship and kek summoning threads.

Are you the same Bhutanbro from one of the other Operation Anura threads? In any case, yeah, shit's gonna get REAL if we change reality through mass-meditation/mass-prayer. But I'm ready for it. I'm ready for things to get out of control. In fact, it's about time things got out of control in this corruptly controlled world.

There is a newsworthy frog in the White House.

There's no turning back now. We have to do this. And if we succeed (hint: we will) and (((they))) shut this board down, then that's basically an admission of defeat from (((them))). We've already won, all that's left for us to do now is to land the killing blow. It's in God's script.

Attached: travelling_in_the_quantum_realm.gif (280x212, 658K)

>This was already proven back in 2016

We proved this shit not once but TWICE in 2016, first with Brexit, then with Trump. The (((mods))) know that this shit WORKS, that's why they keep either a) deleting these threads of mine or b) moving them to Jow Forums to prevent them from gaining momentum. I will NEVER give up. Words like 'impossible', 'defeat' and 'failure' do not exist in my vocabulary. The more challenged I get, the more determined I become.

Attached: 146212349.gif (540x333, 355K)

HIPPITY HOPPITY
GET ON TRUMP'S PROPERTY

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

It makes sense you know, that reality works that way for whatever reason
It would explain things like prayer
Maybe in ancient times the only way to get everyone to think the same thing at the same time was to tell them to all do it at night for some God.
Now with the internet it's magnified, and easier to pull off. Much stronger. Seems like kinda a waste of power to do dumb shit like elections when you could force breakthroughs that advance humanity, like idk, AI or something

Attached: 1558656783371.jpg (399x225, 20K)

I completely agree with you, based Bhutanese me. 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but 'reality' is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of what we call 'meme magic'. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Attached: krishnapepe.jpg (600x750, 448K)

Welcome back, based ausbro! And remember...

... a newsworthy frog IS in the White House

Attached: Pepe infoweed.gif (800x800, 1.41M)

Good to be back, based Swede!

Attached: kermit_the_frog_at_the_white_house.png (881x666, 1.12M)

>BREAKING: Inter-dimensional frog monster threatens to destroy the world. Humanity baffled, demands to know who is responsible

Attached: 1542997226191.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Fuckin' BASED Bhutanese bro! Let's use our collective power to mold reality into whatever we want it to be!

Attached: 157141349.gif (500x442, 1021K)

So I can mold me some friends?

Attached: 1536852451328.jpg (600x576, 37K)

You don't need to. I'm already your friend, Bhutanese bro. We reality-warpers always stick together.

Attached: 152373659.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

Good lord maybe I imagined you into existence for this very purpose

Attached: 1542337030109.jpg (680x699, 38K)

Maybe you did. Anything is possible, after all. ;)

Attached: 156704309.png (187x187, 62K)

In that case, sorry about....the thing....you know what I'm talking about

Attached: 1544081486096.png (240x233, 41K)

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (1024x993, 183K)

Gotta purify your consciousness to have your intentions to be blessed by digits, homies.

Attached: Austin Powers.jpg (640x626, 97K)

Attached: 156318249.jpg (1484x1018, 639K)

Why does it have to be newsworthy? As long as we notice it, isn't that good enough to confirm it?

Attached: 1537230706733.png (645x773, 24K)

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (5312x2988, 1.22M)

You just KNOW he's shitting behind that bush

Attached: 1537619884185.png (772x721, 189K)

It has to be newsworthy because the only way we'll know if there's a frog in the White House is if major news channels in the United States (and elsewhere) talk about the frog.

Attached: the_chad_nobody.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.png (1557x1271, 2.46M)

Kek, bless this thread with repeating numbers.

Attached: frog_meets_trump_in_the_white_house.jpg (1280x720, 581K)

o shit, we back.

Attached: 1566364400502.png (400x584, 131K)

He's here, lads!

Attached: based_kek.png (565x800, 759K)

CHECKED

Attached: A094FBFD-94B7-4F42-A4D4-1B949A18F8FB.png (406x318, 276K)

Attached: 156315089.jpg (1152x648, 157K)

MOLOCH ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!!

Attached: frog_near_the_white_house.jpg (400x284, 32K)

Attached: frog_enters_the_white_house.jpg (905x679, 143K)

we can't just SEE IT casually in some broadcast, in the background? Like a lil statue or something?

Attached: 1555117276615.gif (498x416, 89K)

Attached: 1566346818085.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I guess we could, but it would be hard to pull off something like that (probably even harder than what we're already trying to do).

Attached: 1566344488342.jpg (600x400, 67K)

Attached: toad_on_the_white_house.jpg (778x900, 168K)

Nah it'll be easy for some autist to sneak in and plant a suspicious looking frog
I can't see how anything could go wrong
I'm not even sure what you're talking about atm, i was focusing my enormous energy on adding a frog status

Attached: 1550501380395.png (399x400, 120K)

Attached: 15246207806885.jpg (612x414, 53K)

Use some chaos / sigil magick. Create a sigil signifying Frog in white house. Create a meme of it. Infuse it with power (using your intention and focus). Spread the meme.

Await results

Thanks for your help. I really mean that. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 15664047044715.jpg (622x349, 106K)

Checked! I'll try your suggestion.

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.png (1224x936, 2.03M)

I think for this to work we'll need a picture of the exact frog status we want to appear there, otherwise i'm not going to know which one to bu-, i mean which one to imagine there

Attached: 1553374187464.png (744x804, 167K)

fuck, STATUE*****

Attached: frogs_in_the_white_house.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Also we should call it the Froggenning rather than Operation Anura

also if it hasn't be apparent yet, i've been making sure to keep this shit bumped, because its an interesting and cool idea, and basically it would reveal a secret that would lead to....some interesting things

Attached: 1549277357549.gif (530x360, 158K)

Attached: frog's_legs.jpg (705x836, 152K)

Couldn't agree more. Next thread I make about this topic will be titled 'Operation Froggenning'.

Attached: 14736400708415.gif (758x866, 479K)

Thanks for your bumps. I truly appreciate them, fren.

Attached: trump_meets_frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (908x694, 338K)

Attached: 15663429235595.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Attached: newsworthy.jpg (800x450, 337K)

Attached: soon_honkler.jpg (1408x936, 700K)

How can we be sure it is the bending of reality and not just some lurker here who also has some job at the white house and thus can do it and DOES do it? It needs to be something impossible for a person to just do.

Attached: 1543755021944.png (112x77, 10K)

Attached: where_is_frog.jpg (1920x1080, 890K)

the memes need to be shared outside of this thread. it needs to seep into the fabric of the internet

I know what you mean, but I think it's incredibly unlikely that us shitposters here on Jow Forums would be able to just walk into the White House. You'd need some type of permission to do shit like that, I think.

Attached: notable_amphibian_in_pale_abode.png (759x604, 989K)

Perhaps spamming shit like "Guys did you hear about the Frog in the white house" or "WTF I just saw a newsworthy frog" etc will help permeate the Froggenning into the noosphere

Well, that still counts doesn't it, especially if its newsworthy

When you meditate, you should keep an image of a frog in your mind for an extended period of time (maybe at least 10 minutes, but I'll do this shit for an hour or more) and it should be the SAME image of a frog because that's how you develop one-pointedness of the mind. Meditation is about one-pointedness of the mind (among other things). Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.

Attached: ramana_maharshi.jpg (850x400, 92K)

Attached: this_is_easy.png (711x470, 836K)

There is a CHANCE that someone here works in a high level place there, or even a low level job
So if anything happens, people will automatically assume some fag lurked here and did it. Which then ruins the whole experiment, as you gain like, 10% believers, not nearly enough to pull off bigger bending....probably....I mean I guess we don't know how many humans it takes, or how the power is calculated based on amount of brains

Attached: 1559301038193.jpg (250x202, 7K)

No thats a good thing to show it has worked and build faith then we can move onto more miraculous things

Attached: truth_alone_triumphs.png (708x372, 565K)

I guess man, its whatever, I think in reality you don't want to make it something impossible for humans to do because you don't truly believe bending reality via large amounts of focused human brains is possible.

Attached: 1543271188170.png (500x500, 76K)

I completely agree with you, based British me. Fuck it, I'm going to dedicate my life to getting a frog into the White House. I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 158678129.gif (316x320, 518K)

>I'm going to dedicate my life to getting a frog into the White House. I don't give a fuck
your WHOLE life?

Attached: 1553590430200.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

Based and frogpilled

Checked and our entire purpose is now the Froggenning. So it has been written and so it shall be done

Attached: extremely-newsworthy.png (500x610, 130K)

Attached: pepe_meme_magic.jpg (1024x910, 205K)

Attached: trump_releases_a_frog_into_the_white_house.jpg (912x657, 251K)

Attached: frog_choir.jpg (906x602, 414K)