Hey dude lets worship this guy who did magic tricks and such way back

>hey dude lets worship this guy who did magic tricks and such way back
>sick my dude, bet he was all sorts of holy n shit
>totally man, but also if we see any of them women folk trying some party trick we better make em regret it!

Attached: e77df876011ba3e6e8b5e8cbdfedfa67.jpg (531x527, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PjhxGPwu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey dude let's be redditors while we cut our dicks off and mutilate our hormone quantities
pastebin.com/PjhxGPwu

>mutilate our hormone quantities
You what?

Attached: ohyeh.gif (540x380, 386K)

exactly, and it's interesting how you didn't quote the "redditor" and "castration" parts of that post as well

hmmm quite ironic that you would speak ill of becoming a tranny is it not

*snap

Attached: a22a0f35342a39e5cb9810af026aa38c.jpg (1200x960, 99K)

why? this about your mother again?

maybe youre so obsessed with my mother to compensate for something

compensate for all the souls i have not saved from the disease (you know which one)? maybe so, your mother is a point of no return, so, it's only fair that i do the right thing and shut 'er down

i was thinking something a bit more familial

What's going on here?

from what i know, your mother isn't in my family, and you should already know about her abnormality by now, right?

of course my mother is not in your family and your own mother doesnt want to be part of your family either

yeah, someone like your mother could never be part of a most prestigious family like mine, considering her abnormality which you must already know of, since i hear such things do run in the family, correct?

I want you to be my daddy America Chan!

prestigious must have quite a different meaning between america and europe. over here it means something along the lines of esteemed

with how your mother's abnormality rolls through the family like a truck on newly paved cement, i'm guessing this esteem comes more from pity than anything

i hear romanian cement isnt the greatest thing to drive on so im not sure whats to pity

and am*rican dogs aren't the greatest organisms to walk this earth due to their slow, fumbled nature caused by their excessive weight, it's a hard life, just like your mother enjoys her new hard..... let's not go there, shall we?

im quite slow to ejaculate into your mothers vagina

The breakup is imminent reddit tranny, even your own boyfriend can’t stand the sight of you

Attached: D2571176-E832-4274-AF54-AEC7E8D77FF9.jpg (790x554, 103K)

ejaculate? pffft, how? with all the romanian sperm you accumulated over the years that's residing in all nooks and crannies across your body that didn't already get melted in your stomach acid and then vomiting it all over? am*rican dog """"""penises""""" are a myth and simply put, do not exist, so can't go that route mate

why are you so desperate to ejaculate onto a male that you would even make up fiction about yourself ejacuating onto me

fiction? ahhhhh, don't be like that now, you remember all those times you enjoyed the burger with rich cheese, don't you? ;)

more and more fictional stories. can you please do something to curb your lust for men degenerate?

come on, did the burger with rich cheese overload your senses so much you couldn't remember a thing? guess the power of the burger with rich cheese shows it self once again

a fetish for men and a fetish for hypnosis. disgusting

don't try to hide the true feelings, as they say in the jolly old land of the U S of A, you must work hard and acquire the burger with rich cheese for your nation, and your compatriots

yes us americans are hard working and productive which cannot be said about r*mania

working hard for that burger with rich cheese, i hope? ;)

working hard to slay r*manians

slay the burger with rich cheese!

Is this a RP session? Can I join?

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 32 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)