One chance at life

>one chance at life
>jewish
>own zero banks

Attached: 1518504689629.png (848x800, 90K)

lol loser get on my level

>be me
>bar mitzva
>unironically sure that after I do the aaliya latorah my rabbi would take me to a room and tell me the truth
>after I finished the ceremony he tells me to come with him back into the synagogue
>excited af, gonna ask him for some bank shares and maybe a ghost seat in the European parliament
>mrw he just tells me some bullshit about the bible and tells me to put tefillin every day
>mrw he's as bluepilled as the goyim

nice try mossad, but the world will soon know it is you who has been fucking them over, and its is on you whom they will want revenge.

literally all jews own a bank
if you don't then you did something wrong

Jews are the smartest, but only the Jews who are Atheists are the smartest however.

cringelord

Are you sure? There was probably a mixup when you were born, my cousins and i each own several banks. Your circumcised right?

It's true, though.

complete falsehood

Complete truth.

prove it

Believing in god is kind of gay.

prove it

*Unzips dick.*

this is sexual harrasment and not proof

You'll feel the proof real soon.

no

OK.

tags:
jew jewish wojak reddit

>im Sephardi

Attached: 1525531750179.png (482x427, 79K)

>>mrw he's as bluepilled as the goyim
this is the bluepill right here

>one chance at life
>be a faggot
>autism
>not a super cool anime mc

We should have exterminated your kind time ago.

Viva la reina Isabel de Castilla.

Attached: 1804CBB3-D99D-433C-B918-20B8576EAFCC.png (369x309, 86K)

Why didn't you? God damn if I have to go to a family dinner one more time and see all of these subhuman pieces of shit who unironically think they're better than Ashkenazi Haredim.

Ashkenazi Hilonim are just as worse, but fuck them.

worst of all are the reddit spacers

>tefillin

Jews literally have to carry the torah around in little boxes on their body? That's autistic as fuck.

How do I become one of you?

>one chance at life
>born to late for dinosaurs
>born to late to see Roman Legions, Red Army or Wehrmacht
>born too early for giant robot mecha
>born just in time for railroading, trains, minecraft and legos

Attached: f67b79a6923282c42cb1c109101011c1b0baa1c147063cec6e25153dc4192e00.jpg (784x757, 240K)

It's not actually a tefilin, its an antenna that we use in order to communicate our brains into one big jewish consciousness, which then is shared by the big gay lizard aliens who grow inside the foreskins of politicians and hijack their penis in order to subvert their testosterone levels and give more aid to Israel

Attached: 1564110012164.jpg (422x768, 98K)

>one chance at life
>born fat
you don't know what suffering is

Attached: 1567274361978.jpg (720x476, 55K)

Remove your foreskin and dip some matzah in the blood of goy children

sned me a beautiful jewish woman

im 1/4 sefaradi

Regrettable bump

why are israeli posters so cringe?

Attached: 6t23523.jpg (640x480, 27K)

You don't carry it around unless you're traveling. You keep it in your house and put it on in the morning.

Not that I would ever do that autistic thing. Most people who put Tefillin no longer feel anything from doing so, it's literally a chore for them.

Start by voting to Trump