Nachtruf - Pulvis. Cinis. Cultus

Can one of you Austrian bros help me find where I can listen/download this demo?

Also crunchy bm demo thread
here's one of their earlier demos: youtu.be/tFcjaQpa5jQ

Attached: 31556811_258024224928615_7470689470694555648_n.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flaaac.com/291470-nachtruf-pulvis-cinis-cultus.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3996089
youtube.com/watch?v=J03woJbLrgA
youtu.be/SNmVRESxCMQ
youtu.be/qIsWEvERvho
youtu.be/NHwr9lKbZHg
youtu.be/LuQ52axrLCI
youtu.be/y1b7fs-Kp0o
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxiRot5ApY
youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI
youtube.com/watch?v=wWCiviGLVnk
youtu.be/An96Z-BMMko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flaaac.com/291470-nachtruf-pulvis-cinis-cultus.html
Did you even try?

Attached: 1404606030958.gif (600x338, 1.26M)

that site is telling me to register with a credit card to download dude. I'm not gonna do that

Oh, you're right. Didn't bother testing out the link myself. Here's a torrent to the discography, seems to have the album you wanted.
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3996089

Attached: 1348474184437.jpg (600x450, 57K)

It's all good, I actually just found it after your comment inspired me to try again. So thanks for that. This time I used Google instead of my regular duckduckgo, and it came up in the second search result, heh

>Google
Surprised that still even gives out any kind of real results. Going to give this band a listen myself, but first I'm going to check out this new drop youtube.com/watch?v=J03woJbLrgA

cant you use youtube to mp3 sites?
or do you want higher quality audio

youtu.be/SNmVRESxCMQ
rate my song

Attached: hh.jpg (1198x732, 295K)

that's sick. I've heard this band before, I just can't remember which album it was. by the way if you're not into terribly mixed demos like I am, you might want to check out their studio mixed release instead. it's really sweet
youtu.be/qIsWEvERvho
it's not on YouTube, but yes I do prefer a quality rip. especially since demos are already rough in quality.
gonna check it out now man

the melodic intro was really good, but I wasn't feeling the rest

haha thats very interesting i hated the intro i did but liked the rest
how would you say should the rest have sounded

since you liked the previous intro you might like this song of mine better (audio is shit be warned)
youtu.be/NHwr9lKbZHg

Attached: saturn and starts.png (1885x864, 102K)

>I've heard this band before, I just can't remember which album it was
They have like 3 other LPs and one demo, if I recall correctly, but usually everyone's found out about them via their third album. Exercises in Futility.
>by the way if you're not into terribly mixed demos like I am, you might want to check out their studio mixed release instead.
I'm used to listening to old BM records that sound like they were recorded on a walkman inside a public toilet, so I have no problems with the quality going either way. Though to be fair I've lately been listening to more and more high production value stuff. Thanks for the link.

>recorded on a walkman inside a public toilet
how did you know my secret recording technique

can one of you dead niggers in an alley help me find OP's anus

There's a confession to be made here. I am, your long lost brother.

Attached: 1491942946921.jpg (591x734, 48K)

MEIN BROEDER

Attached: 1565821493545.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Reunited once again. Now nothing will stop us.

Attached: 1539941964336.jpg (690x792, 48K)

with my shitty music talents and your brains we will concur the world as brothers

youtu.be/LuQ52axrLCI

Attached: shaman.jpg (999x894, 218K)

The dream team.
Also, I like this one. I'd say it sounds like a pretty cool outro to a song, at least that's how I imagine it.

thx tho i must admit when i record songs im very drunk i dont remember most of the stuff i upload

Attached: varg.png (641x676, 173K)

As long as you're having fun with it, that's all that matters. Half the time I try and pick up the guitar, I drop it half an hour in. I think I'm more interested in drums than guitar.

Attached: 1524314277475.gif (217x279, 167K)

the guitar riffs, and then the drums especially had a nu-metal-esque feel in my opinion. which is a genre I despise (ie: disturbed, drowning pool or whatever)
That second song is great intro/prelude material.
Yeah I just now confirmed that it was my good friend who showed me Mgla one time when we were drinking. Was too fucked up to remember lol
>recorded in a toilet
hahahahahah yeah man that's my fuckin shit!!
my sacred area is reserved for my non-existent future wife's tongue, faggot. you're going to have to look elsewhere

i need a drummer !!!!

Attached: Aku.png (1017x765, 354K)

I've been heavily addicted to this song lately. the whole album is good though, but this opening song especially.
youtu.be/y1b7fs-Kp0o

>had a nu-metal-esque feel in my opinion
dude thats the sound i was trying to make you just made my day i wanted it to be like a heavy korn riff and you saying it sounds nu metal made me so happy
i am trying to make a fusion of nu metal and black metal

thx for your nice critisims it really helps me
i really like intro riffs lole prob why i keep making them lole

>Was too fucked up to remember lol
I know that feeling all too well.
>hahahahahah yeah man that's my fuckin shit!!
I sometimes do get a craving for some raw sound, but it also gets harder to find new stuff like that, when the itch arrises. Since even most new bands tend to have decent recording quality these days.

Don't have a drumkit on me, to be honest. I've mostly been stuck writing digital drums for random guitar ideas I've been having.

>good friend who showed me Mgla one time when we were drinking.
dude i fucking love mgla he inspired me to start playing guitar

>writing digital drums for random guitar ideas I've been having.
we are on the internet all ideas are digital now

dead niggers in an alley oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxiRot5ApY
Just gonna drop some Bob Ross black metal, since we're at it.

Good stuff.

Fair point, but I still think that digital drums don't sound anywhere as pleasing to the ear as a real life recording.

>Fair point, but I still think that digital drums don't sound anywhere as pleasing to the ear as a real life recording.
true but at least there is a human behind the digital ideas

youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI

my favourite album

That reminds me.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWCiviGLVnk
This is an AI making all the music.

yeah i remember i posted this here months ago
the things is these AI songs dont have any soul

how can a machine feel the pain of the soul trapped in a prison of flesh

Good point. Still though, interesting how far technology has come. Also a bit spooky. I'd love to see a metal album about a futuristic robot dystopia written by an AI.

Attached: 1486638556359.jpg (600x600, 202K)

and i would like to see how the AI fails to perceive the pain of being human

Attached: tristis.jpg (1257x887, 233K)

no problem man, just telling you how it is to me. glad I could help
I just discovered this band not too long ago, which has an old school sound but the release was of this year
youtu.be/An96Z-BMMko
fucking bookmarked. this Bob Ross bm is sweet

Also, if you guys don't have a drum set and you're sick of digital drums (as you should be.) maybe try and find a drummer online that you can send your guitar tracks to and have him record some drums over them. the only other option is to get an electric set, even though it's digital, it sounds less mechanical than programming drums.

That actually sounds pretty fucking metal.

Taking a quick glance at it, that sounds pretty interesting. The synth choices and the melodies are also pretty interesting sounding. Thanks!
>maybe try and find a drummer online that you can send your guitar tracks to
That's definitely an option, but I think I just want to try and practice drums again. Even just for the fun of it.

Attached: 1516714948952.jpg (125x55, 2K)

the problem is i have no body like you to tell me like " listen dude this is shit maby do this and this and then it wil sound epic"" criticism is what makes mans works from mediocrity to perfection

a white man in africa IS as metal as it gets broerder

>find a drummer online that you can send your guitar tracks
i am looking for a drummer that can help me make sweat nu black maetal tracks

Attached: 10050982-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 81K)

Actually, I've never bothered to check, but doesn't /mu/ have a thread where anons just upload their own stuff and then get judged by everyone? Kinda like drawthreads on /a/ and /v/ and other boards.

Brutha, I can't deny such truths, especially when they're back by both dubs and quads. You're living the trve kvlt life.

Hah, I guess genre fusions are quite popular these days. Lately I've been thinking of having this combination of doom metal, black metal and hardcore punk, with some emo on top.
Not sure how to correctly write nu-metal drums, haven't really listened to much nu-metal in ages now.

Attached: 1485851145261.jpg (480x359, 42K)

>Lately I've been thinking of having this combination of doom metal, black metal and hardcore punk, with some emo on top.
>N
ive been thinking the same , we need new music for the doomer lads if i am not that person maby i am the one that inspires the future generation to do so

Attached: photo_verybig_3197.jpg (500x330, 71K)

if you make me drums tracks i wil make you riffs to match it

Well, music does constantly evolve. So it's not a bad idea to experiment with it, especially if it's done for your own enjoyment first and utmost. It's just a huge bonus if others also start liking it.

Sure, I can give it a shot. Though it will probably be at a bit of a slow pace, because I'm a bit busy with other real life stuff right now. What would be the best way to communicate with you? Discord, skype, e-mails?

Attached: 1446292476309.jpg (927x380, 71K)

>hat would be the best way to communicate with you? Discord, skype, e-mails?
i have Skype email and discrod you choose

I guess, discord's good enough for me. Been using it the most lately. Also have a steam account, but I rarely use that these days.
Here's my discord JOked[!]#5173

Attached: 1495375792249.jpg (635x634, 101K)

ok i send friend request

Neat music, OP.