Hi anons you ever feel like wanting to not wake up? i have that very same want right now...

hi anons you ever feel like wanting to not wake up? i have that very same want right now. i feel that im to much sensitive. how about you user? also im bored yes thats why i made this thread

Attached: 678678768.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

svartadtsu

Attached: 1567461619479.jpg (1000x1000, 266K)

Wake down instead Ritsu.

Attached: sayori_115.jpg (327x327, 17K)

forbidden word
i wanna unwaken yes

kind of, I'm sick and I feel as if I have a pile of worms twisting my very insides.
have a nice day

that sounds awful. i hope you get better soon

Everyone is sad

Attached: 14b8dbf6-a607-4ce2-86fb-c61b2db4ea4b.jpg (386x576, 65K)

Wake up against your own will, roll, think it something like a videogame you wanna play that you have, idk.

Attached: 3ifylvpbcc101.png (2560x1440, 1.74M)

got a discord thread, over

no. some people are happy with their everyday life.
i wake up everyday wishing i didnt. idk why this universe is tormenting me so much. but i have been really unlucky lately and i feel that its not just a coincidence anymore

I and the lurkingfags are listening.
What's making you not wanting to wake up? Has your life take a deep turn to shit after something major happened?
Are you a believer when it comes to superstitions?

Attached: IMG_20190831_142627.jpg (579x394, 100K)

waking up everyday for some shitty school. shitty transport system delays and wastes hours of your time. child protective services hunting my ass again. i just want to be in peace. everyday i feel like pulling my hair out.

Attached: 1523416785693.jpg (630x360, 29K)

Who is happy?

Attached: 1560307090380.jpg (540x540, 46K)

people who have decent everyday lives and feel safe. i know there are people like that and i used to be one of them.

As kids we where all happy. But we are not kids anymore.

Attached: 1560406829835.jpg (544x549, 58K)

your not getting what im saying. most people actually enjoy their everyday life. liked i used to last year. but now i hate it so much.

Attached: 1519706462153.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I've lived and still living the life of someone with a shitty school life, the best part is when you come home and starve yourself to look "darker yet attractive" for some school whore.
For the child service shit, I don't know what to really say other than to try to look as healthy as you possibly can, and if it's a problem regarding your parents, try to convince them to look as healthy too, although I'm not sure what's going on really behind the scenes, so take my advice as some sort of possible suggestion.
Sometimes the best way I feel peace is by sitting in a dark corner surrounded by darkness, the only place I feel at home most of the time

Attached: glowing-eyes-of-eastern-coyote-hunting-animal-images.jpg (900x600, 107K)

my mom is the only one left and she is as dumb as bread. also child protective services in norgay tried giving me goverment funded friends because i didnt go outside of my house after school. yes they do that

Attached: 1523715608344.png (512x424, 214K)

I won't say anything regarding your mom, as I am not a member of your family.
Can you try to tell them to stop or anything like that? I mean Norway has a NEET problem but government funded "friends" surely isn't going to stop it.
Anyways, I guess you could tell them you have "online friends" idk, or say that you don't need them

Attached: 1861138-830px_jagiyuriaden2.jpg (830x461, 86K)

I liked my life last year as well.

I feel like this will be the worst year of my life.
This summer has damaged my optimism. I don't even remember the person I used to be.

Attached: cccc.png (1000x1200, 869K)

they wont stop trying to "suggest"(force) me friends until i get some outside time when im home.
i just wanted peace and comfort. but that wont ever happen

Attached: 1520570822727.png (600x664, 300K)

I suppose you could try getting some "outside time" when home without them tailgating your ass like in a racing game. Ride your bike or something, I do that quite a bit.
Try to pass school, get some workplace, work your money up and then buy an apartment where to live, if you ever need motivations, try to get some of the "nicer" people here to give you comfort

Attached: IMG_20190831_182621.jpg (992x516, 150K)

why don't you join the dead niggers in the alley faggot

actually even if i did that i wouldnt be able to get away from them. i have to do sports, instruments or some sort of shit in the freetime and not just being outside. i have worse issues then being outside. how about me being a nobody at the school? how about maybe instead of shitting on me make me feel better? child protective services has only been shame to me.
we will all one day do so

Attached: 1525936160996.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

i really should sleep now. hopefully i wont wake up to this stupid reality. the "adults" failed me as the child i was. one day all normies will die. good night

Attached: Shinozaki.Ayumi.(Corpse.Party).full.1534448.jpg (700x700, 217K)

Hmm... I suppose you can always try to act like you have no issues with it, and then when at home release your frustration with someone you know will listen to you, I don't know If I can bare it all, due to me not knowing exactly who you are and what person you are, but I can try maybe.
I'm a nobody in school aswell, I have genuinely no problem with it, I get to do what I have to do and then come back home and maybe go out with friends, although lately I've felt so sick like shit that it has been quite impossible for me to go out.
I'm not trying to shit on you, although we can both agree I'm not really making a good job at making you feel better, although, just know that you matter to people, to your online friends.
You can't get them off your tail even if your mom signs papers to get them off your ass?
Perhaps if you have a PS4 we can talk a bit there tomorrow maybe, I'll see if playing some games together might cheer you up.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I hope you'll sleep well, at least. Make sure you turn the lights off and sleep, cry if you have to. Release your emotions, so you won't go insane afterwards.

Attached: b94f1f2d51e0809ec74507902e764130.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Me stuck on bed

Attached: ECpW3UoUcAEbUxl[1].jpg (2220x1920, 145K)

I know exactly how are you feeling. Had it for few years now. Considered killing myself this year but could not bring myself to it as I had to take care of a my girlfriends cat as she goes to uni. Shit this damn cat is only thing that keeps my on this world. And I even tried to fought it, the feeling of wanting to die. I started to work out and now I'm in considerably good shape. I'm soon to be profesional pilot. I've got a girlfriend that I still lie about loving. And nothing helps. None of those actions helped me get better and I still hope I won't wake up tomorrow because my life is pointless and full of dissapointments.

>fagcel incel trannycel gaycel lesbiancel volcel celcel aaaaa stop having fun aaaaaa have sex aaaa

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

>hi anons you ever feel like wanting to not wake up
Yes sometimes I feel like I need to sleep. I heard its normal, you should try it.

how about I come hang out with you and we can play outside and then you can shoot me to get rid of your anger and then the norgay gov will be like "damn, he a gangsta" and leave u alone

niggers are dying in alleys right now