Baphomet, occultism discussion - Abrahamic God is An Evil Slavedriver Edition

Previous thread boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/225295835#top

What I want to know is how can you all justify bending to the knee to an obviously malicious, mendacious, slave driving psychic vampire such as your precious Abrahamic God? Christians, Jews, Muslims. All of you, if you are truly theistic, are cucks to an evil demiurge.

Attached: christianity truth redpill jesus christ god insanity lunacy.jpg (719x695, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked up the link, sorry, here for anyone that wants to see it without having to click through
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/225295835

OK WTF am I doing wrong.
Testing: try #2

INB4 people call me "newfag".

So what's your religion OP?

(((Yahweh))) isn't the demiurge (and the demiurge isn't bad, as the creator of matter), he is just the israelite national god.

Attached: 1562301598452.jpg (309x700, 45K)

Newfag

>Abrahamic God is An Evil Slavedriver
free will refutes and disproves your claim.
checkmate.

I don't have a religion, but I'm not an atheist. You know what I'd say? I'd say I see "the other side" as just a part of nature. Just as wild, unpredictable and potentially even more unpleasant than the reality we're able to consciously perceive in this world. Like the title of the other thread is, "as above, so below". I'd say that's how I feel about it.

And if it turns out the Abrahamic God is real (Which I think he probably is to some degree or another) then I say it's the sworn duty of my soul to struggle against him in an eternal attempt to remain free.

God is the truth.
Souls are the truth put into you.
Death returns your truth to the beginning.
Rebirth allows your soul to experience new fragments of truth.
Repeated infinitely in balance.
All towards further refining and completing the truth itself.

Not when you understand psychic vampirism tho. If there's an all powerful or nearly all powerful demiurge, his primary goal is probably to lap up your negative psychic vibes. He probably wallows in your pain and misery. That's why he doesn't want you to masturbate, he wants you to be frustrated. And he wants you to fuck girls so you can create a new set of crops for him.

Inb4 the agent of chaos larping as a literalist christcuck from the previous thread

This is more an issue with humanity rather than religion. Even if religion were not to exist we would find ways to create these centralized hierarchical structures that corrupt.

>Baphomet,
It's an alchemy meme of gnostic (gay Christianity) meaning unification of gender, of light (sophia) and material (demiurge). You faggots are incapable of learning no matter how many times you are told.

Attached: 1566846492711s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Yeah it's true that one of the scariest things you're ever gonna learn is that a lot of the reason the world sucks and has so many problems is because humans actually thrive on it. This is the choice of their free will. They made these problems, and they relish them. Even if they complain about them, secretly they love them. And the ones that complain that loudest? Like the communists and left-wingers and shit? They're the ones that love it the most and thrive off of it the most. Somehow pic related is probably somewhat related.

Attached: modern communists.jpg (542x767, 102K)

Free from what you, idiot?
God is the absolute freedom, idiot.
The more you rebel to God the more you are enslaving yourself, idiot.

Attached: min88.jpg (800x333, 31K)

Paul writes to the early Gnostics in Corinthians. Everything in the West is corrupted by the bible, even transhumanism is neo-gnostic, even atheism is Judeo-communism now. The ancient traditions are long purged and filtered through Christianization

Gnostics also wormed their way into Islam and Zoroastrianism, Crowley larped as a Druid, Blavatsky as a hindu... We live in a judeo-christian society and it's even

Attached: crowley Gnostic.jpg (474x547, 27K)

^this. I believe in another side. I believe in God/Gods as a name for an engineer/engineers. I believe in Order. I believe in case. I don't believe any fucker past/present and notable future has any clue as to how this all started, how it works, and how if/at all it will end. I believe organized religion to be LARP/spiritual training wheels. religions of the east are for more based as they espouse PERSONAL spiritual development. Desert nigger religions are the least evolved/refined and thus center moreso on tribalism pursuits and prizes/punishment. I don't believe ANY occult group has 'secret' knowledge or understanding. They're full of shit/LARP fags too. I do see beyond the normal person. I do have an understanding that I don't even think cult fags have about their own material. It's hilarious to see the random interps/tangets people get on but in that I realize that beliefs steer people and they believe the fantastical bullshit they do for a reason. Sometimes they know its bullshit but they personally profit from it thus are ok with it. Baphomet is a symbol for a range of meaning. It's hilarious that dumbfags think there's some nigger named satan w/ horns coming out of his head whose going to burn them for eternity or that dumb fuckers get special powers from ritual bullshit which is also LARP.

Attached: LARP_tree.jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

How is it "freedom" to worship someone and pledge yourself to him, and pray to him, and follow all of his rules, and devote your life to him, and even feel ashamed of your thoughts, instincts, sexuality and so forth because of him. It is complete slavery. This is totally orwellian. "Freedom is slavery" tier shit.

This is some of the worst trolling I've seen yet.

There is "power in the name of Jesus" because we (Westerners) have been conditioned to believe there is. Which means that by being programmed to view "God as protector as Jesus" that word therefore manifests divine protection for us. Where for a Hindu that might be Krishna and for a Muslim it would be Allah.

The name itself is like a totem, technically irrelevant but empowered culturally and by our own faith, to be the power of God itself. If we ask God by the name of Thor to help us we will not take this seriously and it will not be effective. This is why most Westerners refer to God as Christ, Jesus, heavenly father, perhaps Adonai or Yahweh, regardless of if they agree with the Bible very much. These names hold subconscious power. Much in the same manner that a particular prayer like the Lord's Prayer by repetition can become especially reaffirming.

Attached: 1560637523111.jpg (576x720, 64K)

It's a symbol with a plurality of meaning.
Most edgelords (including high degree occult fags) only have scratched the surface on its meaning. Most pleb fags think its a literal fucking nightmare on elmstreet nigger who is going to burn them for eternity. Both are missing a far bigger picture and that's a good thing.

OP stop being a fag you posted this yesterday. Old Testament + New Testament is real.

user stop with that bullshit about the abrahamic god. It is just one aspect of the greater whole. Stop taking everything ad literam and try to pierce the veil
Understanding symbols is the key to the temple

correct

Attached: 1567287381484.jpg (631x837, 578K)

>the reason the world sucks and has so many problems is because humans actually thrive on it.
^this guy fucks with the deeper truths.
> This is the choice of their free will.
Correct. Tons of problems can be solved quite easily. Humans don't want them to be solved because they thrive off of them and make a business quite often from their existence.
> They made these problems, and they relish them. Even if they complain about them, secretly they love them.
Preach
> And the ones that complain that loudest? Like the communists and left-wingers and shit? They're the ones that love it the most and thrive off of it the most. Somehow pic related is probably somewhat related.
Based

Baphomet is nothing. Just a meme. First a meme used by Templars. Then a guy that WANTS to be a jew makes a drawing based on nothing of the original meme, and everyone loses their minds afterwards. Because Satan has hooves and is scary and reminds me of the old fertility gods and Reverend Cohen said those were bad and that we would go to hell if we don't do as he says.

^this is your mind/soul being cuckedbeyond belief

>There is "power in the name of Jesus"
JOSHUA

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

>Islam and Zoroastrianism
Someone who knows, it's refreshing.
Buddhism, Taoism are coming from manichaeism too, that is in the end a form of gnosticism too.
But let's call things with their proper names: gnosticism is satanism.

Attached: 220px-Torquemada.jpg (220x255, 17K)

> Retards will be retards and brainlets who derive their views and understanding from LARPfags, false idols, and idiots
And? Such has always been the case throughout history

>I don't have a religion
>but I'm not an atheist
These are the people who make all the "christcuck" "kike-on-a-stick" threads

In summary.. Pic related.
Basically exampled this concept for even a pleb.
The deeper reality being that no such thing occurs. It's all in one's head.

Attached: summar.jpg (630x1200, 165K)

The thing with baphomet, asmodeus, lilith etc is its potent energy
If you believe in the supernatural or not, its an effect that you can feel. Just like with meme magick, energy that had an effect
Those demons can give you something, on whatever you concentrate that energy. In terms pf sex, they can give you immense pleasure when you focus the energy on you sacral chakra. You will feel hands touching you, instant orgasms, are the beginning results of working with those energies. You can focus it on your heart and solarplexus chakra to loose anxiety disorder etc. Its powerful. And the elites know that, its also connected to every part of existence. History, believe system, controling people, getting together with people, making money etc
That is the reason why the elites are into it, because you can alter reality. Kaballah/thelema also helps you understand people and gives you a certain mindset and knowledge which lets you be in a meta state compared to oters, thats also why you always see the chess board and jacobs ladder going out of it
Its complicated

>I believe in another side. I believe in God/Gods as a name for an engineer/engineers. I believe in Order.
Basically like ahhhhhhhhhhh IDK a farmer or something. A "creator", but a "creator" in the sense of how a farmer plants his crops and tends his fields and wants his harvest for his own benefit, not the benefit of his crops. The farmer "loves" his crops, sure, because they give him sustenance. Just you like "love" a deer that you eat, if you're hungry, but that is not a sort of "love" that the deer is going to benefit from in any way, obviously.

If there's a "God", or an "Abrahamic God" or something analogous to it, which again I think there likely is, I believe it's basically following that same "farmer" archetype, which I think is also heavily alluded to in the bible if I'm not mistaken.

The "crop" is probably our psychic energies. Our pain. Our fear. Our horror. Got a few reasons for thinking this, one is that many interdimensional entities and even many entities in this realm we consciously perceive DO feed off of those negative emotions. Particularly fear and pain.

All of humanity has stockholm syndrome. No religion has ever "gotten it right". The closest thing to "good" might be the "satan archetype". The cosmic rebel. The individualist. The being that is so individualist and concerned with himself and his own autonomy that he doesn't need you or require any pain or suffering from you. This might be the closest you can really get to decency.

Jesus Christ might have been this entity. If you take the view that he was just a man rebelling against Judaism, and that his message has been deliberately twisted. I think view is pretty realistic and probably grounded in reality. Doesn't mean you should worship him or embrace Christianity, because if true then Christianity as we know it is a perversion of his true purpose and story. But maybe that's part of why Christianity AT LEAST is less cancerous and destructive than the other Abrahamic religions.

You know this convinces nobody, right? We are well aware that these are just flavor of the week spew from people who imagine paralells between absolutely everything and will grasp at straws to prove them.

Attached: +_08d9d0e44d0a6c3b00f0782d677cbeb1.png (205x252, 39K)

>Buddhism, Taoism are coming from manichaeism too
Buddhism was before Christianity (and Christianity's homosexual Alexandrian-egypt offshoot 'gnosticism')

gnostic manichaeism did go east to persian-zoroastrians trying to infect them

Attached: pepe suck it.png (461x769, 585K)

>Then a guy that WANTS to be a jew makes a drawing based on nothing of the original meme
Alvis Levi

(you)

Attached: plato feminism.jpg (194x293, 12K)

>"God is ebil user"
>"God is bery bery ebil"
>"And mublism and Christians beliebe in teh sem God"

God is in the Self.
Any God that claims to be outside or above you or that demands behavior that isn't in your own best interest is a demon or a djinni who is thrying to use you as a food source. Kill that false god.

What's weird about it? What's weird about what I said? Pls explain deeper your thinking and logic and where you see a contradiction.
I'm not gonna stop lol, he is a tyrant. Tell him to stop. How come you tell me to stop but you don't tell him to stop. "He started it", fucking lol.

>And if it turns out the Abrahamic God is real (Which I think he probably is to some degree or another) then I say it's the sworn duty of my soul to struggle against him in an eternal attempt to remain free.
Fucking lol.
Get the fuck out of here kid.
Don't you have school or some shit?

There is no astral boogyman cucking you user, it is your own ego and shortcomings. Divinity is not inherently evil but neither good. It is the sum of all and more

Because He is the Truth.
You can adapt and accept the Truth or not.
You are choosing not right now and worshipping your instinct.
Feel free. Lel

Nope.
Wasn't before, go deeper.

I fucked up part of that post, so I had to edit and repost it. Did that here sorry if it caused confusion.
Ummm, no. You're wrong. There are "astral boogeymen" as you put it. IDK what to tell you. I can't make you believe anything you don't want to and I'm not interested in trying to do that, but obviously there are "astral boogeymen" that define our reality, and IDK what kind of person, in this day and age, literally doesn't believe this.
What does this mean "he is truth". Like can you expound on that a little further? Maybe with a few more specifics, rather than empty platitudes? I promise you my instinct is to tell him to stick it up his ass.

>freedom is being a carnal bitch doing whatever the fuck you want because in this random chaos universe I was born perfect so screw Church user yolo until I reincarnate into a demon lord and fight God for an eternity in noble battle in the name of anime
Dude.
Just stop.
The cringe is too strong.

Supposedly they normalized it as Jesus because it was closer to Zeus. On old Bibles it was spelled Jefus Chrift but they've scrubbed most of this from the internet.

I saw a little bit of that show. One good scene talked about how worship is giving your attention to something and people worship technology constantly.

Attached: jefus chrift.jpg (1600x1064, 184K)

The thing is you don t have to be ashamed.YOU have to understand them accept them and overcome them. You ain t gotta follow shit. Rules are guides and prevent retards from hurting themselves. nothing more
Giving yourself in to the higher principle does not mean bending over and taking it up the ass from some cosmic entity, it means willingly searching divinity and taking your rightful place in creation

Well what you did there was put a bunch of greentext in that strawmanned me. That's not what I said. That's nothing at all that I said. That's something you just made up on your own.

There's no denying the functional and real-world aspect of any of this stuff but if you believe there's some secret demon nigger who can give you magical powers .. and you think that actually exists, you're retarded. It's more about structures of the world and yourself and how to exploit them wrapped up in stories/tales which is how knowledge was passed down in the past. It's nothing but nostalgic LARP in the present beyond conveying functional mental constructs that help you understand/achieve things. It's not complicated if you cut out the LARP/bullshit.

>has literally 0 philosophical or theological comprehension
>has a whole concept of God built from literal internet memes and retarded atheist blog posts
>shits on the whole concept of faith
>puts himself on a pedestal like a some pissy little bitch
>still demands explanations that people gave him 5 min. ago

>n-n-no user kun
>t-t-that's not w-w-what i said

I feel sorry for you, user, for being so blind to the truth that you have to rely on occultism. It is evident that such garbage this world offered you has clouded your perception of right and wrong. You still have time to repent before tge weight of your sin brings you your demise.

Which one dood. If you look into this more even EL had a father and a father before him. Abraham may not have even just worshipped EL, but his sons as well. An example is where he has to decide to kill his son, that is a reference to old Canaan traditions. Seeing as he pulled out(in the bible) that was a reformation of sorts. Malkizedik has a tradtions for Shalim.

The astral boogymen are your own demons, you have to rule them not be ruled like them. Man is in the image of the All and part of it thus is capable of returning to the All. No cosmic boogyman has any real power over you, you are just weak and lost

>Nope.
>Wasn't before, go deeper.
manichaeism gnostics = 216–274 AD (trying to bluepill zoroastrians)'

Buddhism first appears in artifacts (white man, on a golden cup) around 250-300 BC

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (367x400, 22K)

sorry replied to wrong dood

>You still have time to repent
stfu you're in a cult too

go deeper user

>On old Bibles it was spelled Jefus Chrift but they've scrubbed most of this from the internet.
weird

>YOU have to understand them accept them and overcome them.
I don't want to "overcome" them bro. I masturbate and I'm like "FUCKIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH IT FEELS SO GOOD" and I'm like cumming all over the place and stuff, you know? Or I get blowjobs from a girl and I'm like "FUCKIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH IT FEELS SO GOOD" and again, I am coming all over the place and stuff, you know?

I mean, I'm not looking to "overcome" that. I don't feel like anything is wrong with it. I am generally very responsible about sex, and don't engage in it unless I feel like I'm at a place to accept whatever consequences might come from the act of sex (like the creation of new life obviously) but I'm not looking to take part in your gay fucking sexuality purity and chastity horseshit. And this is just one example. Same goes for so many other things. And most of all, I'm looking to bow down and worship anyone. Someone tells me to "bow down and worship" my instinct is to tell them to go fuck themselves, you know?

You know why? CUZ IM AN AMERICAN, AND THATS HOW I ROLL!

Lol. Said that with some Bravado, and it sounds funny, but that's how I really feel. Like I feel if God tries to give us any shit we should just BTFO him with AR15's and nukes, you know?

Attached: america-fuck-yeah.jpg (1440x1080, 628K)

>Basically like ahhhhhhhhhhh IDK a farmer or something. A "creator", but a "creator" in the sense of how a farmer plants his crops and tends his fields and wants his harvest for his own benefit, not the benefit of his crops. The farmer "loves" his crops, sure, because they give him sustenance. Just you like "love" a deer that you eat, if you're hungry, but that is not a sort of "love" that the deer is going to benefit from in any way, obviously.
That's getting into christ cuck bullshit and literally casting your humanistic and limited view of things onto a far more advanced construct. If were doing wild guesses as such, my thinking is moreso that creation is a concept/satisfaction in and off itself. The gratification is derived instantly from doing it. Time is an abstraction that likely is accelerated at that scale.. So maybe 1 million years is a day 'up there'. So, there's some premonition and understanding about how things are going to turn out. What kind of feelings such entities have? Who fucking cares. Reality/creation is what it is. You're going to live cradle to grave in just a blink of time. While i'm alive, I'm going to try to further my understanding, everyone else's and create something of value myself .. emulating my creator.
> "farmer" archetype,
Not a fan. I think its a silly and trivial archetype.
I see 'creation' as a profound enough concept. I could care less about the nature of the creator. In creation are its marks.

> christ cuckery framing
I don't subscribe to it. If I HAD TO pick a religious framework to work from, it would be eastern religions that focus more on spiritual development and less on some space nigger/good/evil/consequence/reward. Those are literal pleb tier obsessions

Trust me, bro.

you guys are all queers

I've never read anything gayer than this

The supernatural is not larp, else the elites would not do their rituals. They use taro, symbols, sigils etc. Also it does not matter if its miloch as a defineable deity that exists as such, but more the energy connected to it. I also aöways was against the supernatural part of it, but as i started doing rituals myself, i knew for certain that this is something which is not just, its a metaphor to pass down information. No matter what lies behind it, there is a reality you can tap into.
The elites are brainwashing us with symbols, certain frequencies, colors etc
Look at mk ultra, not the cia mi ultra tests but the mkultra that the elites are doing right now

What kind of a cult, exactly? Do you even think about what you're writing? You claim that following the example of someone who gave his life for others is somehow connected to cult behavior? Why are you deceiving yourself?

I trust you, electronic faceless stranger

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (365x365, 82K)

I don t know why i expected more
Also since when is overcoming impulses considered `gay fucking sexuality purity and chastity horseshit` nowhere did i tell you not to fuck
Also you must be over 18 to post on 4chins

>What kind of a cult, exactly?
You worship a rabbi named Joshua

f instead of s is common in 17/18th century documents.

Based and redpilled
> I saw a little bit of that show. One good scene talked about how worship is giving your attention to something and people worship technology constantly.
Yep. it was pretty based for what it was. I wasn't expecting the depth it delivered at all but there it was. Sadly, I don't think religious fags who it would have helped most would have watched it because its 'le evil'. Also, I don't think dumbfags would have the minds to put together an understanding of the what that meant even though it was spoon fed. That aside, I saw the message quite clearly and enjoyed the show. More nods than profound reflections.

Set your mind on things above. For where your heart is, there your treasure will be also.

You need metaphysic, a lot of it.
Aristotle, Aquinas.
You need a whole lot of Realism.
Read idealism too to understand when and why you are in the situation you are now and think what are you thinking now.

Well IDK I mean I don't know how you equate anything I said with "christ cuck bullshit". I mean the stuff I said is really far removed from all of that.

I just believe that "the other side" is probably just very much like "this side". And just as there's a lot of exploitation here, and people build things and create things and curate things just to exploit them or harvest then, that is probably the same thing that's happening over there. "As above so below" sort of mentality. Except what is both above and below isn't necessarily something positive. It's a dark view of things, really. Not something that's very pleasant to accept or think about.

Because you blindly follow and dismiss anything that is not the same as your view, even tough in reality it is the same myth. Then again, you faggots will take anything written in the bible as pure fact and not allegory for a higher more abstract concept

And for that I respect you burger bro.

>Giving yourself in to the higher principle does not mean bending over and taking it up the ass from some cosmic entity, it means willingly searching divinity and taking your rightful place in creation
Clearly knowledgeable
Christ cuck horseshit.. is just that.
None of it is literal or true. At best, it's symbolic of a principle that escapes you.

I bet I can write even gayer. I bet I can be a super ultra mega faggot 5000 for you if I try really hard.

>Man is in the image of the All and part of it thus is capable of returning to the All
Quick question as you seem based user. Do you thus believe that Man is capable of understanding this image/blueprint and creating it in their own form and thus fulfilling a 'return' of sorts by manifesting it further on earth.

Attached: anon.jpg (300x356, 23K)

I'm fucking 33 LMFAO. Dude come on, you can't tell me that Christianity and all Abrahamic religion and probably more broadly really all religions that are popular on Earth are embedded in one way or another in self-hatred and self-repression. That much is JUST true. I'm sorry. And you can claim you don't experience it that way, but we both know that you do and IF you don't then it's only because you've fooled yourself and tricked yourself so hard into telling yourself you're this perfect image of moral righteousness in the image of God, via repression, that you don't even know who "you" are anymore. You're metaphysically inverted. Spiritually enslaved. You've effectively lost your soul in a faustian bargain for a vague promise of "heaven" that is probably never even going to be paid out to you.

You are still bounded by the tribalistic mentality that many anons of Jow Forums pride themselves on. There is no jew or greek, just good or evil. Everything else is petty animalistic d&c left by evolution.
Are unbased accusations all you are hood for? Not surprising, though, because human filth even went so far to accuse Christ of crimes he had never done, just so it could avoid to spit at itself for its sinful behavior and degenerate mind. As for the Bible, it is a work written by authors inspired by God himself. It takes faith to understand its contents, not empty human reasoning.

Senpai, you can worship yourself and your own dick and still reach nirvana, i am trying to tell you that you are just too narrow minded to understand the higher principles of any religion

Let me tell you something man. Let me really tell you. I hate, HATE your Abrahamic skyfaggot. I HATE him. He is evil incarnate to me. He is the great satan of the universe. I feel his metaphysical stench everywhere. All over this world. I am reviled by him. I want to stop him. I want to rebel against God and murder him on a spiritual level. Do you understand me? I want to transcend time and space, and do battle with him spirit to spirit on a transcendental level, and then win, and show him no mercy. OK?

>The supernatural is not larp
It is LARP. It is meta-level mental LARP.
It occurs in your internal mind and gives you power/motivation.
> else the elites would not do their rituals.
That's the red-flag right there as to it being mental. In order to 'trick' your brain, you subject it to the 'abstract'/repetition/reinforcement. That's all a 'ritual is.. A mental trick. There isn't some magic clockwerk elf who gets 'dialed' up and gives aid. It's all in your head. Beliefs are powerful. The elites know this and that's what this shit is all about.
> They use taro, symbols, sigils etc.
I can create the same random shit and put candles around it and do random shit in service to it. I can believe it works and in that is power. However, is any of it 'real'.. no. it's all in my head. Esoteric symbols have power in that they trigger 'belief'. But if you think these retards have any outer-world understanding, you're delusional. There's high degree occult fags who don't even grasp basic meta-constructs. Talk to one when you get a chance.
> Also it does not matter if its miloch as a defineable deity that exists as such, but more the energy connected to it.
Exactly. Were saying the same thing then:
'The power of belief'
> I also aöways was against the supernatural part of it, but as i started doing rituals myself, i knew for certain that this is something which is not just, its a metaphor to pass down information. No matter what lies behind it, there is a reality you can tap into.
It's all in your head... which is why, to you, its profound.. and to me its obvious and retarded LARP. Reality is reality .. The brick wall is a brick wall.. Your random ass beliefs are not real. Your 'inner world' is for all intent's purposes your own world. So, you can obviously believe anything you want there... there's power in that. That's the shit your 'tapping into'.. your own big brain.
> The elites are
Retarded LARP fags

yikes

I mean I want to MURDER GOD, OK? Is that OK? Like can I say that? No FBI anons gonna come for me for that, right? After all, we are talking about a metaphysical being that most people don't even think exists. Not talking about some flesh and blood human. I think he does exist on some other plane of reality. The demiurge of this universe. Our enslaver. I want to murder him. That is reality. I want to murder God. The entire purpose of my existence is to murder your precious God. I won't be happy until he is expunged from humanity and all of his evil is undone.

English is not really my native language so i might not fully comprehend or answer your question but..
Man can never fully understand the all for the finite mind will never fully comprehed the infinite mind of the All of whom is part of. However by understanding the blueprint that man represents one can gain deeper knowledge of all that is for as within so without, as above so below. If by manifesting it further on earth you imply doing cool magic shit yea it's possible but you have to understand that the laws of the universe can not be broken but they vary in hierarchy. If you learn to use higher against lower you'll do miracles on all planes

Am not a christian tho, for all i care you can spew all the profanity in the world.I was just trying to point you in a direction but if you just wanna vent your frustrations on God then go for it lmao

>There is no jew or greek

Attached: jesus paul jews.jpg (960x771, 118K)

>Well IDK I mean I don't know how you equate anything I said with "christ cuck bullshit". I mean the stuff I said is really far removed from all of that.
The only thing you should be saying then is :
> The universe is a creation
> I have no fucking clue who the creator(s) is/are.
> I have no clue why
> I have shitty guesses
> Science is uncovering details
> organized religion is just a nigger's guess
> No one's 'God' exists because it is just random ancient guesses
> I hope to come closer to understanding

Now, your comments :
> I just believe that "the other side" is probably just very much like "this side".
You don't even understand an ounce of 'this side'. As such, you're projecting your small understanding of this side onto the other which is stupid and unsupported. Do you even understand the scale of our solar system much less our galaxy? You're nothing man. No one gives a flying fuck about you 'on the other side'. No one is harvesting you. Earth is like a spec of sand on a beach. Creation because someone could and why the fuck not? If I create something, i don't have some magical purpose for doing so.. I came to understand how to do it and I decided yeah that would be fucking cool. If you think some magical nigger is harvesting you, you're thinking too highly of yourself. You're nobody. Your goal is to figure out and become somebody and create something.

Well, I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm not trying to be edgy. If the Abrahamic God is real then he is responsible for countless death and war and disease and famine and horror and enslavement and so many awful things. So naturally you would want to murder him. It would ONLY be right to murder him. In cold blood. In the most horrible way possible.

That wouldn't shock me. If you're the type who hates God, then youre literally the type of person who would do anything to yourself just to nut.

>I want to MURDER GOD
you'll need a giant wolf

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x600, 302K)

Lol alrite chill out. I'm nobody. I suck. That's fine, lol. Bruh I'll suck ur dick if it will calm you down and make you hate me less, alrite?

I'm sorry, but I do believe we are being harvested by a malignant, evil entity with immense powers. OR by a collection of evil entities with immense power.

Maybe God just created man and gave them free-will. All the bad things can be attributed to decisions made by man.

I did not mean to insult your faith fren, but please understand that Christ is only a name of the same concept
Do not bash others just because they use other names.If you claim you are that enlightened you should know that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anu

El is king, Baal becomes king. Both are kings over other gods, but El's kingship is timeless and unchanging. Baal must acquire his kingship, affirm it through the building of his temple, and defend it against adversaries; even so he loses it, and must be enthroned anew. El's kingship is static, Baal's is dynamic."[54