Get haircut

>get haircut
>get clothes that fit
>lift for a month
>suddenly at least ten girls a day are saying hello and a few are mirin

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS THIS EASY YOU FAGGOTS I WASTED YEARS WALLOWING

Attached: pink-wojak-mask-mungfali-53591327.png (500x584, 133K)

not politics fuck off

>Lifts for a month

Attached: 1567160475071.jpg (594x582, 53K)

Wrong board, faggot.

Also: Ampumahiihdon olympiavoittaja Halvard Hanevold on kuollut.

R.I.P. :(

after two months of hitting gym i couldnt belive how many girls started hitting on me including in the gym . all you have to do is litteraly lift some weights and women will cream for you

hello

After 5 months of lifting all te women asked me if they could suck my dick. After 10 months they stopped asking and immediatly started sucking my dick, in bars, streets, restaurants .

Based gym bro. Lose the fat, gain muscle, get laid.

I did 5 months.
Women who wouldn't usually give me the time of day were suddenly looking at me on the street, I shit you not.
Unfortunately I was horribly depressed at the time, stopped eating and went back to how I was before.

It's all about the jawline and shoulders.

Actually everyone told you it was this easy, and wallowed with you in spite of that knowledge.

Hi 28 year old former incel here. I did curls 3 sets of 10 reps with two 15lb dumbells and when i went to dunkin later that day that day a qt latina sucked my dick behind the dumpster.

Yep. That's what you get for listening to defeatist retards on the internet.

Go back to reddīt fag

The final redpill is the blackpill.

We told you faggot

Like this one for example.

Very edgy and cool user!

You have convinced me. Time to stop washing and start complaining about how chad stole every girl in an 80 mile radius.

I don’t remember doing that, just triggering a reddit faggot by telling him to go back where he came from.

I'm going to get so many upvotes when I tell them about my interactions with a toxic male. They might even give me gold.

It really isn't that hard to get with girls. You just have to be decent looking and talk to them. Sometimes they'll talk to you. Can't get every girl but that's just how it goes. I'll go on tinder and try to get girls to peg me. Sometimes meet others in social situations and hook up then. Once you know how to talk to them and get over any nervousness you have it's not hard.

Pink Wojak Face | Mungfali