How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 6330DC8E-B844-4C64-9BCE-98DC7B38E83D.jpg (600x437, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExdFtBUYElc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQMk2Mhjek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone gets saved in the end.

Eternal punishment is one of Satan's greatest lies. Everyone will get saved. Christ's will to save every soul is greater than man's will to reject God. He will not rest until every soul is His. Christ has a plan. Trust in Him.

The same way Adam's sin cursed us all, did Christ's sacrifice saved us all. Jesus will not rest until each soul is saved, not until he can present the whole creation in its fully glory to God, and then it all shall be fused together with God, and God shall be all in all.

>That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:10)

>But when He saith, All things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him, that God may be all in all
(1 Corinthians 15:27)

> For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
(1 Timothy 4:10)

> And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.
(1 John 2:2)

why would Christ warn us about the path of destruction then?

Kys protie scum

Because it is infinitely more unpleasant than the path of Christ.

it seems he can only save those that accept His words

Yes, and that is what takes a lot of time for some people. But everyone accepts it in the end, as the passages I quoted said.

>every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
>And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him, that God may be all in all

paul isn't Christ

How to be saved?

Spend your life constantly trying to learn, discover, excel and grow stronger, it doesnt matter if you fail, because all men fail, but this sets your eternal spirit on a path, then you are saved

Paul is perhaps the least trustable source in the NT, I agree. What about John?

>And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

All of God's children will be saved as opposed to the bastard descendants of the fallen angels and the descendants of Cain the Jews.

get that shit out of here
I don't need to be "saved" by any of you
I am free.

No, mostvpeople are going to hell. The part about saying everyone will confess Jesus is Lord is on Judgement Day, and then it's to late for them.

Mattew 7
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 25
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Isaiah
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Revelation 14
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

yes sure John is trustworthy, but individuals have to knock on the door and ask for the gift of salvation, not everyone will be saved.

Matthew 7:21-23 I Never Knew You

>Dear jesus, i know imma sinner ...

And the. You die and go to hell. Stop playing church, God commands every mouth be stopped, how are you going to ask God for forgiveness when he says to shit the fuck up? Go to tsabs.info amd kearn salvation the right way. Faith in the blood of Christ, faith in Christ, fully persuaded in God. Thats it. No stupid prayer. Oh and btw, prayer is a work( believers do).

Hell is a fairly nice place, Balder is welcome there, so I am not to worried

You people are stupid and wrest the scriptures to your own destruction. The gospel for salvation of your soul is found today only in Romans.

Hell is torment retard.

Knowledge and selfimprovement will save you.

No. Only for the evil souls who get sucked dry by a serpent. Good people are happy.

No it will not.The torment side of hell is for sinners awaiting the great white throne judgement then to be cast into the lake of fire

I'm not Christian in particular, but I agree with this. It's like there's 2 types of people: 1 type of person always goes towards (real) satanism (as opposed to mainstream pleb satanism), and doesn't care about morales. No matter how much you lecture he, he still doesn't care that he's a liar. I'm thinking they don't have a soul or something.

The other type of person has morales and he has difficulty not being a good person and ignoring God.

No fire in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExdFtBUYElc

WRONG STUPID.

Most Christians that debate online are 1.

>WRONG STUPID
Please quote me the Eddas to prove it.

>No, mostvpeople are going to hell.
Is that what you secretly wish?

>everlasting
This is a manipulative trick of the translation process. The root word here is AION, which refers to an indefinite period of time, not strictly eternity. If it actually was forever, phrases such as

> for ever and ever

would be pointless, since forever already was "for ever". Whence the need to add another 'ever' to its end?

>You just have to believe
>always these threads where christcucks tell each other they're going to hell
jej

Attached: pascalsexpandedwager.png (1685x1930, 260K)

Wtf is an eddas? NOT THE SCRIPTURES! THE HOLY SCRIPTURES ARE CLEAR, FIRW, FLAMES, FIRE. HERE IS THE GOSPEL, YOU'RE WELCOME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQMk2Mhjek

>salvation is only found in the texts of someone who never knew jesus

The same godly fire awaits believers and sinners alike. Only for the former it is loving, for the latter painful because they can't stand its love due to their own corruption.

>Is that what you secretly wish?
Of course! Their faith is just an expansion of their ego. This idea that there's a infinitely wise being that believes everything they believe and dish out punishment to everyone they dislike. It's a power fantasy.

>Who never knew jesus
You surely dont mean the apostle Paul, the LAST PERSON TO SEE THE LORD. retard.

>Wtf is an eddas? NOT THE SCRIPTURES! THE HOLY SCRIPTURES ARE CLEAR, FIRW, FLAMES, FIRE. HERE IS THE GOSPEL, YOU'RE WELCOME
Look. I dont follow some oriental hippy book. Maybe you new age roman loving pinkos are into that shit. But im not. Come back when you have read the Ancient stories.

Believers receive the glory and grace of God. Sinners receive the wrath of God. Not the same "fire".

Or so he says. Many people met Jesus during his life. Their writings generally agree with each other. Paul never met Jesus when he lived. To no surprise, his writings are a bit different than those of the forementioned.

In orthodoxian theology it is.

Oh lmao, didn't see this shit being moved to bant before.

Amen.

Hebrews 8:12
>For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Attached: gospel-tract (2).jpg (1056x816, 486K)