Netflix's The Dark Crystal is based and redpilled

So basically there are elf-like creatures who live in this planet called Thra. The planet's life force is the crystal of truth.
The show's villains are the Skeksis, creatures who came from another planet and quickly became the lords of Thra.

Some facts about the Skeksis:
>they have long noses
>they trick the other races and make them pay heavy taxes
>they distract people with entertainment (Mother Aughra was responsible for guarding the Crystal of truth, the Skeksis gave her a machine that enabled her to mentally travel through the universe. Mother Aughra liked the machine so much that she allowed the Skeksis to guard the crystal)
>you can find the word "kikes" inside the word "skeksis"

The jewish trickery, manipulative behaviour and wickedness is completely represented in the Skeksis, whoever wrote this show is absolutely based and redpilled and probably lurks Jow Forums.

Attached: darkcrystal-news.jpg (2070x1380, 425K)

One of the (((skeksis)))

Attached: c9aef545c7a37194b6d91d1b3e24f152.jpg (1024x754, 159K)

Well, all right!

I literally do not give a fuck. Fuck Netflix

It's based on a movie from the '80s, but now that you mention it, it is kinda suspicious that "kikes" can be found in "skeksis". It might be an inside joke describing the nature of (((Hollywood))).

Every fucking day

(((Netflix)))

>watch goyflix, iz redpilled

Attached: 1546186013232.jpg (680x616, 73K)

>SKEKsis

Dark crystal is red pilled as fuck

>memeflag
>opinion that matters
pick one and only one.

sure thing homie, good job for catching up, look for the next hint in a film or tv series

So, in the original, who did the old Skeksis represent? Balance?

They were kikes, urru were Christians who lost themselves and became lazy

In the original, Skeksis represented the material and the UrRu represented the spiritual.

BS, the Skeksis was modeled after the Nazi Party and the Gelflings were the ordinary Germans blindly following the Nazi leaders.

Why the fuck did the jannies move this to bant?
Why the fuck did I get banned??
Fuck you janny I hope your mother gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

F U C K J A N N I E S

There are no Jannies on Bant

Enjoy your stay on Jow Forums, my friend.

Attached: 1564564321186.jpg (750x684, 278K)

Jow Forumstard reddit thread, do not bump.

I dont have to listen to you, pal! You're not my God, or my boss, or my father.

I think I recognise the one on the right from work.

Your grammar and punctuation is so terrible, its actually almost as funny in itself rather than the fact that youre trying to call somebody ELSE stupid. Lol.

You know, you could be making some points that are worth discussing but your writing style is just so scattered it comes across as you just being unstable

anyone who uses proper punctuation and grammar is a glow in the dark nigger

I've seen better quality grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation on /b/

Read a different book than the talmud now and again, why don't you?
One covering grammar and punctuation might help.

And if you're from the shithole, your grammar and sentence structuring is disgusting. Typical of a fucking subhuman.

god your writing style comes off so forced and cringe

I can't count the amount of law stories I've came across, where the people involved exploited trivial details like misspellings, bad grammar, and loopholes to win a court battle.

keep wasting your time