Hello. My usual board is dead at this hour, so I'm camping with my bullshit

Hello. My usual board is dead at this hour, so I'm camping with my bullshit.
I'm Poimandres. You can ask me whatever you wish, except relating to my individuality, and I will do my best to help.
Try it, something you deem unanswerable perhaps?

Attached: RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg (300x528, 28K)

What are the best pancake toppings?

Attached: 1566310802458.gif (400x400, 498K)

How does one exist?

I don't know, I have never tasted anything with your tongue before. My taste will differ. Try different things you think will fit, and see what you like best. Start with maple syrup or fruit/berries

Where do babies come from?

One exists with all, god, the cosmos and everything in existance with him as one.
That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing

Attached: huge.jpg (2048x2651, 1.67M)

Confusing yet somehow clear. Thanks, Poimandres.

there are other websites with many video tutorials on this subject, but when the new human body with an ignited divine spark comes out it doesn't always come out the same way you see

are souls born in different ways than humans are?

If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God and truly grasp the existance in your mind, as he is within you like you are his brother. For like is known by like.
Leap clear of all that is corporeal, and make yourself grown to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure, rise above all time and become eternal, then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible. deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights and lower than all depths, bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, dryness and fluidity, think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave. grasp in your thought all of this at once, all times and places, all substances and qualities and magnitudes together, then you can apprehend God.

Attached: Alchemy-Hermes-Trismegistus.jpg (311x400, 58K)

I'm far beyond syrup and berries. I've scoured this earth in search of the perfect pancake. Any clue at all would be welcome.

Attached: Nukesds2.jpg (2013x1132, 1.19M)

you are it, you are the soul, your body is a part of you. The only differentiation is that the physical body degrades back into the physical world that it manifested itself but the soul is fashioned out of different things

how to get gf without leaving mom's basement?

Attached: 1566761463927.png (1245x672, 220K)

here it is, or was atleast, tradition to eat thin pancakes with just sugar and a little bit of cinnamon with a small piece of butter if you are doing well.

Lysol and powdered glass.

very hard to say anything without more information.
do you have friend(s)? if yes and they know females you should try meeting them that way. If not you might want to look online for a friend with female friends.
Women usually are in very tight social circles which are basically impossible to get into if you are a burger and not willing to sell drugs or something similar to get in easily.
Last girl who wanted me just kind of came out of nowhere, I didn't think of her as anything more than just a friend which most likely was the reason she was into me more than usual. Women can sense if you are fantasizing.
I'm still a virgin though so you aren't alone buddy. Just like if you know you could in theory go to mars doesn't mean you should spend all that time and money on just proving a point.

oh yeah and if you want it to be really good you put the shitz in the batter before it cooks fully like chocolate chips or something
don't put them too soon or they will burn

tldr
it's over if ur not +9/10 chad

Attached: 1567583938013.png (193x261, 5K)

It's over if you can't spare the energy to read in order to get some.
But you don't need it, just like you don't need happiness or sadness, or pain, or anything else which is below your aware mind.
Will you be this forever, I think not. Will you learn to gain knowledge and overcome what you think is important, that I can not say..

what are dreams and what is the significance of them?

Dreams are just a result of you being alive. Since you aren't unconscious, you are somewhere.
The brain doesn't work without a time and a place, without spacetime, so things happen, somewhere. To us it's not really any different from waking life because we can't really remember either realm when in the other and the image of our surroundings our brain gives us in any situation is just as real.
They could give insight into the subconscious but aren't there for it.

no more questions? lay it out if you got something, if not see you "next time"

Attached: hermeticism-spirit-keepers-tarot-key-0-key-1.jpg (978x816, 308K)

what is your usual board

the one with people so far gone they really really need the help.
and no I'm not talking about /mlp/ but the virginforums

Why did you choose to be a homosexual?

why bother with that? are you trying to help them?

I did not surprisingly. I have desires for women, but I have thus far rejected all of them because even though I feel like fucking them the action has to come consciously and I just don't see why I should do it so I don't. for better or worse.
sorry if I come off as a flaming faggot, I just really want to teach people but since bad things happened in my life I lost everyone (2 people) who would listen like disciples no matter what I talked about..
enough about me, I said I didn't want to talk about myself.

yes. why else would I do this? I can't preach what I believe to be truth like a missionary because enlightening others doesn't benefit anyone else but the learner.
I feel I had a special amount of pain and a thirst for information which mixed into something I could teach people if they were willing to listen, usually if they just don't have anything else to do they won't.

how long have you been into tarot?

Why do i go from loving life to suicidal between going to bed and waking up, i dont know what god you pray to, but he seems like a prick

are you asking because of the picture I posted? because I still haven't really gotten into it, I only know basic information.
I just posted that because they had hermetic symbolism and principles. I really don't even fully understand the cards, they just seem like something a scammer would use, they don't seem to have any relations to actual magic.

Have you looked into what you are actually doing? what you eat, exercise, vitamins and that sort of thing? I know you have heard it before, but it's either that or theres something fucky in the membrane.
Maybe you are bipolar, maybe it's the drugs you do, maybe it's the fear of laying down and waiting for sleep with a disconnect to your senses.
What ever it is, you need to look for it. If you have looked at everything you stop completely and live your life. At some point you view of the world will change just enough for the problem to bring itself out. But if you really need to get better fast there's things you can do to speed up the change, like asking for help. Good job brother, you'll get there. It's just all about the experience, if meaning is what you are looking for that is it, doesn't matter what you experience.

All the gods but none of them specifically. To me, and I think what most religions are or were trying to convey is that everything is god.
all that is, is a singularity, and that's god

sorry for the poor grammar I didn't sleep at all

how can I dodge clinginess from people? TELL ME

Cutting people out of your life is a very very important skill.
It's a hard thing to teach someone, I don't really know what to tell you other than to just cut them out of your life.
If someone in your life is toxic you just forget about them. You can't be considerate when they text or call you, you don't respond or pick up, you don't give an explanation, you don't try to change them for the better you just dump them. A wise man once said something along the lines of "It feels kind of like a superpower once you realize how fucking scum that person was."

If you mean that you just want to be alone more but not cut them completely it's a little harder, part of the reason I have only one friend. If you don't explain they will assume you as a dickhead or a loser and leave, which is fine by me since they never were like me, but for someone else this might be a problem.
I think the best bet is just to try and explain to them that even though most people love being around others some don't. I have never done this because I always just stop responding if they aren't a very specific type of person but if you look and act nice and normal otherwise I think they will get it if you just said it straight.

I think chicks will even like it if you push them away and tell them they are too clingy, they will feel like they don't belong and will automatically want it more.

I prefer talking to people I don t know because they don t expect me to act like a complete human. But when people get to know me better, they want something more, they want proof of my humanity, but I don t function that way. They want the thing inside my chest, but the thing in my chest has been replaced.

They want to eat the soft inside of chest, but I want to eat the soft inside of head.

Wow, great words brother, I feel this.
People usually expect you to keep in touch even if there is nothing really happening. Their humanity needs and breeds validation and they become unstable when alone for too long.
They only need a little bit, like a snapchat streak or whatever is popular at the time, but I never got into it or understood it so they just stopped talking to me.
I don't feel the 2 way interaction between human beings, when I see it happen I recognize it as something very human, like a agreed upon little invisible handshake to give each other something of emotional value. I never felt it myself, I don't know why, but I only imitate what I have seen to the point the other person can't tell and still gets the satisfaction but it's like I have a firewall blocking others on that spiritual level. I just don't seem to care... and I feel like it is swallowing me, I barely care anymore at all.

I know they are not like me and that is why I want to keep them. Contrasting minds result in the most noteworthy results when combined. Maybe I am just paying the price.

actually I think it's a system to weed out liars... it's probably more difficult for someone normal to fake the emotional interaction if they are being deceptive because they always do it automatically and the other person can feel that something is up.
probably why psychopaths are good liars

can relate brother

>Contrasting minds result in the most noteworthy results when combined.
oh absolutely, but I personally just can't really fit into a social circle so people different and "more normal" end up sticking with the bigger group.
the only person I have been with in the last I don't know more than a year atleast is a dumb opioid addict gay pedophile.. and dumb as in actually borderline retarded not as an insult.
I just can't keep so clean socially but this is fine with me.

When I am trying to just exist and communicate with humans they tell me they believe my words, but that they don t feel it. When I am just playing around and detach myself those same humans react to my behaviour as if it was full of feeling.

is it because it is a human that seems less like a human? (neutral to positive meaning)

>as if it was full of feeling
it probably is more filled with feeling because the conscious and subconscious minds are battling for leadership at all times.
most people don't want to think about things without immediate benefits. if you try to discuss something thoughtful and complex like we currently are alot of people especially in real life will tell you that they don't care or don't want to think about it because they know that they could ponder for hours and still be only 50% there if it's even possible to figure it out, and the emotions don't like that mixed with it taking alot of effort and time mixed with cognitive dissonance that comes with emotions mixed with the fact that it's hard for most to turn down the emotional subconscious side and clear their minds, which is basically what you are doing when you meditate.
so they will just tell you they don't have time or just that they don't want to think about their religious views or whatever even if you aren't trying to debate them and are just curious

Im in my 30s and have no real passion for life anymore. In my youth i cared so much about things...now nothing moves me. Everyday is a long, slow drag. I'm not suicidal, I just don't enjoy living and I don't understand how I got this way. How do enjoy life again?

you mean the pedoguy?
no I don't think so I think I just hang out with him because I feel that most of the things he would be shamed if not attacked for by normies are out of his control. I don't believe he wants to be a pedo or gay or 85iq or certainly not an addict so I listen to him and try to teach him about a better life and how to quit opioids and stuff like that because he keeps shit real and isn't afraid to tell me really weird shit because he knows I won't judge him.
lately he's been going off the rails and is constantly so fucked up he can't even answer if I text him so I don't really want to be with someone like that but I won't cut him from my life because he's a lonely guy with no friends and a really fucked life and I don't think he would take being by himself as well as I could so I try to be considerate

It seems like most humans prefer to remain in the emotional layer, because then they have something that will tell them the value of stuff.

well first off you need to stop looking back.
yes yes normie advice straight off ree ree ree
but really, you are a 30 year old man and I think I can lay it on you straight. you need to stop looking back partly because it wasn't as good as you remember, you probably wouldn't do anything differently this time around if in that same mindset, you are here because of what you have been and so on... but MOST IMPORTANTLY (big beans beware)
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! its gone, it came and went and there is nothing you can do but uselessly whine and cry about how good it was.
if it isn't good, change it.
it doesn't feel like you can because at that age you don't see change the same way because it has happened so many times in different things and situations so you end up doing nothing because it feels so bland and mundane, so you become more depressed and more depressed and you don't see it and all of a sudden your days have 180 hours and most of the time you are waiting to go to bed.

any help? improving this is not easy but I can tell you somethings if you think I'm on the right path aight

I would take a real person in deep shit over a well-off and supporting fake person anyday. The density of information is key.

yeah I don't know if they prefer it or just are like that I don't know why they would prefer it but I guess that's the point

very true, there are more fake people in the world than anyone could imagine. coming to tell you how sorry and sad they are at a funeral or sending a get better soon cards like fuck off you think I care?
you think I can't see why you do this? I'm almost dead can you bring me some booze or something to actually help me what the fuck am I going to do with this card.
it's almost like they are so automated by their emotions they do shit like this because they think they are supposed to and not because they actually take the time to reflect on whatever or care about another human and with that they go waay overboard everytime, because they think it will mean more to me if they seem to care very hard.

I once held a speech in a funeral, I just made it up on the spot. And everyone was so annoying thanking me for it. Seems like humans get overwhelmed when they process something non-fake.

progress slows down as you age but becomes more stable
you can't kick a good feeling out the window in record time like a child but if you do over time you won't get it back from a lollipop and cartoons

I say try to reclaim your time and ditch as many boring things as you can. You will probably think of this as reckless and stupid, but try to get rid of as many responsibilities as possible. You are the only person that is actually important in your life and if other people will only get damaged along they way if you don t respect that. Btw I know nothing about you and will probably be wrong.

it's a very fine line though
they are either somewhat stunned or you will get shit on, because you aren't supposed to say certain things even if they are logical and based of facts and what not. That's probably partly why they don't want to think about things for too long since the emotions guide them on what is "bad" and "good" even if illogical, and this system running for an entire lifetime will make it seem like this is the way to go. they are normies, average normal people who have friends and women and a job with like minded people and such, so of course it creates an illusion that you just know stuff without thinking about it because your emotions will always spew out some form of reaction and if it's too vague or has obvious holes you just don't think about it and if someone starts talking about it and you can't shut them up you say... say it with me....: NAZI!

yeah just don't forget to replace those things with something else because otherwise you will just end up doing nothing

I get praised or I get shit. I could have triggered so many people actually, but I rather listen to my own speech than someone else s funeral skit. It was a funny speech and I was laughing, because I was mostly talking about how absurd stuff besides storytelling weird stuff my grandpa did that made no sense to me.

"how absurd stuff is"

Yes. Forgot to mention. Name your interests first and make them priorities. Then make space for them. Unless you don t even have space to think about this, in which case make make room first.

I knew a guy from New Jersey who beat the fuck out of some guy in the crowd in the middle of his funeral speech because the guy had been an asshole to the dead woman and him before she passed
and he was super coked up too so he told him something like "when I turn around you better be gone or I will beat you" and he turned around for like 2 seconds it was pretty funny stuff

I'm like 99.999% sure the guy isn't even here and will never read this thread what the actual fuck are we doing
I wonder how far away you are I want to come to your door and ask you what the fuck we are doing in this thread with just the two of us
why is noone joining in? maybe we are fucked
are you on drugs or something be honest maybe I'm just fucked

but I like talking doesn't matter, I haven't spoken to anyone for this long in a long time I'm not even sure if you are a real person on a real computer anymore. seems unlikely

>some guy had 2 seconds to port out to save his life but didn t

I will tell you this is all just a simulation and you will not believe me.

But I try so hard to seem like a human.

I don't think he realized that he would actually charge him like a cuban bull at a fucking wedding
but to be fair it was one of those 24/7 multiple day cuban funerals where people smoke blunts drink and snort coke with the corpse bruh the only time they showed grief or sadness around others was when they said "I would give you some powder too but I don't think it's gonna do anything" haha

I didn't believe you at first so maybe you are right but what do you mean is it a simulation by the brain using language as syntax and the form of processing we don't understand yet that it's capable of or are we in some neets compootor

I'm actually not sure if I'm flipping because I didn't sleep last night or is it just the weird reality that my biggest problem with this is that if you were a computer you would use an algorithm unlike a human brain which would technically not count as talking to a human

just don't tell me so I can pretend you are some lanklet chap with brown hair and blue eyes at a battlestation in norway okay

Humans get sad when the white powder is not covering their soft.

I got replaced.

I got replaced a long time ago.

you tried it? if not don't, usually I would say that an experience is good no matter what but the monkey brain literally thinks meth is now 3 times more important than sex and like 5 times more important for survival than eating.
a lab rat will coke itself to starvation and death if given the choice between some coke or some food every hour.
it just doesn't understand

replaced with what, an AI?
I'm not fucking insane, with current tech I know a human from AI (I think) but it just seems odd that you are still here and nobody else has posted anything for a good while

inb4 my body is sideways mangled and fucked sleeping in my chair and this is all a dream

Your physical description of me is close to the truth nonetheless. My natural hair color is dark blonde or light brow and not brown tho.

I absorbed it in a bathroom with random people. I went out and to a bar by myself an did tequila shots. My plan was to go straight home after, but I did one line first.

>I absorbed it

you can't even get drunk on stimulants but it does have a pretty good synergy with amphetamine
also has a synergy with methylphenidate which is usually ends up like an ape on coke

Attached: 1519459329829.png (199x200, 37K)

Do I need to stay on my choice of career, or am I doomed by my need to change every fuicking time ? thanks

I don t even get drunk if I drink. I just absorb it.

what's the career? if the pay is about the same why not change it up often? boohoo boss isn't going to be happy about it fuck him you are the one actually doing some work.

I get drunk pretty easily but I can't get a hangover. I'm pretty sure my liver is missing the enzyme which converts alcohol into the poisonous stuff but I haven't been to any tests or anything except one time I wanted to see how drunk I could get and if I would get a hangover so I drank out of a 5.5L moonshine base jug until I passed out and when I woke up only my arm was numb and pale/bluish because I had slept on top of it

what the fuck did this thread become

Would the world be better with a gender-less human race?

Gender is manifested in everything. There are polar opposites – the yin and yang. Every person has a biological sex with a male of female physical body. However, psychologically, both qualities exist simultaneously in everyone. The same principle can be found in other things as well – even the brain has a left and right hemisphere that corresponds with respectful gender traits

there must be a balance in these two forces. Without the Feminine, the Masculine is apt to act without restraint, order, or reason, resulting in chaos. The Feminine alone, on the other hand, is apt to constantly reflect and fail to actually do anything, resulting in stagnation. With both the Masculine and Feminine working in conjunction, there is thoughtful action that breeds success, which points out that both the Feminine and the Masculine fulfill each other

My body absorbs the alcohol for me and I don t feel pain as much. But my body doesn t get hangover. So what is absorbing it then? TELL ME

Five is my favorite number.

well your body is absorbing it what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you pour something into your stomach

what's your favourite color? let me guess, you were thinking of colors but now that I say it you realize that you aren't a fuccin child and don't have a favourite color

What are some things that all anons serious about understanding the world should read/watch/percieve to give them a more objective worldview? Why these things?
Good thread.

Humans without a physically manifested archetype would confuse the humans with a physically manifested archetype, and so they would identify them as the enemy and try to eliminate them.

I m five.

But imagine everyone just wanting to fuck everyone, like there are no prejudice about concerning genders and everyone is like built with the same bodily features, just different shapes? The idea of femininity and masculinity just being a balance between two forces, it really just sounds like wasted energy.
I think the human race would evolve better without genders.

Don t become someone that can be replaced or they will replace you.

everything and anything
if you can't watch a certain TV station because you are afraid of getting brainwashed you might want to return to the home for the mentally handicapped or either one will do
knowledge is knowledge and you should be able to sort it and generate a clear picture (your brain will most likely do this automatically as you consume information)
study all religion, pick books that are interesting to you and so forth and then carefully cherry pick what you will.
someone might say cherry picking is bad but it's very important to master especially in an age where more information is uploaded in a week than you could study in a lifetime.

now, there are books and things that you could begin on and that might be a little bit more useful than the front page of CNN. some extremely important texts are for example the corpus hermeticum and all of it's 18 books. not only because of the great wisdom and historical influence but because hermeticism and gnosticism in general lay a good (the best) foundation for this type of thing.

Attached: hermeticism.jpg (657x400, 73K)

ou shit fak fak I kould go to prison for tis shit
parole offiser tell me no talkink to kiddies

Attached: 14be7015.jpg (208x240, 8K)

I balance between five forces would be more interesting.

I'm sorry you are still a virgin

where do the ducks go

>drinking energy drinks illegally while dangling my feets

not israel

why not

>looks it up on DuckDuckGO