Start reading the Bible

>start reading the Bible
>Genesis 6:3 God says no one will live beyond 120 years old anymore
>Genesis 9:28 Noah lives 950 years
>Genesis 11:11 Shem lives 500 years

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_um69RqBpSw
youtube.com/watch?v=ndAnzWduwP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc01No3LV70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Different world before the flood

It was 120 years until the flood. God gave them 120 years to listen to Noah and get saved.

>IRL women live over 120
>God BTFO

wait til you get to 'gods instructions for building the ark of the covenant and tabernacle'
it's the most convoluted way of telling them what to build, definitely not the word of god

and then there's 'gods medical advice'

uh huh, a sucker born every minute
youtube.com/watch?v=_um69RqBpSw

Oh okay, so God will and plan isn't unchanging then.

Read the Quran
bible is lost in translation

>1 john 3:9
read this shit you kike, you aint no christian.

Attached: 1566273139687.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

Oh shit I'm not a Christian anymore then.
I'm pro-buttsex and jew degeneracy forevermore.
Thanks for saving me kike op.

they're all lost in translation, haven't you ever played chinese whispers or telephone?

nothing wrong with christian values, but anyone clinging to the book is a fool

Yes, but I could ask to hear again what was told to me and keep copies of the information I was given, thus continuously weeding out errors and mistranslations.

stupid fucking speedreader

This kike is totally here to ask good faith questions, and anyone who suggests otherwise is a liar.

Attached: 1479246102358.jpg (980x742, 170K)

they didn't write anything down for hundreds of years, you don't think anyone changed things around?

what was the council of nycea about?
why do the gnostics have a different version of christianity?

even grimms fairytales has dozens of versions for each 5min tale from different areas, which is the original?

check these out
youtube.com/watch?v=ndAnzWduwP8

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc01No3LV70

How is this relevant?

>Jow Forums's equivalent of Nazi calling
You're literally no better than (((them)))

I've been reading and rereading up to 11 for the past few days. The only thing I can even try to rationalize the contradiction with is Genesis 9:5 where they regain the longevity through sacrifices

For people to love like Christ loved, and to be light and salt in the world, you sure do want anyone with questions to just shut up and go to hell.

The book of Acts was written some time before 64AD. The author of Acts notes that he wrote the Gospel of Luke - therefore it was written some time within 30 years of Jesus' life. Paul was writing from some time around 50AD.
The Council of Nicea was about the heresy of Arianism.
because they infused Hebrew theological concepts with Greek philosophy and went astray.
Grimm's fairy stories are incontrovertibly fictitious and have never been esteemed as actually occurring in history. Bad analogy.

Which calendar were they using?

Wait... you were able to get past the whole talking snake thing?

>American churches

Attached: 14589127191334.png (1095x537, 1.32M)

one month = one year

The kike part of the Bible should be taken with a grain of salt.

Anything to do with kikes should be taken with a pillar of salt equal to the weight of your wife

Enjoy Leviticus and Numbers you asshat

Attached: 1566785564974.png (839x616, 214K)

Yeah, I have no problem with the possibility of supernatural things existing, like, we don't know how animals are born with instincts and humans aren't. Sure we have a startle response, but you can even argue that is learned when we are pinched/smacked when we're born. I just have a problem when things contradict.

>God's medical advice
You're talking about the book of Leviticus ? It's pretty interesting how the person who wrote it uses a theological argument to try to convince ppl that gays shouldn't exist, and that you shouldn't use pottery where animal flesh has rot. They couldn't prove bacteria so they were like MUH GOD.

That only applies to holocaust survivors

Ah yes, thank you brother/sister in Christ. You mirror the Lord completely. I'm sure he's smiling at you casting aside a lost soul as we speak.

Could you make it any more obvious you're a roasty? Tits or gtfo.

Pretty sure even if the nurse doesn't slap you you'll still have instincts

That's a Jew user. Christians don't follow Mosiac law.

The New Testament is full of Jewish dogshit too. They try so hard to fulfill those messianic prophecies.

>he needs a book not to have butt-sex and jew degeneracy
If that's all it takes, just drop it and go get fucked you fag.

The majority of the world's population in Asia is doing just fine without your 'book'.

lol, but the Tanakh (you know it as the old testament) is the foundation of God, if that part isn't true, then neither is the new testament with rabbi Yeshua.... these xtians man, they get me every time lmao

underrated

Attached: 1553028285223.png (1302x1296, 51K)

they also chose which books to include in the bible

>Grimm's fairy stories are incontrovertibly fictitious and have never been esteemed as actually occurring in history. Bad analogy.
then there should never be any alternative accounts of history either mr gullible

thats because the NT was written to pacify the ((uprisings))

Religion is mainly symbolic and metaphorical user. However it's not like your statement is any sort of theological argument, it's questioning 12 year old entry tier. There are such an array of explanations, one such being that God simply presented himself in such a way to man.

I'm a overweight male in his mid twenties, thank you very much.

Have you read the one and only passage about heaven yet? It's basically god sitting on a golden throne surrounded by a bunch of zombies eternally praising him. I couldn't find a more horrid fate than that. Beyond the praying dudes are giant chimera dragon lion hybrid monsters to guard god. Why he needs protection in heaven is a clear indication of how fun that place must be.

No you're not you're a roasty and you need to post your vagene and asshole. You outed yourself and there are rules you must follow. You need to post your goods.

I'm reading the bible too, should I just give up on the old testament? It's just kikes kikeing each other, it's boring as shit and not even true. Can I just skip to the Jesus part, or do I need to read all of it?

Attached: 8476985457.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

My point was that trying to read the bible "from the start" is ridiculous and you're going to be exposed to a lot of crazy bronze age beliefs if you get too far into the "law" books. And also genealogies up the ass.

>I couldn't find a more horrid fate than that.
Well, good news then.

Attached: 3FDC112C-B1D9-45A5-ABF3-BCDA8B26E998.jpg (396x385, 31K)

I think you mixed up 40k and heaven again

Why do folks always act so smug or confused when the find inconsistencies. The texts are thousands of years old, gone thought numerous translations, and in some cases first passed along in oral traditions. Get a life

20 years after a collapse in society and "the book" will be worth gold with all the how not to poison yourself or how not to get murdered material

No, the canon was established only in tradition when St Jerome stared translating the books from Greek to Latin. Which books were considered Scripture was only informally decided around the early 400s - nearly 100 years after Nicea. And even then, Jerome only translated what most people read and used.

>Provides shitposting without any real context behind anything
>frogposting
hats off retard, hats off.

Or at least when does the good parts start, like this . Like that sounds cool.

how can it be the word of god if it's edited, corrupted or plain nonsense?

Read the gospels the rest is a bit shit (don't tell god I said that)

>Doesn't bother to read the thread, just the OP.

Old Testament rocks. God was much angrier back then.

If you're serious, you should get a daily devotional book and read the parts of the bible they reference. That will give you proper context and point you towards the important stuff. I recommend Oswald Chambers.

This, you can't have the New Testament without the Old.

This shit is retarded. Nobody lived to be 900 years before 6000 years or even after. The bible is full of bullshit. Most people at this time died in their 20s.

You retarded low IQ brainlet. The bible is so fake you can just tell it. But you are too ignorant or too retarded to see the fact.

>If it wasn't for Christianity, I would be sucking my dad. Hick hick. ATHEISTS BTFO

God Christians are retarded.

>Believing there is 'an old testament God' and a 'new testament God'

I thought God was unchanging, if anything; he didn't change, we did. We are under grace now, correct?

what would be better to have after a collapse, a bible or a medical handbook?

>how not to get murdered
the bible's not very good at teaching self defense

>Religion is mainly symbolic and metaphorical user
that's how normal people approach it, but christfags take the book literally and actually expect jesus to come back and wipe their bottoms for them

You got the chronology fucked up. Genesis 6 speaks about the general go of history, mankind becoming corrupted, angels mating with humans creating the nephilim etc happened across multiple 100 years and includes the time where the bits in the later chapters already happened. And at some point where all this played out God restricted our lives to 120 years which happened after the time with noah. And turns out those guys which supposedly didnt live past 40 at those times if you trust the common oppinion knew that we pretty much cant live past 120 which fits the oldest people we know of.

The later chapters are more detailed tellings of parts that played during Genesis 6

>degeneracy isn't learned
yeah okay kike sure thing

>what would be better to have after a collapse, a bible or a medical handbook?
Depends on if you are a priest or a doctor, user.

roasty if you want answers you need to post your milkers

hahahaha the quran is satanic trash

Degeneracy is not from Atheism is all I am saying. You are technically just proving my point.

Women don't exist on Jow Forums, user.

Show your flag wandering jew

This

read it all for context
it's pretty funny and is pretty based at times
after the first 5 books, the OT is just jews squabbling over land in the desert for the next 35 books or whatever

how can they have avg 140 iq if they got stuck in the desert for 20 years?

you'll get better morals and lessons from aesops or indian mythology

It is mans interpretation of the word of god and subject to confusion. Always keep that in mind

who is more likely to survive after a collapse?

Alright you eternal Anglo. As you can see I am not a Jew. Funny you are calling me Jewish when I am debunking your Jewish mythology. God you guys are brainwashed retards. You guys should be exterminated.

I'm fine with that, I don't even have a problem with the bible

it's people who swear by every word in it, and are ignorant of everything else in the world that we are making fun of

Nobody born after the flood. Shem was already born before, Noah's sons had their wives on the ark.

>Angels mating with humans

That ain't in the ESV. What erotic fanfic translation should I be reading to find out this kind of stuff

some "archive" of info on Christianity if someone is interested

Last Thread
Origins of Kikes
Origin of Whites
Historical Framework
Teachings and Doctrines
Satanism
Symbolism
Pagan Deities in the Bible
Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus
Real Tinfoil Stuff

What about Adam and Eve seeing the light? Eden was a plantation and they were slaves

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

God talks to satan, destroys cities, and floods the world in Old Testament. Not so much in New Testament

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Nah I habeeb it, bro. Atlantis sounded legit and the great deluge of 13,000 years ago sounds legit too. At the very least I believe the story that Hermes survived the flood and brought remnants of Atlantis knowledge to Egypt.

In fact, you have red-haired Aryan Nephelim types forming kingdom all over the world between then and 6kyo. Leading to China's Golden Emperor, Genghis Khan, and even freaking Muhammad. The Bible tells a lot of truth; the problem is it is judaized Sumerian lore, a plagiarism really. There's a reason the OT God is not quite the God of Jesus.

They do when I say they do. Let's see those nipples bitch.

What the fuck who takes the time to do this.

it's briefly in genesis, the fallen angels take human women as wives and create nephalim offspring, which they had to wipe out with a flood

makes you wonder about the titans and hercules in greek mythology, and how zeus and the other gods slept with so many human women
curiously, zeus also created a flood to wipe out humans

the bit where lot's wife gets turned into a salt shaker is pretty awesome

>Most people at this time died in their 20s.
not true, the avg was pulled down to 20 because many babies didn't make it past childbirth

If you're a christian just so you don't go to hell, I think you're in it for the wrong reason.

>1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.
[...]
>4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.
Book of Enoch goes more into detail even describing that angels came and mated with women to bare nephilim, giants. That they fucked around and created chimera as well corrupting everythings genetics which is what God desired to wipe out

But ALL religions are relevant in that they were subverted by Baal-Saturn and Sirius/Isis cults, imo.

>But ALL religions are relevant in that they were subverted by Baal-Saturn and Sirius/Isis cults, imo.
All religions are for molding the minds of your slave populations.

And the angels that did this, are the demons we know of today, the angels that rebelled, correct?

The plan is always changing, because God reacts to the stupidity of people. Just look at God's conversation with Moses when the Jews were fucking shit up.

"Fuck your people, Moses, I'm gonna kill everyone."
"My people? They're your people. What will everyone else say when you take your people to the desert, free them from captivity, just to murder them?"
"...son of a bitch. I hate you so much, Moses. You don't get to go to the promised land."

Indeed. I don't know what those freaks are but they ain't my God.

I would guess the priest, since the doctor can actually perform medicine on him.

Attached: 50C0EFEF-88E6-4268-83B0-BF78B149D981.png (645x773, 20K)

to me, they're all pieces of a big jigsaw
you'll understand how they all fit together when you explore them all

yes, but they are also based on actual historic events

Kek, so true. Pilpul works, because jews are like God's little princesses. Or so you would think from their stories, which are probably lies.

I make some threads on different subjects from time to time. Peopele eventually add to what i have and i used that for the next thread and over time the amount of text i complied over time on all the subjects actually became wuite big. If you are interested is a collection of past threads all being similary stacked even though some stuff is overlapping. If i were to estimate its about 120 posts reaching character limit with the best info i found on all these subjects

>God reacts

That's saying God isn't omniscient...

I agree. There were things here and we are a sort of proof of that.

Jews use different bases to count, they do some hocus pocus with their calendars to get the numbers they want much in the same way they encode information into generic words and phrases via gematria.

>the bit where lot's wife gets turned into a salt shaker is pretty awesome

KEK
They knew how to deal with nosey women

>Just kikes kikeing each other
Those are the best parts. Study them well. God's chosen people are Jews NOT because they are the best, but they are the most stubborn, evil, insane, and anti-God people on the face of the planet. They are the perfect people to use to tell a redemption story.

If they go to heaven, everyone goes.