I fucking hate jannies. I was spamming this faggot kpoop thread. My goal was the image limit...

I fucking hate jannies. I was spamming this faggot kpoop thread. My goal was the image limit. After 10 more i had reached the limit but this nigger jannie removed all the posts. I KNOW YOU READ THIS YOU FUCKING NIGGER. FUCK YOU

Attached: 0916f4addb6be44773774188e99ae75b6825cc3ad894adfb4301f950597dbecf_1.jpg (320x424, 27K)

Simmer down. Perhaps discord would lend better support group for this anger you have. Yes, anger. Anger on the internet.
Would benefit everyone if you trotted on over to one such server right now, in fact, so you may be with your own, edgelord people.

¥be swedish
¥spam one thread
¥get angry over it because reasons?????

¥be me, a based american
¥spam parrote twice
¥have a laugh when it all gets deleted and move on to regular shitposting

who are you quoting

>who are you quoting

why you are now quoting me but im asking about the other post, post no. 8682306 to be perfectly specific

>why you are now quoting me but im asking about the other post, post no. 8682306 to be perfectly specific

at least he's white

Yeah, I'd imagine that being a pakistani like you sucks. Gotta deal with Pajeets all up in your grill you know?

Attached: 1493907377669.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Sorry i dont speak mexican

He's actually Yenning, Anthrael. Keep up with the lexicon, mexi-kike.

I don't speak Arabic either, we all have our limitations.

Attached: 1519174664284.jpg (759x428, 34K)

Based swed

Oh you think you're so smart huh? Just because we have a few immigrants here and there (and yes they rape sometimes) doesn't mean shit. Look at your poor excuse of a country. It's been a mutt making machine from day one. You're not white, you will never be white. You're just as much white as you are a nigger, beaner, kike or chink. But you want to be white. You want to be white really bad. But guess what, you can't. Because all your family lineage is one big mutt. You're not white and you will never be white. You goddamn uppity nigger.

Cringe

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! CRINGE BASED CRINGE WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "cringe" or "based." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking cringe bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying cringe. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "cringe" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"crin-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "cringe," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "cringe" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "cringe" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your cringe.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this cringe crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, cringe cringe cringe

Jealous that a bunch of farmers with hand-crafted weapons and hardly any uniforms managed to kick your ass when you were at the height of your power?
Blow it out your ass!

Attached: 1498175191600.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Cope

He's coping with more than your responses, he's got Brexit and the lack of a first amendment to deal with too!

Attached: 4thjulduk.png (1280x1024, 466K)

Fighting overseas wars is hard. Still, no shame in losing to adults.

Attached: Vietnahmate.jpg (1122x1385, 158K)

Fucking based

lol stop getting angry over some janny deleting your posts on some stupid kpope thread

You'd know how hard they are after Gallipoli wouldn't you?

Attached: 1495758092324.jpg (360x332, 23K)

Not the foggiest.

>I want to drawn keepstar in my cum