American flag is now considered a hate symbol

>American flag is now considered a hate symbol
Good morning, America.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906_124506.jpg (871x1080, 324K)

the am*rican flag is a hate symbol directed personally towards me and it must be taken down at all costs

Hi RIDF hows it going?

going on your mom rn wbu

So this is the power of RIDF. Wow.

it shouldn't come off as surprising that us based romanians possess an exemplary martial prowess and might

I never know RIDF agents try to overcompensate for their small penises.

the ones taking turns with that haggard mare you live with every other night?

I know that RIDF agents have to always be Virgins who have to lie that they’ve always had sex.

i wouldn't call whatever me and the lads did to that witch "sex" either, it was more of an "organic towel" if you get what i mean, those can be quite fancy at times and, it is hard to get your hands one of them

Continue lying RIDF, we all know you’ve never had sex.

i told you before, "organic towel" mate, nothing less and nothing more with your old mare

Worst timeline

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Is RIDF really so autistic that they will do all these mental gymnastics to try and deny the fact they’re all virgins?

hey, didn't i say it already? i wouldn't have called anything with that horse "sex", just "organic towel" ;)

How long until white skin is a hate symbol and I need to have it removed

RIDF.....
Why can’t you just accept the fact you are just some fat autistic Danish NEET who’s a Virgin?

no idea what you keep talking about mate, "organic towel" is all that was had, i promise you that my good man

RIDF why do you keep trying to compensate the fact that you’ve always been a virgin? Can’t you just admit you’re a virgin and be done with it?

compensate? hmm, don't know how i'd be able to compensate for that "organic towel".... maybe some more "organic towel"? ;)

Do you have anything to say besides organic towel RIDF or is Romanian IQ so low that you know how to say anything else?

based

don't know, that "organic towel" sure was some good stuff, i'll have to give the old mare that

So I guess it is true, we got a Gypsy-mix here with an extremely low IQ who is so mentally retarded that he knows nothing to say but organic towel. RIDF really is sending their best

yeah, that "organic towel" stuff was pretty good, it's true

they should be using the union jack anyway

>it was real in my mind!
t. RIDF.

good memories, let me recall a few right now......... mmmmmm............

Do the Superiors at RIDF feed you drugs that make you hallucinate you having sex when in reality you’ve never had it?

drugs? i guess you could that "organic towel" stuff with the old mare was quite a drug

So they do put drugs in your drinks. Thanks for telling me RIDF.

drinks? come on, don't be so hard on your old mare, it was more of an experience than anything, that "organic towel"

You just repeated what you just said. Are you that mentally retarded RIDF?

repeated? yeah, i repeated that "organic towel" business with the old mare quite a lot, much more than a lot if you may

You ever thought of becoming an Hero RIDF? You could accomplish way more doing that for your organization.

Daily reminder that RIDF seethes at this image.

Attached: 78D4FA9F-6C40-41DD-BDD0-D495C08BB6B0.gif (1384x922, 125K)

and Germany's old flags aren't?

Attached: 1517061448002.jpg (500x435, 62K)

And they don’t want this either, becoming an Armenian colony.

Attached: 80AC0B03-1BCE-46E3-A59C-F28106BC0E30.png (1135x567, 129K)

i'm already a hero, a heroic warrior who braved the old mare and took part in the "organic towel" ritual

Mentally Ill RIDF Schizobabble.

how old are you

the "organic towel" was totally mental, hell yeah!

>flags aren't?
nope
at least this is understandable and logically explicable lol

the nazi flag is banned in Germany

shite im meant yes