Why do women refuse to have sex with gamers?

Is it because they are whores? or is it because of the Jews?

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x713, 117K)

>refuse to have sex
>because they are whores
you are very special aren't you

Have sex, jew (with a consenting adult of the opposite sex who isn't part of your family).

> inb4 you say don't like consensual adult straight non-incestual sex

WE LIVE IN A SOCIÉTÉ

GAYmers rise up

Gamers are cumbrains who probably wouldn’t be able to get it up for a real life woman

Would you like to bang somebody whose identity revolves around playing on a computer (and may statistically be fat)?

What are you talking about? Women have sex with gamers all the time.

Attached: 99545E8B-4B33-4D16-9BBF-A7698CFA417A.jpg (472x1024, 96K)

Why do gamers refuse to have sex with women?

Is it because 3D is PD? or is it because women are jews?

Attached: 1567351141647.png (997x1399, 951K)

>when he says he plays DOTA2

Attached: 971_1000.jpg (604x513, 22K)

Do you have any of these symptoms? Then you might be a video game addict.

Attached: 7981.png (722x1592, 453K)

Imagine having only 6 hours a week to play.

>6 hours a week

Attached: 5klg532lf.gif (220x141, 73K)

>Purely autistic thread that does nothing but berates women or blames the jews for a personal problem
>No context whatsoever either

Attached: 1547222518125.gif (320x240, 666K)

gamer posture is extremely hard to fix once it develops.

Attached: 41x.jpg (1242x1242, 219K)

>Purely autistic thread that does nothing but berates women or blames the jews
OP's bait was a blatant jab at gamer, not women or jews. Eating all those bugs has affected your IQ

Attached: 1567351950736.png (804x1102, 604K)

What are you talking about? I've been a gamer my whole life and I never had problems getting laid. I'm married now and get laid all the time. I'm assuming you're a socially awkward retard.

WOW REALLY?! NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED! fucking retard

Anyone who unironically users gamer as a primary identity is beyond any help society could offer them.

I'm a gamer and have sex all the time. You're either just ugly or socially retarded.

Just do some squats bro.

I don't hold your stupidity against you user, you're a leaf after all. It's to be expected

It is comical how girl gamers won't fuck guy gamers. They still get chad dick.

>akshually I'm just gonna show up chime in to say I'm an extremely successful video gamer
because that's just what successful people do and everyone will no doubt believe me on an anonymous basket weaving forum

Attached: BadPosture-994x1024.jpg (994x1024, 76K)

Have sex incel

>Why do women refuse to have sex with gamers?
What the fuck is the leaf saying?
Of course they fuck gamers. Most guys have a console or a gaming PC sitting around even if they don't game a lot.
I'm a gamer. I have two kids.

I knew what the bait was doing you abhorrent mutt. Go back to posting Konno

>I knew what the bait was doing you abhorrent mutt
No you didn't. You gave entirely the wrong description of it. You were schooled. You got told. Now it's time to shut the fuck up.

> N-NOO he's attacking the gamer community tell him we are fine tell him we are all married men goddammit

Attached: 42f.jpg (409x863, 63K)

Wrong. They infiltrate those groups to find the Chaddiest guy of the bunch. I used to hang out with this nerdy group of gamers and any time they'd invite one of their female friends over, they'd usually be attracted to me since I look like a Chad compared to them (even though I'm far from a Chad)

I have weird experiences with young women when I was dating. The crazy ones are super judgemental.
>bitch shows 0 interest in me so I pay attention to another girl
>she tells me months later she thought I was gay for not hitting on her
>girl notices a lego car in my apt bedroom
>says my room is like a childs
>a bed, a desk, a computer, a chair, an end table, a lego car = a child room
>girl is a booty call for one of my bros
>she comes over and Im playing video games because why not shes not my guest
>tells me later she always thought I was incredibly immature for playing vidya when she was over
>had to explain to one girl (in her 20s) that the reason things dont happen the way they do on TV is because those are dramatised scenarios developed to be entertaining, not realistic
fuck em. Normie thots are fucking cancer for any man who doesnt just do what he is 'supposed' to do. Find yourself a shy smart girl that likes seeing a man have fun.

Kek

Women usually approach me when I'm wearing my ODST shirt. Maybe that's because the shirt is tight on me and my chest looks bigger in it. But they always start a conversation about Halo like they know what it is. It's actually cute that they play it. I want a halo girlfriend to play doubles with.

I hate western gamers. Fuckers are trying to get my JRPGs censored and my lolis taken.

Attached: 1567608186450.jpg (1125x2001, 206K)

my dad is a gamer. He wasn't when he met my mom though.

I play video game and have had sex with over 2000 women. You're just doing something wrong.

They dont

REPORT SPAMMERS

>Points out the bait strawmanning 2 random groups of people on behalf of an implied benefactor
>"Haha you didn't get it, so let me rework what you said in sub-50 IQ and no subtlety!"

Attached: 1564223335357.jpg (640x833, 95K)

6h / week
Fucking normies

jews