Why isn't there any official Jow Forums merch?

Why isn't there any official Jow Forums merch?
It would be nice to see who's a faggot irl.

Attached: merch.png (717x817, 303K)

>why isn't there a centralised place where users of this website can go and enter their credit card details, names and addresses?
I don't know officer, I have no idea what you are talking about. I came here for tips about origami and got lost.

there sure is give me your details and ill be sure to send you a Jow Forums shirt

ok redditor

yeah why ISN'T there a way to broadcast to everyone you know that you're associated with this website with a constant reputation for pedophilia, extremism, disgusting sexual preferences, bottled hatred, NEEThood, and hacking? Why shouldn't we all just broadcast to the masses that we visit the one place the media is constantly telling everyone to be worried about?

Attached: Flan stuck.png (181x179, 40K)

like i'd wear that irl

Attached: ty.png (1037x1037, 771K)

I come here to be humiliated
Please user...

This way, sir

Attached: 1556231305946.png (320x320, 10K)

I wish I could kick your ass, retard

>Implying we haven't got the bant leaf tattooed on our foreheads

Thank you kindly, that was close!

>and hacking
What hacking has Jow Forums users done? Are you talking about Anonymous back then?

imagine having to explain this

>he doesn't know about the hackers on steroids
Better get a dog, my friend.

why is the amerishart so very angry

I said reputation
I didn't which of these things were particularly true
cos, you know, as soon as the American media gets its hands on some minor disaster, it wants to paint it into some sort of dark horror tale and to hell with the details
I wasn't there for Anonymous so I don't know whether any of those details are true

Attached: doh.png (477x326, 104K)

Anonymous was legion!

because you are a gigantic faggot,

ah yes, PinkyBong™, leader of anondk

Former Leader of AnonUK

anondk, you surely mean

We called ourselves AnonUK, but yea, Anondk sounds moar legit now that I thunk about it

yeah why would anyone know you're from this site?

as in anonymous denmark, yes?

Nope, as in AnonDicks haha

I was involved with AnonSweeden, but I didn't have much to do with AnonDenmark tbqh Except for Sabine of course. She was based as fuck!

Actually, I'm probably going to buy a T-shirt with Bury Pink(not one that i posted)
In any case, I am the only one in my Siberian town who knows Bury Pink.
At least I hope

can I have one too

well yes you can buy why not
there are sites for creating your clothes

Bamping for Bant Merch

i found some r/bant merch

Attached: reddit_alien_t_shirt-r692f48a41952419a98da7dfec7792990_k2gml_512.jpg (512x512, 33K)

discord raid thread
srsly

ebay and etsy

doesn't matter if it's real or not, it's just ingrained in peoples minds.

We can make something like Jow Forums or Jow Forums toaster certified. But for Jow Forums. we're talking stickers and badges, but if you want tees and hoodies, just stick with pepe aesthetics and wojak.

Attached: shopping.jpg (496x496, 16K)

Be proud of being apart of a open and free social network. What are people going to do? Hit you for wearing a shirt? Kek

^ this guy is a faggot irl

ok mark

The main draw of this website is that you can say whatever you like anonymously. What you're suggesting is antithetical to the purpose of this website, retard.