Tfw a brit smiles and you see all his crooked teeth

>tfw a brit smiles and you see all his crooked teeth

Attached: uef1t6ysmryz.jpg (515x423, 61K)

>Tfw a brit speaks to you and you have an eargasm from their sexy british accent

Attached: happy_girl_resize.jpg (640x480, 203K)

>tfw i hide your thread

is this Jow Forums?

>Y I WONDR Y MERICUNS COMPLEN BAOURT ME BLOODY TEETH WHEN DEY GOT THA SMELLY ARSE N DEY H8 FISH N CHIPS BUNCHA POXY CHAPS SWER ON THA QUEEN MEM

Attached: 1567195252059.png (1016x879, 260K)

no this is reddit

shut the fuck up retarded korboid negroid

Attached: акари.jpg (426x1001, 85K)

>shut the fuck up retarded korboid negroid

Attached: 1567892637342.png (231x218, 18K)

why subhuman shitskin italian so mad?

Based korbo

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

kym filename pls

That's the boomers. Yunguns is all made of plastic like you muricans.

and bronzer
tfw no bronze brit gf

Attached: bronze gf.jpg (634x357, 52K)

We both know that blacking up is the only way to survive urban areas in the climate over here without being picked off.

That’s just ‘cause you can’t pick up Belle Delphine qtpies

Just don't want to get stabbed if I visit London.

>Rich people live in Chelsea
>You get stabbed in absolutely every single part of London, top to bottom, every building is made of knives

Pick one.

I hate London, it’s an overhyped, expensive place that is good to work in and nothing else. Miss me with ‘le weste ende’ crap, you can make really good money in London, money enough to live in the countryside if you don’t want to die aged 40 of blacklung.

But you can either have members of the Elite live there, as some do, or everywhere can be like the sort of shithole where you find everyone complain about their lack of opportunities and promptly forget that by law they have to have access to education and access to an assessment centre where they can get the requisite qualifications for a good degree.

The places the rich people live are that way specifically by stopping people visiting.

Where even is Westminister. Or the Globe Theatre. Or Regent Street. Or Marylebone. Or Soho. I think if I go to these places, I will certainly be stabbed. I should instead go to East London, that is a very safe place that has an army regiment all to itself, unlike Buckingham Palace. I heard someone got smashed over the head with a brick there. They really need to institute a Queen’s Guard for our head of state.

You're right. I hear there are rich people living in Johannesburg, it must be a great place to be.

tfw you see a reddit filename
may i see your work-in-progress book

Attached: smug reddit.png (1000x1000, 78K)

Because Johannesburg is a booming city of trade, commerce and high society. It’s not like most of the influential and wealthy fucked off years ago and thus leaving no class to maintain city standards by means of self-interest. No, it’s a place that everyone with power needs alive and well.

New York then?

>Brits bring in a bunch of immigrants
>Immigrants make their teeth crooked in honour of Her Majesty the Queen

That's the crack that does that but all the same, helps them to fit in.