Sunday thread

It's Sunday, the day Christ rose from the dead. Go to mass, confess if you have a mortal sin and receive His body in the Eucharist.

Also, share your today's experience. What was homily about?

Attached: N-26.jpg (500x637, 106K)

Why are kike slaves so delusional? These threads are so cringe and pathetic.

I'm at the church of Sam Walton every Sunday. I'm going to hell anyways for my inactions and transgressions.

Attached: 20190311_161453.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
Christians don't fall into the passion of hate, so we don't screech about Jews on Jow Forums (or at least we shouldn't), but we are in no way kike slaves.

Deny yourself and pick up your cross. Read "Confessions" of st. Augustine, you'll see that it's possible

>muh book
Your religion was invented by Jews and Romans in a far away land. Then it was brutally imposed on the world. It's the original globalist plot and you should kill yourself after you show your flag.

>>muh book
You don't have to believe it to see that it is representative of what Christianity is. You can deny that it's from God, you can deny that it was written by st. Paul, you can even deny that it was written in the 1st century.
You can't deny, that this is the building block of Christianity, so we believe everything that's in there. Judaism is literally called "synagogue of Satan".
>Your religion was invented by Jews and Romans in a far away land.
Jews and Romans persecuted us for centuries, before there were were defeated.
>Then it was brutally imposed on the world
The Church brought unity of religion, language (Latin) and culture to Europe, without destroying local cultures (so called "paganism" in Catholic tradition is actually preservation of local customs). Without the Church you are nothing.

To choose your autism over truth is the pick of degeneracy

>Go to mass
>israelis this
>israelis that
>chosen people this or that
>jews this or that
>open yourself to others etc
>pray for because they suffer from tyrrany/etc.
>poor and how people can help them

Etc etc, stuck between mantra and literal dog training "stand up" "kneel" etc on orders.

Fuck this. Church is the enemy.

>literal dog training "stand up" "kneel" etc on orders
It's the same thing you need to do before any king, führer or whatever you want to have. I'd rather kneel before God not man
>Church is the enemy
This statement brought us to where we are now.

Ignoring the Jew thing, as I've talked about it before

imagine believing that sunday was the day of jesus rising and not a kike-mandated sleeping day

im an atheist but sometimes i go beacuse i like the music, incense, the grandiose gestures and garments, the oil paintings, the lights and in general the complete lack of modern technology and rhetoric. but when the sermon begins, i generally go away.

Why would Jews impose Sunday instead of Saturday?

The only mass I'm going to is 800lbs

yummy food!

>when the sermon begins, i generally go away
Why? You might not agree with what's said, but then you lose whole eucharistic part of liturgy. Not that you should take communion, but it's more beautiful imho

Hopefully these atheists come around and realize the errors of materialism. The Latin Mass is the way. So many people will come up with any excuse possible to avoid or dismiss religion because they are too weak to make any sacrifice in their lives leading to a more moral way of being. Unironically I’ll be praying for the people here.

Attached: 6B461962-8E24-43A8-8DE0-EC725863EF48.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

what lead to you being an atheist?

i would bear it if it was stictly theological, but the actual concoction of sentimentalism and humanitarianism irreparably ruins the atmosphere. also, about the eucharesty, i can't stand that stupid queue.
generally speaking, need for evidence. but there wasn't a moment when i "lost my faith", since i never really believed in god. even on the philosophical side, between "the being" and "the becoming", i have always chosen the becoming.

>sentimentalism and humanitarianism irreparably ruins the atmosphere
Man, I couldn't agree. I'm blessed in this regard to have decent homilies even in my NO parish and Latin Mass once a month with deeper things being discussed, but I know how bad things can get.
>need for evidence
Do you define evidence in strictly empirical sense?

I couldn't agree more*

REPENT HEATHENS!

SILENCE BLASPHEMERS!

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

LONG LIVE THE KING OF THE JEWS!

ALL HAIL RABBI JESUS!

Attached: John 3-2.jpg (626x626, 68K)

go ahead start the sermon

Attached: 6zl2aNX.png (1920x1080, 258K)

i had it all poping

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 31K)

ahh man it was nice to be at that time then nigirring animorphs came and ingulfed me

Attached: wallhaven-83dvzy.png (1920x1080, 711K)

>It's Sunday, the day Christ rose from the dead
Citation needed. Post proofs.

too fuckign cokcy had to attract the fuckign darkness idk there had to be change just its soo fucked im sorry for your loss fabs

Attached: 2644573 - Lisa_Simpson Reit Seymour_Skinner The_Simpsons.jpg (1200x1500, 218K)

anywasy cam some one start postin some nice resukst idk is the niggring command still active

Attached: screenshot-2019-02-21fee111329.png.jpg (750x421, 57K)

anyways its hmm