I hate my life

I hate my life

Attached: 1543962208393991152.jpg (680x578, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do something about it

Wow, we finally did it boys, depression = cured!
What a fucking genius you must be

then kill yourself retard
>Wow, we finally did it boys, depression = cured!
>What a fucking genius you must be

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (992x744, 48K)

Hello nose, wanna check out my new sweet oven?

Attached: You.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You're the only one who can change your life. Grow some balls, make a life plan and start working on it every single day instead of expecting happiness to fall from the sky

>Grow some balls
oooh you're so truly intelligent, it's so obvious now!
>make a life plan and start working on it every single day instead of expecting happiness to fall from the sky
ohhhhh is THAT how it works?! I had no idea you had to actually do something. I thought god would give it to me or something. Wow, bless us more with your truly groundbreaking knowledge.

You're trying too hard redditor

No no, I'm totally serious, I promise! Why haven't you solved depression until now?

Who knew it would be that easy? Just 3 simple steps, grow balls > make plan > follow plan
Absolutely fucking genius right there

stop making us look retarded you fucking faggot

sore throat can really turn you into a dickhead huh

>(OP)
>then kill yourself retard
>
>>Wow, we finally did it boys, depression = cured!
>>What a fucking genius you must be

Attached: 1541432230276.png (625x773, 143K)

Just like everything else in life. That's how I got out of it.
All you need is stop being a lazy cunt and get your shit together
>Grill left me
Accept it and move on
>Lost my exams
Try new ways of studying until you find the best one for you
>I look like shit
Start working out and aquire other good qualities
>My social skills are shit
Read books or watch videos to learn about it and ask people to help you practice.

Inb4 I get another empty ironic reply

You guys seem really triggered. Does it make you upset that old naive cliches don't really do anything?

That's naive and stupid. Your life and your experiences are not applicable to everyone in the world, dipshit

Those were not my experiences. What else would you do in such cases? Kill yourself?

>That's how I got out of it.
>Those were not my experiences.
Starting to reach peak genius here.

The ones I listed are not. Now answer the question, douchebag.
>That's how I got out of it.
Like everyone does. Many get help but at the end of the day they're the ones that have to work their asses to succeed. You're not a machine that has to be fixed by someone else.

>What else would you do in such cases? Kill yourself?
The fuck do I know, the solution depends on your situation. It's a stupid question. But I know one thing and that is that you're oversimplifying things.
>You're not a machine that has to be fixed by someone else.
I'm not claiming that. I'm just spitting in your face for your naivety regarding other peoples problems.
Like, you haven't even asked what the problem is to begin with. You just make shit up and act like you have answers.

just watch memes and you will feel better

>The fuck do I know, the solution depends on your situation. It's a stupid question. But I know one thing and that is that you're oversimplifying things.
All problems require different solutions but everything can be reduced to:
>Find the cause of it
It's sometimes a mix of many things, but you should know what has been bothering you
>Do something about it
Ask people for help or read about your situation and work to make things better, but doing that that depends solely on you. You're the one that has to do the work to get out of it.
>The fuck do I know
If a loved one leaves you, what's left to do if not moving on?
You're unhappy with you appearance, what now? You cant change your genes to look better nor threat everyone to like that aspect of you. But you can work to get other good qualities.
You're lonely and have no friends. Start making some. Gain some social skills from other people or books and practice. You can't force the world to like you.
You're abused regualrly by other people? The reason for that tends to be that some people want to feel dominant over the weak, since no bully wants to mess with someome with their height. It almost never happens. So get people to defend you and/or learn self defense.
What if the abuse is not physical but mental? There's no reason to care about what assholes say about you if it's not true. Just make fun of them. Even better, get fit and learn self defence and no one will dare to mess with you in any way.
>Like, you haven't even asked what the problem is to begin with. You just make shit up and act like you have answers.
The point is, you have to take control of your life if you want it to go the way you want. There are plenty of things you can do to solve your problems but they require the same thing, will.

>Find the cause of it
>Do something about it
Like grow balls > make plan > follow plan. Wow, here's the groundbreaking wisdom coming back again. I really missed that part of this thread.

And just when I thought you were actually gonna start using your brain, you instead make up a bunch of problems that you IMAGINE someone else has.

> There are plenty of things you can do to solve your problems
Alright dipshit, I'm gonna spell it out for you so you can tell me one of the many ways I can adress what's bothering me. I hate pain and injustice, it absolutely twists my insides and boils my blood when I hear about the real problems that exist in this world. Starvation, oppression, exploitation, wars, disease and general misery for a huge part of the population. Most of the time it's in the name of some made up fairytale figure too which makes it even more pointless.
I do all I can, as much of the time as I can. But no matter how much I do, no matter how long I keep trying. I know that I will one day I will die, unsuccesful in even putting a dent in any of these problems. And it absolutely kills my spirit.

So tell me, how do solve these things?

I think war, suffering and conflict adds spice to life and the world. We're quite the opposites there.

Cool edge p12

Yes, nice response. Couldn't help saying it after you dropping the biggest cliche ever.

The world is full of dipshits like you who want to change the world, who want to help the poor and solve oppression and whatnot. Pretty much all of them tried to spoonfeed some horseshit ideology to a public that doesn't want it, aka just making shit worse because they think their horseshit is better than the old horeshit.

So, don't try to save the world. Find some woman, fuck and maybe have a couple of children.
That's the only meaning of life.

>have a couple of children. That's the only meaning of life.
Literal caveman goals in life. Livets hårda skola confirmed.

Lång universitetsutbildning, vad har du?
Well, say what you want now, keep believing that you're special, that you're intelligent and destined for something greater. You're not, you're a nobody like everyone else.
And "caveman goals" is almost surely the path you'll take sooner or later, when you're done with your little existential fit. You'll find some girl, settle down and complain about the weather during summer.

>keep believing that you're special, that you're intelligent and destined for something greater.
I don't. And that's part of the problem.
Keep making straw mans if it makes you feel any better about your own pointless life, but it only makes you look like a bigger fool than before. That shit only works on kids.

Your posts reeks of it lol.

And you reek of ignorance.

Ignorance of what?

>Like grow balls > make plan > follow plan. Wow, here's the groundbreaking wisdom coming back again.
You have to move your ass to solve your problems. Who would've thought, right? But keep ignoring the whole point and keep bitching without saying anything meaningful.
>you instead make up a bunch of problems that you IMAGINE someone else has.
I listed common causes of depression, look it up.

>I hate pain and injustice, it absolutely twists my insides and boils my blood when I hear about the real problems that exist in this world. Starvation, oppression, exploitation, wars, disease and general misery for a huge part of the population. Most of the time it's in the name of some made up fairytale figure too which makes it even more pointless.
I do all I can, as much of the time as I can. But no matter how much I do, no matter how long I keep trying. I know that I will one day I will die, unsuccesful in even putting a dent in any of these problems. And it absolutely kills my spirit.
So it's actually not about your life but about the bad things that are happening in the world and that's why you were bitching this whole time. Should've pointed it out earlier, because you don't actually hate your life but the world itself so all this crap we've discussed no longer applies.
First of all the world hasn't done anything but improve the quality of life for the last centuries. The average hdi keeps going up every year. Many diseases were erradicated while the remaning ones won't last for long (Once we find a way to stop sexual reproduction of plasmodium in mosquitoes malaria should be gone). We live in the time with less wars in human history. More medical advancements that'll improve the life of many are on the way.
Compared to 99.9999% of human history, this is the best time to be alive so don't be so negative about it.
Modern problems like pollution are worrying, sure, but this one in particular is done mainly by some countries. 1/2

The fuck do you think? Did you suddenly suffer from acute amnesia and forget everything from earlier in the thread?
You only have your own edgy world views. And that's why you're ignorant

>I listed common causes of depression
Irrelevant causes of depression is more like it.

>because you don't actually hate your life but the world itself
I hate both actually.
>so all this crap we've discussed no longer applies.
Fucking yes, because you haven't had a clue about what you were addressing until i literally spelled it out for you. You just started spewing out naive cliches as if it was some magical cure-all kind of solution.

>We live in the time with less wars in human history. More medical advancements that'll improve the life of many are on the way.
Compared to 99.9999% of human history, this is the best time to be alive so don't be so negative about it.
Modern problems like pollution are worrying, sure, but this one in particular is done mainly by some countries
I know. But that's just rationalizing and sticking your head in the sand.

You shoot down every single person telling you any differeing opinion, yet I am the one who is ignorant? Ok, got it.

Do you expect a gold star when you're wrong?

You claim you can see things from different perspectives and then say you are morally right a few posts later. That might be considered ignorant by some.

>That might be considered ignorant by some.
Uh yeah, by stupid people.
Ignorance literally means lack of understanding. And you clearly don't understand anyone who doesn't already follow your own edgy caveman morals

USA and China have significant CO2 emitions, so promoting the use of electric cars should do it. Actually, coal won't last forever so they should switch to other sources of energy (Hope fusion becomes profitable)
Most of the ocean pollution come from 10 rivers, which are in Africa and Asia, which means that focusing on those parts should fix it.
Now what makes it difficult is that those countries are very poor and unstable. And it's not actually like it's shown in the movies and many documentaries. Many people there don't really care about progress.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
Many cultures in Asia and Africa prefer to live like that and there's nothing to do about it.
Western nations tend to send 'humanitarian help' aka free money or taking people to Europe but it doesn't solve anything. It's just virtue signaling on a national scale. The one that has been making some progress on that is China, ironically. Its investing strategy is the most optimum for the development of the continent.
I could keep going but there's no reason to unless you want me mention something else.

>Irrelevant causes of depression is more like it.
That doesn't make any sense. More like the ones that matter is yours, apparently.
>You just started spewing out naive cliches as if it was some magical cure-all kind of solution.
They are different things. You can take control of your life but not the world, which is obvious. And hard work is not a solution by itself. You keep ignoring the whole point.
>I know. But that's just rationalizing and sticking your head in the sand.
Accepting that things are getting better is not sticking your head in the sand. You can't change the world in one day. All you can do now is helping the people you can reach. It may look like nothing but every action makes the world a better place. If diseases keep worrying you, study medicine and join a team to develop a cure or a new treatment.

You do nothing but trying to tell yourself you're smart, that no-one understands you and that everyone else is stupid.
I don't care if I'm stupid or smart, I couldn't care less. I gave you my point of view, all you did was throw shit back. If you wanted a discussion you could have argued back, but you didn't. Pointless to talk with you.

What I'm trying to say is this: you probably won't be able to change this world, you have to try to accept your situation. Accept that you'll die, accept that most of what happens in pointless. There is nothing edgy about it. If feel depressed to the point of suicide, why not do it? It's as good a solution as any.

>More like the ones that matter is yours, apparently.
Not really. It's just a very strange thing to address when no one brought it up as a problem.
>You keep ignoring the whole point.
No I don't, I'm already way past your point. Trying to figure out the problem and working hard to fix it is way back in my process of dealing with this shit. The realization of just how futile it is to fight comes after.

> All you can do now is helping the people you can reach. It may look like nothing but every action makes the world a better place
First thing of value that you actually contributed. Seems like there was a turning point after all

>You do nothing but trying to tell yourself you're smart, that no-one understands you and that everyone else is stupid.
No I don't. That's another straw man from you.
> don't care if I'm stupid or smart
Exactly why I called you ignorant

>I gave you my point of view, all you did was throw shit back
Oh wow, maybe because it's pretty fucking juvenile to claim that suffering adds "spice" to the life and world.
>Pointless to talk with you
Yeah, you're not getting a gold star for being wrong.
>What I'm trying to say is this: you probably won't be able to change this world
I. Fucking. Know. That's the problem, retard.
>you have to try to accept your situation. Accept that you'll die, accept that most of what happens in pointless
I already have. And again, that's the problem you fucking moron.
>There is nothing edgy about it
But there's something really edgy about claiming "war, suffering and conflict adds spice to life and the world"
> If feel depressed to the point of suicide, why not do it? I
Because I'm going to die sooner or later anyway. I'm going down with a fight.

>If feel depressed to the point of suicide, why not do it? It's as good a solution as any.
Living is a privilege, there's no reason to end your life before it comes to an end.

It's not a strawman, it's a direct response to your replies.
>Exactly why I called you ignorant
Why would it be important to rank your own intellectual abilities?
>Yeah, you're not getting a gold star for being wrong.
Wrong about what exactly?
>I already have. And again, that's the problem you fucking moron.
You clearly haven't though.
>But there's something really edgy about claiming "war, suffering and conflict adds spice to life and the world"
How is it edgy? Conflict is a part of this species, everyone does it. A world without those things happening would be one without humans.
>Because I'm going to die sooner or later anyway. I'm going down with a fight.
What do you plan to do then?

>Not really. It's just a very strange thing to address when no one brought it up as a problem.
How so? OP said 'I hate my life', which is something common for people in depression, and I listed the common causes.
>No I don't, I'm already way past your point. Trying to figure out the problem and working hard to fix it is way back in my process of dealing with this shit. The realization of just how futile it is to fight comes after.
Yeah keep ignoring everything I say. Why do I bother...

>It's not a strawman
Yeah it is. I never claimed that I am special, intelligent, destined for something greater, that I am smart, that no-one understand me or that everyone else is stupid. You just made that shit up

>Why would it be important to rank your own intellectual abilities?
Not important. Just gratifying to tell you what I think of you
>Wrong about what exactly?
Wrong about me, see first point in this list.
>You clearly haven't though.
Yes I have. Accepting something as a fact doesn't automatically make it stop hurting
>How is it edgy? Conflict is a part of this species, everyone does it. A world without those things happening would be one without humans.
No, a world without needless injustice and suffering would only remove the savages and cavemen like you.

>How so?
Well, imagine that you take your car to a mechanic to change the motor oil. And then the mechanic starts changing your tires instead.
So you tell him: "hey that's not what I'm here for" and he replies "well, that's the most common thing people come in here for"

Do you see what I mean?
>Yeah keep ignoring everything I say. Why do I bother...
I'm not ignoring it. Facing facts, figuring out what the problem is and then try to make a plan all sounds good on paper. My problem comes after all those steps. When the realization of futility starts to set in

>No, a world without needless injustice and suffering would only remove the savages and cavemen like you.
To remove the savages and cavemen like me, would you use force?

No

At least not my first impression of what I think you mean by "force".

>Well, imagine that you take your car to a mechanic to change the motor oil. And then the mechanic starts changing your tires instead.
>So you tell him: "hey that's not what I'm here for" and he replies "well, that's the most common thing people come in here for"
I didn't list them to solve OP's problem, just used them as examples to complement my point, which you've been endlessly avoiding for some reason.

>I'm not ignoring it. Facing facts, figuring out what the problem is and then try to make a plan all sounds good on paper. My problem comes after all those steps. When the realization of futility starts to set in
That's why I said that changing your life is not the same as changing the world, like 2 or three times. Is it that hard to grasp?

>you've been endlessly avoiding for some reason.
No, I'm not avoiding it. I'm trying to explain to you that your point is not enough to solve all kinds of problems.
>That's why I said that changing your life is not the same as changing the world, like 2 or three times. Is it that hard to grasp?
No, it's not hard to grasp. But I don't see why you keep trying to peddle the same point over and over again even though we pretty much agree that it's not enough to soothe every kind of concern.

Ok, what do I mean by force and what do you mean?
I don't see the reason of trying to fix things that aren't broken.

>Ok, what do I mean by force and what do you mean?
Well I'm not a psychic so I don't KNOW what you mean by "force". I can only assume.
How about just tell me what you meant by it, instead of playing games?

No, I'm not avoiding it. I'm trying to explain to you that your point is not enough to solve all kinds of problems.
>No, it's not hard to grasp. But I don't see why you keep trying to peddle the same point over and over again even though we pretty much agree that it's not enough to soothe every kind of concern.
Read the thread, I never implied that and you were the one that changed the point in the first place. I focused on the life of a single individual and stated that he's the only one that can change it for the better. Then you come in complaining about how shit the world is.

I asked you if you'd use force to change something when others might use force to try to stop you from doing so.
I don't see a world where injustice and suffering is gone when nothing in our nature seems to favour it. You can as you say, remove a large group of people some deem to be troublesome but I hardly see how you'd achieve anything with it.

>I focused on the life of a single individual and stated that he's the only one that can change it for the better. Then you come in complaining about how shit the world is.
Yeah maybe because that's the kind of stuff a child needs to hear. It's not exactly groundbreaking news for anyone here that each person has to deal with their own problems.

>I asked you if you'd use force to change something when others might use force to try to stop you from doing so.
I know. And using "force" could be anything from restraining someone to shooting them in the kneecap. So again, I don't know exactly what it is you're asking if I would be willing to do.
I'll give you this answer instead: maybe

>nothing in our nature seems to favour it
uh yeah it does, otherwise we wouldn't have societies.

>You can as you say, remove a large group of people some deem to be troublesome
I didn't say that. You said that humans wouldn't exist if this world was rid of violence. I disagreed because not every human is a backwards savage like you

I hate your life too!

I said conflict, I don't see a world with humans and at the same time no conflict.
>uh yeah it does, otherwise we wouldn't have societies.
We're social animals, so what? There are so many things that could cause conflict even with people who you probably wouldn't consider to be cavemen.
I think all parts of who we are have contributed to the development we've had. I don't love or hate it, I just accept my place in the middle of it. Conflict and suffering has surely helped shape human civilization to what it is today.
Regardless I don't see any large changes without a huge evolutionary leap or drug induced docility.

I hate everyone's life

>I said conflict
Uh yeah, preceded by war and suffering. Don't play word games.
>Conflict and suffering has surely helped shape human civilization to what it is today.
Only inadvertently. Making a conscious effort of cooperation are several magnitudes more effective means of achieving greater achievements at a lower cost.

Needless violence and suffering doesn't bring shit in and of itself, dumbass

But to clarify, if you actually do have legitimate ideas on the topic. I would honestly be interested in hearing, if I haven't made that clear already.

But you have no ideas, do you? You only seem to have the capacity to call me a dumbass.
>because you are, retard
Yes, thank you.

>if you actually do have legitimate ideas on the topic
Well take a wild fucking guess what it is that upsets me about these sorts of problems. I've only said it several times in this thread already, so it shouldn't be too hard for anyone with half a brain cell to figure out.

Ok.

I suppose you don't have half a brain cell then.

What's wrong user?
You can tell me anything

Attached: 156592706745.jpg (594x594, 113K)

>depression and mental health are serious problems guys

Attached: 11111.jpg (622x820, 194K)

>Yeah maybe because that's the kind of stuff a child needs to hear. It's not exactly groundbreaking news for anyone here that each person has to deal with their own problems.
That may seem obvious to you, but many people lack will and fail to realize they're the ones that have control of their lives should seek their own solutions. Instead of doing that they bitch on the internet. It's difficult to accept but it's the first and most important step after all. But you are unconcerned about it to the point of calling it irrelevant and child's play.
Ironically, all you've done is bitch about how shit the world is, due to starvation, oppression and the like and ignoring every single thing I said on the matter. You mentioned that everything you did is futile as if it only depended on you and things would be solved in a day.

Attached: Hunger-graph-1-790x489.png (790x489, 60K)

You seem to prove it

t. never dealt with mentally ill in his entire life