Please don't let it die...

Please don't let it die. Beneath the immature use of profanity and general edginess lies a heart of comfy early 2000's internet happenings from the days of LiveJournal, Gaia, early Jow Forums, and all those other websites.

Attached: Ed_logo.png (135x135, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40dhxDggISA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What’s going on?

gay

Attached: mosley is cringing at you bro.jpg (500x595, 75K)

Server errors again and the support staff has been "working on it" for like a week with no updates.

I'm afraid they'll never come back too. I've been trying to access it for some good laughs, but it isn't working.
Is the internet really becoming that censored these days.

F

let it die

Nah it's too important as an archive, if someone mirrored it I wouldn't mind (lolcow wiki basically took its place for present-day e-drama anyway) but I don't want it lost.

Services that 8ch hosted like encyclopedia dramatica are down.

is foxdicks kill too?

remember ohinternet.com? it was like the mini-gamergate of 2009, took down the entire ed archive. Most shit was lost because of that even to this day.

Attached: C82B5C7E-7076-4AEC-91CC-571AFAE9E977.jpg (1200x1000, 115K)

You can't expect everything to stay up on the internet forever. Nature of the beast.

That said, it is a huge piece of internet history. Let's start an internet museum.

>please dont let a newfag enabler die
shut the fuck up and lurk

AE had the gall to make fun of YTMND. AE deserves a swift kick in the pants.

Good riddance, the internet can't bear any more EDiocy. The best shit their website had was the list of all ED users who managed to cleanse themselves from the gene pool.
Never trust ED for reliable upkeep, remember when the ChanArchive owner decided to call the whole thing off and then ED stepped in to pick up the burden? Look where that got us. Regardless, the Archive Team probably hosts a mirror of sorts, whether or not it is up to date is another issue entirely.

Cloudflare probably dropped them like 8ch.

Did they ever even unfuck all their old links and images from last time they lost everything?

>Beneath the immature use of profanity and general edginess lies a heart of comfy early 2000's internet happenings from the days of LiveJournal, Gaia, early Jow Forums, and all those other websites.
This shit is literally post-2006 edgy newfag sensationalism. Wikichan was the only authentic "chan culture" wikipedia, maybe Lurkmoar comes second.

redditclopaedya

youtube.com/watch?v=40dhxDggISA

RIP yet again ED, see ya next Thursday

Attached: FforRespect.jpg (1000x523, 82K)

That video was made in 2011

Shut the F up when Jow Forums came into being Switzerland didnt even have electricity

i believe in you, encyclopedia dramatica!

bring back the bant wiki

Not a bad idea actually.

it's been over two weeks at this point.

they die every month, but always come back so don't worry

Yeah it’s dead at this point.

Seethe more Yiffrael

Is there an archive?