Let's talk about the Korea problem

These insectoids continue to get pieces of their jaws sliced off and their nose shaped like white's. I think this is a major problem that isn't being addressed by the political community. Look at their pop videos, and most of these women have blue contacts and red hair like whites. Korean 'men' look like fuck bois. It's an all around shame, and I am so fucking sincerely tired of these shapeshifting scum existing on my god damn earth.

They are a graver threat than Jews, and you fucking idiots can't see it.

Attached: dodo-label.png (1590x898, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FboYnkH_73s
youtube.com/watch?v=y4Geh8Z9oCc
youtube.com/watch?v=B-izrXbgfCI
youtube.com/watch?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off. Kpop is wholesome while at the same time sexy. Hundred times better than the trash US media puts like, like Cardi B. What a fucking whore.
youtube.com/watch?v=FboYnkH_73s

When Korean women graduate they get surgery to celebrate, all their women are fake.

Attached: Korean jaw surgery.jpg (1194x942, 567K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Geh8Z9oCc
I'll take them over any fat roastie.

I want to kidnap all them Blackpink cuties

Can you resist the cuties?
youtube.com/watch?v=B-izrXbgfCI

That's horrible, why would they slice off their square chad jaw? Do they know how many men in that west will kill to have that jawline?

>Let's talk about the Korea problem
No, I'd rather ignore it for a while longer

Mr.Shekelstein controls an entire nation and produces the most bland, manufactured music in the known universe and yet this guy likes it because MUuuHHHhhHHHHH DIIIiiiiIIIICKKKK

She should have done something about that giant nose, instead. Holy shit.

Bing bong

She looked better before..

>meet and marry a beautiful asian girl
>she gets pregnant
>can't wait to have beautiful high IQ children
>massive square jaw hideous baby born

Try working for a Korean business. The corporate hierarchy is based on wars of attrition. The higher up you go, the more they will backstab you until you are forced to leave. It's a wonder how these conglomerates have money, it is a real case of "spend money to make money", and the more money you spend you will eventually strike gold.

they're doing their best to emulate the jew.

If it's a man you'll get a David Coulthard style chad though?

This thread is related to my interests

Attached: lovely.webm (1280x720, 3M)

South Korea won't exist in few years.
Children per women is below to 1.

Lowest rate in the world.

Attached: B86F4971-67EA-43E5-A816-7CB31C32DC7A.jpg (1536x1961, 1.49M)

She looked fine before that wtf

>the one Asian country that emulates black culture, has rampant literal feminist magic cults, never shuts up about muh 6 gorillion, and has a long history of women exclusively wanting to fuck foreign dick
>the only Christian country in East Asia
Really gives the ol' noggin a good jog, doesn't it?

Attached: googum.jpg (600x656, 71K)

You just jelly cause we have Black Pink.
youtube.com/watch?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y

Korea is based

Blacked Pink

>literal ape tunes

an I forgot all of the problems being highlighted in this thread instantly

Attached: 1426922936389.png (645x773, 53K)

Worst corea.

Attached: b4.png (1080x1046, 839K)

EVERY korean girl had some surgery of some type,
it's disgusting, they worship fake beauty like insects.
Don't fall for the meme, your children will be disgustingly malformed because there is no way to know how she really looked.

Imperfections are beautiful. I don't understand why people try so hard to fix them. Small teeth imperfection, a non-perfect jawline. WHY???
By doing that you relinquish your soul and give into consumerism. Chase every jewphone, buy tons of face lift procedure and look like a fucked up doll for a Loser american guy to have elliot rodger children with. DISGUSTING

So like everywhere?

>Country with feminism so rampant that it formed a cult calling itself the megalians
>Lowest birthrates
Really makes you think.

chink here. I wouldn't mind if you sprayed all these plastic instectoids. breed 'em, kill 'em. Idc

>They are a graver threat than Jews, and you fucking idiots can't see it
Hahaha holy shit. We get it that your vagina feels threatened by them but calm down and breathe for a second roastie.

Disturbingly shallow. How can people enjoy (((nigger))) tier entertainment like this.

Attached: 1566819428919.png (800x574, 193K)