Are french girls all so mediterranean?

Attached: 16230479_1019079154890453_7908017368784175104_n(1).jpg (1080x1349, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Green
ancient.eu/Neolithic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck no

Attached: 1547903612034.png (1200x1105, 445K)

No

I thought Brittany was pretty White? The Nazis thought so

You niggers realize that the Meds were the first civilized folk in modern day France right? What is Massalia
Divide and conquer brainlet

Attached: Evagreen2_(3).jpg (637x955, 76K)

Nigger what the fuck? It only became a "civilization" when Rome conquered it?

France has a lot of Portuguese and Italians. Also the 1/2 and 1/4 Berbers are "almost" White like pic related.

Ionian Greeks were there long before the Romans dickhead, look it up. Still the point remains, what difference does it make if you guys are Mediterranean or not, one would think you'd be proud of both heritages instead of dismissing them

I know you know but just in case you do not know

"Green is Jewish, as is her mother, who has Sephardic Jewish ancestry."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Green

Attached: 8934785683745341.jpg (1920x2880, 494K)

>thinks Massalia was Roman

Cope harder barbarian fag.

Looks ugly

Greens are Jewish? I have a Green neighbour who left here after 1947 independence. Pretty dumb family.

Attached: the best le pen.jpg (1280x854, 870K)

Not all Greens are Jewish but Eva Green is on her mothers side of the family

pretty accurate

Look who's talking.
P O O

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Attached: 827348723424.jpg (1850x1333, 339K)

No. My missus is French and she has skin like alabaster.

Pajeets drool over any woman. Are you posting from the right place?

You are a gentleman and a scholar, Sir.
I salute you.

This. I bet it's similar in Germany, sometimes it's hard to tell wether someone is a native French or not because some poeple are spanish/Italian/Portugese and as long as they look white they might get mistaken for being just "your average frenchman"

It is, they are descended from Brythonic Celts that fled when the Anglo Saxons invaded England, hence the name Brittany. Depends on whichever other French they have mixed with though.

Attached: British Isles Kingdoms.jpg (963x912, 87K)

Good map.

Something about foxes and grapes user, if he can't reach em, might as well pretend he never wanted them anyway
But don't you guys have a distinct look. I've been to many Euro countries, mainly Balkans, and from what I've seen each and every one of them has a distinct look. For example, when I see a Dane or a Greek, I can almost always tell that they are a Greek or a Dane etc. Know what I mean?

Oh yea?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pji9soZTih1sd4dm3_540.jpg (540x810, 91K)

They're called phenotypes, here's a basic map of them in Europe.

Attached: Human phenotype map.jpg (2400x2284, 963K)

France is rightfull MED clay

Attached: Louise-Follain-Polaroids-for-Ford-Models-French-Girl-Beauty-Guide.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

no you are just a nigger

Cheers user, the word kept eluding me for some reason. Interesting to see that the average white American has a lot in common with the average Anglo-Saxon (pic related), glad to see we've still maintained some of our colonial heritage
I happen to live near a large Italian community over here, most of them born here mixed in with some new arrivals, with the majority of them being Sicilian. They look pretty white to me user, good looking gals too

Attached: whiteamericanmale.jpg (400x610, 22K)

So all along these sand niggers were euro spics?

C'mon dude, you should know what the average spic looks like.

Attached: image-1-4.jpg (696x464, 47K)

Would betray the white race for a go at those milkers

Attached: 1560413431005.png (778x512, 45K)

>milkers: the patrician choice

Not really, I'm originally from far, far up north. The dark masses fear those lands. What I meant by white, is that they look nothing like Arabs and other such turds, their facial structure just isn't the same. Some are on the darker side, but I wouldn't call them anything other than European
Even if the glory of Rome itself were at stake? Sad

Attached: 1532150183010.jpg (680x907, 73K)

What an ugly jewess

100% Aryan

>Proto-nordid

What the fuck, i'm a ruskie now

>mediterranean
You mean broke?

> posting dolled up young eva green
Even the jewish women with high white mixture are prone to accelerated aging. She aged like milk like all the rest. Jewish women hit the wall faster than you can say roastie.

The reason Southern Europeans look like that is because they have more Neolithic farmer admixture than Northern Europeans. They also have a small amount of North African DNA.

Attached: European admixtures.png (1180x987, 260K)

That’s a solid question, actually. The French I’ve met, the guys were all borderline swarthy with wavy hair, and the women are all dark haired with Arabic features, and the women’s body types are never the typical white woman body type, with ample tits and a moderate ass, they’re almost all skinny and boyish and maybe one in 8 will have a decent butt. And these have all been genuine French with French last names and stuff and not immigrants.

I don’t think it’s fair to call Italians “white”, nor has it ever been. Sure, they’re whiter than a black or a brown person, but that’s about it.

The French definately have uniques looks. But not one look. I find a lot look like mice and there are some interesting facial and jaw structures. Lots of variation but definately interesting and different.
The body type thing is true. Kind of a bummer that they arent curvier. But France is a fertile land and there was never too much a need for the women to get fat for the winter or famine

>"()" Brackets indicate that given phenotype is quite rare or/and can be found in various locations
Maybe, maybe not.

Oh yeah, the mousey look! I know exactly what you’re talking about, with the pointy small nose and the little beady eyes, right?

I don’t think it has anything to do with farming. I think the white gene part responsible for proper soft but firm woman curves just got overwritten

That's probably because the term white itself is stupid as fuck. I've lived in Europe and I've never heard that term being used, it's us Americans that do, mainly because most of the time we have no idea what our heritage is, or it's a mixed one.
A better term would be European, it covering everything from Russia to the Atlantic. Italians are definitely European and I urge you to go there and see for yourself. Not to mention their contributions to European civilization, from antiquity to the renaissance
Checked
Si spaghetti i mozzarella mi bella fratela

Attached: qrqg2nhmtklz.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

She got her good looks from her Swedish father clearly.

Yeah that makes sense, the majority of White Americans come from the UK and Germany, so they would look quite Anglo Saxon indeed.

Here's a great infographic for the immigration to the US through the years, bare in mind it starts at the year 1850, beforehand the majority of US immigrants were English and Ulster Scots (Scots-Irish).

Attached: American immigration.gif (889x719, 1.94M)

What the fuck are you talking about? I’ve lived in Europe for years, and while they don’t usually stress “whiteness”, most Europeans are quick to call someone even a shade darker a gypsy or a local equivalent.

I don't think immigration would be the best way to represent that, since any significant amount of people started arriving in the 1800's. Meanwhile the people that were here originally didn't sit on their asses, they were fucking like rabbits and making babies. I do agree on Germans having a big role in shaping the modern American and his history, with the Germans overwhelmingly being on the side of the union. But that's not much of an issue anyway after all it's Anglo Saxon, not just Anglo.
Yes they do that, my point is that they don't refer to themselves as white, taking that for granted. Instead they view themselves as Greeks, Serbs, Danes, Swedes and so on. That's what I was trying to say, obviously they point out the darkies since they're not the norm, or weren't the norm when I last was there.

we're not even white according to Jow Forums standards
go fuck some german instead

They all look and act like jews.

You're outta the loop user, Germans are Turks and Syrians now. Whites are a mythical folk, likely located in Atlantis according to Jow Forums

And Americans are spics and niggers.

i think that Jow Forumsacks are very admirative off germanic/scandinavian the only country thats considered white here is probably norway

Fuck yes nigger

Leon degrelle had brown eyes and dark hair

Attached: 1568094095634.png (1200x1105, 672K)

No, just spics
Probably cause of wehrmacht aesthetics and a very poor understanding of history, and the underdog narrative is also compelling. But mostly because of the Wehrmacht, they're hypnotized by that shit, and they weren't even the most aesthetic fighting force to exist

Attached: 112732.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

I swear to god every day there's a new meme graph.

Actually the Greeks settled in southern france way before the romans did. Marseille is a Greek name.

How is it a meme graph?

Norway isn't pure it's mixed with mongoloids. Only Germans and the Dutch could be considered pure white.

I dunno it might be legit. There's just so many of them by now. Wtf does "neolithic" even mean. It sounds completely arbitrary. But whatever.

Europeans are a mixture of 3 different groups, Western Hunter Gatherers (the original Europeans), Neolithic farmers (they came from the Levant/middle east) and Yamnaya (the "Aryans", they came from the Russian Steppes).

The Neolithic people give Southern Europeans the Iberian look. The same look exists in regions of the UK where Neolithic people make up the majority of the DNA.

It's not, it's a well defined era. Think of Stonehenge.
ancient.eu/Neolithic/

med cope

I need me a Frenchie

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 98K)

Good map. I traveled south to north... people are whiter the more you go north kek

Don't, they're insane. Unless you're just pumping and dumping that is, wildest sex you'll ever have

All women are insane, but please do tell.

The French are a cut above the rest. They're kinda like your entitled American girl and then some, but they're not as blatant about it which makes them more dangerous at it. Also they are very iffy about loyalty, although I can't confirm that since I've only experienced it once, but I have heard it from others as well.
That one time I was at a beach in Greece, late night with some buds out for r&r. I started talking to this girl who was equally drunk, my friends saw that and they came over. Before you know it she was touching our dicks and things were about to get wild UNTIL, her boyfriend came along to pick her up and get her back to the hotel.
We sorta stood there wondering what the hell just happened. Like I said, only once saw that, but I've had friends and even native Frenchmen agree with my assessment.
As for the sex, I believe they're the kinkiest in Europe, use your imagination on that cause I'm not about to sext you dude.
Stay away, they'll cut your heart out, they're way too addictive

I should expand the addictive thing.
That mostly works with us Americans and English speakers I believe. They have these cute little accents which makes them sounds musical to our ears. French women are also known for being the personification of femininity, and when all you've had in your life is you, Meghans, Samanthas, Tammies, Savannahs, Taylors etc, that see themselves as princesses, it's a breath of fresh air. But behind the elegant dresses, the wide eyes, the cute accents, the soft skin and adorable noses, lays an unquenchable beast that'll yell out "choke/spank me daddy".
Then there's the other variety. The goth/damaged type. Despite wearing the look, they never lose the feminine aura they're notorious for, which is liable to make you think that you're the one to "save" her. Nope, just as crazy.
Another way of putting it is, they make you wonder if they've been molested as children. That's French girls for ya, or at least that's my experience with French girls

French women can be so damn hot I tell you. Unfortunately my cousin is one of them.

They look pretty Med to me

Attached: 00D8F855-A588-44BA-8B65-B593B5168C5D.jpg (622x1000, 96K)

HORNY

goblinos huehue

gypsy queens?

dont be an ass. pour me more rothschild wine.

Attached: bueno.jpg (192x262, 22K)

Is it even possible to be whiter than the Anglo-Saxon?

i think i'm in love now

The only white part of France is Normandy.

Attached: 1492904309791.jpg (781x933, 116K)

>Smell like cheese, onions and fish
>ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Attached: 1568080992517.png (3000x3000, 264K)

Germans are filthy animals. Only the British are white.

>father is from lille
>mother is niuean
>have mutt genes so everybody thinks I'm American Indian

Nothing is stopping you user. The chance for something to go wrong even with first cousins is very low.

better than smelling of cabbage, coleslaw and dumplings all at the same time

How do we save French qts bros?

Attached: adele_exarchopoulos_en_couple_sur_instagram_non_stop_people.jpg (940x520, 52K)

`True french are white and not some light brown skinned 75% whites.

Although since it borders to spain i'm sure there are that kind aswell.

No need to save them, let them fail and become subhumans.

They are only tricked by todays system that floods taxes to these immigrants.

When everything goes back to normal, since a system like that isn't sustainable.

Their genetic offspring will be doomed as lower class the rest of their life.

Well it's too late now. It will take forever to undo this damage.

Attached: adele-exarchopoulos-pregnant-with-first-child-05.jpg (815x1222, 209K)

It's unironically not possible, despite all of the "British. White." memes, the UK is the least affected country by admixture in Europe.

Attached: Europe admixtures.png (1608x1174, 361K)

Wow that's really interesting. Wow I can't believe Italy and Spain have parts with 10% negro admixture.

No way that's french. There is north africa there.

Who actually fucking cares. Can we not just say that anything in Europe west of Turkey is acceptable?

Is this a slide thread, or just a purposely vapid one?

Attached: 1563359237971.png (640x940, 490K)

Northern Italians like to say 'South of Rome is Africa.'

Based and norman pilled

So basically only brits, west germany, the west coast, and the basques are pure europeans?? So the beady anglo was the good guy all along.