I'm thinking about getting 4 small tattoos. One on each knuckle to represent the heritage of each grandparent...

I'm thinking about getting 4 small tattoos. One on each knuckle to represent the heritage of each grandparent. Does anyone here have heritage based tattoos?

Attached: 14550029_1072160416232691_1930768020674707456_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwG7Egfrqk0?t=952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tattoos
Retard

No because tattoos are for trashy people regardless of the reason

why dont you get "FAG" branded on your forehead

Most likely would be illegal

Tattoos are for jews and degenerates.

Attached: ffdd.jpg (650x433, 44K)

whats with the Borjgali and Sabre

Tattoos are excellent indicator of person is subhuman. And also, Navy Seals found out that people with tattoos, who pretended to be hardcore, folks with "NO PAIN NO GAIN" etc was weaker, less mentally strong than individuals without tattoos. Non-tattood recruits had higher success rate.

Get a tattoo that says OP is a fag

>"Hurr I'm gonna get muh kids names tattooed on my armz"

Why? Are you worried you'll forget? Heh.

As far as tattoos go, it looks good

You mean like indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/pwG7Egfrqk0?t=952

Attached: Aegishjalmur-symbol-tattoo.jpg (610x458, 20K)

degeneratoos

Yeah, mine is not getting any tattoos.

I have tattoos of meaningful symbols. I have an ouroboros the alchemical symbol for quicksilver and a lot of filigrees for aesthetic. I want Hermes Trismegistus next and a full back tattoo done in a neo classist style. Like a mural of The heavens and the earth. Almost like the garden of earthly delights by the great Dutch painter, Hieronymus Bosch

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 13K)

Tell me...what was life like growing up in the trailer park?

Only get chest/back tatts and wait at least until your mid 20’s

Tattoos are usually pretty trashy. Tattoos on highly visible parts of your body (face, hands) are always trashy. If you are going to get a tattoo, get it somewhere less visible and if you are going to get a tattoo that represents your heritage, be a bit more imaginative than a letter.

I like tattoos which honor ancestry, but don't get hand/neck/face tats unless you are Maori (which evidently you are not). Get some tats sure, but don't be a scrub about it

Yeah, I have a star of david tatood on my left nutsack.

I really hate big tattoos. I think they look cheesy. In my opinion, a small symbol of some sort above each knuckle is a lot less trashy.

One of these, for example would look cool

Attached: 61658775-set-of-anatolian-turkish-motifs-eye.jpg (1248x1300, 177K)

So you have two nutsacks?

Three.
Left, right and middle.

That sounds cringe as hell and you will live to regret it.

Tattoos are degenerate m8

I have a large stick n poke Wyvern across my chest bearing Alfred the Great's sword, shield and helmet. I doubt I will get another one of that size in the future. Others include the Sutton Hoo deathmask on my back. I think there is a balance between tattoo sizes and how they correlate/fit with each other. If one has a mixed lot of small tattoos from different artists/inks I don't think it would look so good.

Are you the lazfag?

Wow you sure are on highbrow degenerate. I bet you only use Perrier to shoot your heroin with too

I should rephrase what I wrote. Big tattoos can be cool as long as they aren't super thick and black. Kinda like those prison tattoos that look like blobs of nothing, you know what I mean?

This faggot doesnt have three nutsacks lol

this is why circumcising kids should be illegal. now im being made fun of cause the dr cut off my 3rd sack

Are you Armenian?

Getting a rune/glyph/sigil tattoo is the stupidest idea ever. They can activate and constantly leech you of karma/energy.

Ink marks you.

I think the tattoo is georgian or something which is why a few georgians popped up in here

oooof

Philochate and Poliphili, be good.

Nah in a monogamous relationship for 4 years, have a great career. Just working on immigrating now got these when I was younger I now have priorities. Actually just back came from NZ speaking of heroin...kek

Attached: drugs-drug-school-schools-students-suspended-graphic-2-CREDIT-NEWSHUB-130418.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

It's common among both cultures.

That is so fucking gay.

Agreed

Don't get a single fucking tattoo retard you'd be branding yourself like cattle. PS picrelated is cringe.

Abbo tats .. good idea

If your culture didn't get permanent tattoos - don't get permanent tattoos. There isn't a European culture with permanent tattoos. It's not entirely known, but Picts/Celts didn't do permanent ones, but temporary blue paint used in war and/or ceremonies. Don't get a tattoo.

Attached: 1539731277204.jpg (512x371, 35K)

I have my family's name as it was originally written in runes on the underside of my left wrist.

Only a second gen burger so while i hate what my ancestors lands have turned into, i still love the history of it.

Both me and my younger brother share identical tattoos

Tattoos are disgusting. The heritage of your grandparents is written on your face.

Attached: 1534339407856.jpg (440x311, 38K)

That sounds really fucking gay.

Jesus that's sad. Are you an amerifat? I never understood the idea of being of X or Y origins. You do realise that if you ever came back to the country of origin of your grandparents they wouldn't treat you as a fellow countryman?

We have plenty of Americans coming to Germany and claiming to be Germans, except those retards are not. They don't even speak the language.

So, you want to know 'what' you are? You are what's written on your passport.

It's like you didn't read anything I posted.

>The Picts are often said to have tattooed themselves, but evidence for this is limited. Naturalistic depictions of Pictish nobles, hunters and warriors, male and female, without obvious tattoos, are found on monumental stones. These stones include inscriptions in Latin and ogham script, not all of which have been deciphered. The well-known Pictish symbols found on standing stones and other artifacts have defied attempts at translation over the centuries. Pictish art can be classed as "Celtic" (a term not coined till the 1850s), and later as Insular.[54] Irish poets portrayed their Pictish counterparts as very much like themselves.[55]

Attached: 1559743156418.jpg (600x460, 194K)

No no no, runes can be used for protection, strength, healing, etc you nigger.

I’m not allowed to be proud of my heritage, I’m white

The only people that should be wearing tattoos are Jews, user. That shit is gay.

I think you're looking for a sub reddit, go away kid

tattoos are degenerate

Why?
Can anybody give me one argument that they are degenerate?

thats a really good idea if you're a nigger