If you're using more than those 2 you aren't white

If you're using more than those 2 you aren't white.

Attached: 5a3c0f74326635039427908c190a0238.jpg (710x639, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wheres the garlic garlic?

this, the fact that the only flavor millennials crave now is "flamin hot" disgusts me

what an utterly faggy and pretentious way to have salt and pepper at the table. That coarse-ass homo salt will need to be ground before it's palatable, and neither ingredient can be stored in the caddy because it's 100% open to moisture. Even the little spoons are like something you'd see included in those "subscription loot box for upstanding gentlemen" fag crates.

Maybe onion or garlic as well or maybe some spice depending on the dish. The overuse of spice is a sign of lackluster cooking and your food just tastes gross

this really hurt my feelings since all i eat is basically spicy stuff

tastelet detected.
retournet au redditee mohammad

agreed, weed and coke are the shit

What about Paprika from Hungry?

>Uses himalayan salt

Not white

That pink salt is from pakistan, radioactive and full of lead.

coarse salt doesnt absorb moisture dipshit

5/5 review

Was disgusted by that hipster contraption and came here to say this.

Pathetic that your digestive system can't handle spices
Mexican, Indian, Japanese food are all delicious and I laugh when weaklings like you cry that you can't handle it or you'll have diarrhea or your poor tummy will hurt

yes it does

based

>4 anons found this review helpful

Japanese food is known for simplicity and relative blandness

Look it’s a culinary retard

No it does not its cured from the ocean it literraly chemically cant, only jew salt absorbs moisture. How's the tip of your cock btw nice and clean?

Fresh cracked pepper is a meme. Ground pepper is fine.
Nutmeg on the other hand.

maybe if it's as coarse as a block, but people literally use rock sat in dehumidifiers. Obviously less surface area will absorb less, but it doesnt mean it is now nonabsorbent

Absolutely based

Japanese food is awful. All their traditional confectionary and pastry equivalents taste like beans and ass. And I'm sure everyone just pretends to like Sushi because it's the hipster thing to eat. Tastes like kelp and tepid fish market floor.

Youve never been to tokyo if you think beancurd and sushi is the only cuisine, they are the masters of all taste

Bamboozled

I didn't say anything about those cuisines retard, read what I wrote again and use the dictionary if you have to

All I know is that everything I ever tasted associated with Japan tasted like shit.

>whites, who have roamed the world conquering shit holes full of brown people so they can get spices, can't use spices because that makes you non white
Somebody never read a history book! OP, I'm looking at you.

Because you live in a shithole country

Pickled herring and some sort of jewish pastry the king of foods huh

Garlic is not a spice. It is an ingredient. Here in the civilised world we use fresh garlic

Well I've never bragged about the food here either. We know our food tastes like shit and have no pretensions about it.

It does, it’s salt. Sea salt is the worst, we always have to store in such special ways to keep it dry.

Rick salt is easier to store (not by much though)and all around better for you.

Hahaha and fucking sheep soup lord knows the norwegians have taste

Grind the fucking salt, what the hell are you doing? Pink gay himalayan salt and queer little spoons to serve it - all sitting in a faggot wood block with homo stone bowls.
Fuck man. Get grinders and be done with it.

Come on now Patrice, you don't count herbs as spices?

jew detected

was gonna post this
>you think nigs and spics can afford saffron?

Seriously, tell me sushi tastes good. I'll gladly admit sheep soup tastes like soggy old sweater. But I refuse anyone actually think sushi tastes good. It's all a emperors new clothes hipster game right? No one actually likes the taste of kelp, gutted fish and squid rectum?

The baguette is simply retarded.
All the herbs and dessert spices like cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, anis, vanilla

How about tobikko, torro, ebi, anything other than the crap the norwegian supermarket giants market as sushi

>French culinary history
>your post
pick one

You do realize that Britain invaded half the world just for spices, right?
Salt and pepper only is a meme invented by one of your kings named Louis, there were so many I don't even know which one it was.

>if you don't need stinky cheese to cover the stench of shit in your streets, you're not French

Yeah and americans boil everything in vinegar whats your point

>ywf you didn't orient the pepper spoon correctly after putting it back and the waiter gives you the stink eye

Hey, I'm not unfair. I did go to a high end sushi restaurant. Sushi tastes like shit.

*ahem*

Attached: Maldon-salt-600x600.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I don't think I have even heard of a recipe that calls for boiling in vinegar, then again acid+heat=tender

Yeah but I bet youve never left norway let alone been to asia

Bbq sauce is made from vinegar retard, almost everything you weird fucks eat is coated in that shit

boring.
i need at least 5 different spices to enjoy food.

That's rich coming from someone who lives in an "asian" country that was literally founded by Northwestern European stock

Why would I ever go to Asia? That sounds like a terrible idea.

yeah i'm not eating finnish food without spices and hot sauces

Literally a descendant of the original british, 5% of singaporeans are white you know the guus that survived the war and stayed. Hows londanistan?

Attached: 1567370217343.jpg (316x410, 34K)

What are the 5 fingol spices? Salt, pepper, vodka, ES and..? Lingonberry?

apple cider vinegar is good for you

Most of foods are essentially just seasoned with salt and pepper in French cuisine. Of course there are also herbs, but those are not spices per say. Pepper is one of those spices that Europeans sought, the entire spice trade was strictly for profit. Very intensive hand rubbing.

wine is closer to vinegar than bbq sauce, are you saying braising in wine is shit?
then again you probably have a taste for gutter oil

And it's not Britain, it's all the European world. Gama made it first.

>travel the world, conquering and trading to access all the spices and herbs there are to have
>limit yourself to salt and pepper

Bbq sauces main ingredient is vinegar and americans coat it and mix that shit with sugar. Youve never been to italy I go once a year for 3 months

>pink salt

Sorry, but I'm not gay.

Yeah but bbq sauce is red or white vinegar hardly ever apple

Indeed. Your food is supposed to be it's own flavor.

Still do not use pink Himalayan salt. Some brands have radioactive bullshit. Stick to iodized.

The Colonizer's Choice!(tm)

Pink salt isn't pretentious enough anyway.

Attached: fleurdesel.jpg (2560x1920, 456K)

and vinegar's main ingridient is water so what?
what does you shitting up Italy have to do with anything?

Hey dumb ass, white people conquered the world for spices. If you ONLY use salt and pepper, you are both a basic ass bitch and a nigger.

why do white "people" have shit taste

Why do kikes perpetuate this cliche?

Oh wait, it's the insecurity
takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/

Y