So fucking sick of it

I'm so sick of PC culture right now. I'm pretty sure I just lost a friend I've known since high school because I laughed at Dave Chappelle's tranny jokes. I'm not too mad because we had grown apart, but I tried to stay friendly.

It blows my mind that I had slowly watched her turn into an NPC. Also, I had to leave an online Sims group over MULTIPLE whiny bastards angry that I said a character that looked androgynous is NOT non binary (doesn't exist, jackasses). I feel like a fish out of water, yet I'm the only one with their head on straight.

Fuck all of these retards & their 50 million pronouns & genders I'm sick of your shit

Attached: 20170226_144901.jpg (500x556, 42K)

you know what i'm sick of? not having a thicc canadian shawty to sleep next to on cold winter nights.

Jeez louise you can’t say anything these days freakin libs

Nowhere is fucking safe. Jow Forums is literally the only social media site I can go to & not get reminded that idiots want to identify pedophilia as an orientation

We are all npcs deep down, but unfortunately some of us are also insufferable cunts. (Your friend might see you the same way, spouting preprogrammed rhetoric about 50 gorillion genders. Not that youre wrong)

Imo the chappelle lgbt was pretty tame, cute and sympathetic towards lgbt predicament, and even jabbed white males in the course of it. Some people, mostly women and girlymen, are too sensitive these days.

This offends the akari poster

>>>/myquiveringboipuss/

Attached: 1567989322224.jpg (300x168, 27K)

shutup homo before i ride you like a stallion until you gush into my love hole (nohomo)

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (639x520, 84K)

its passed my bedtime but i wont back down. Pls respond

Attached: ur gay.jpg (309x415, 31K)

also fine just get some sleep, christ

heh libtard owned

Attached: 1568181038500.jpg (10x10, 679)

nice nine

i am also sick of PC culture phonepis-ahem posters deserve equal rights..,

U rite

The Sims was always very popular with teenage to 30 year old women and they are usually emotional cunts so of course they would believe that shit. Me personally, I built a Concentration Camp in the Sims 3 with Holocaust prisoners all having their heads shaven and all wearing blue and white striped prison uniforms and created an actual Slave Plantation with Black slaves. If they knew what I was using the game for they would be pissed but then again they made a literal SS uniform for the Sims so I don’t know.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, then, you autistic faggot.

Seethe more Fagmark