Ballanda's Btfo:
There is a 90% chance you are reading this you have a lower Iq then a Abo

Attached: hand1.jpg (248x198, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRkpaznxR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breed White Girls based BLACK KING

Attached: 004.jpg (524x883, 77K)

I like south east asians desu, but i wont say no to a white girl so long as she isn't a literal white boong

prove it, boong

Theres a 99% chance now
Dharruk, 147

Also formerly nationally ranked athlete in 2 sports
Seethes are now being accepted.

>a lower Iq then a Abo
My fucking sides

>1/32 Abo
>still counted as abo for the gibs

As a 148 IQ white guy, your math is off. We make up a much smaller percentage of the population than 10%.

Let me guess, online test?

Das rite ;)
I've never taken any gibs though but my paperwork is in order.

lol, I thought the same.

Attached: 1475660124221.jpg (600x400, 79K)

>lower Iq then a Abo
than, stupid. than.

IQ's are pretty high here so it would be a bigger chance than normal, but you're right

What a waste

Coming on pol to tell us about your high iq comes off as very low iq to me personally; in line with an abbo though.

I was making my guess on the average "quoted" iq of the pol spergs, Nope Charles Darwin university Darwin.

I'm legit a 132. I think i remember reading somewhere that 130 and up is like the top 2% of the population. I've never met anybody who i've thought was actually smarter than me so that sounds about right.

Don't pull people up on grammatical usage unless the grammar in your post is correct ...

IQ test are most of the times bullshit
What type of test did u even take faggot
By what standard
What s factors did it measure
I hate literal drooling retards that think they are hot shit just beacause they got a high score in something like the US Army AGCT when in reality if you take into account errors and convert it into iq you get something with 15 points less

When are you going back to your own country, Africa.

>trying to pilpul his inability to know what words mean by way of attacking literary license
Stay stupid.

>Romania seething that yet another "non white" ethnicity exceeds them intellectually.

>Auscuck stroking his dick over meme iq test
Answer my questions faggot

Righto yid, i noticed you made sure to capitalize this time , hit a nerve did i? btw you forgot a full stop and you have a syntax error in your lack of period mid sentence... cmon heeb i thought you were supposed to be legendary big brains.

Cdu is one of the top 250 universities by ranking in the world.I smell public schooling on this roma.

>t. 83 iq post

The Wechsler test retard its the standard for a reason.

Still not answering.You are just a LARPING faggot.

l2read faggot

I'm not refreshing every two seconds.
Post individual subtests results faggot, i want to judge you

>needless apostrophe
>there is a 90% chance you are reading this
>a lower uppercase I lowercase Q
>then a Abo

>i want to judge you

Attached: gyp.jpg (1024x683, 165K)

W/e larping faggot. Just know that you reek of insecurity

>Achmed seething that he is no longer one of the smart denisovan type people.

who is more insecure the person who posts or the person who is so hurt by the post they want to try discredit it to validate themselves.

Or maybe the person that has to resort to 'le ausie bantzz' when lacking proof for his claims

I had a legit test with psycho and
>89
this is not a joke.

>Pregnant girl on the right with beer bottle in hand
Congrats Tyrone, you've caught some real prizes right there.

Slightly below average. Don't get discouraged polebro, Depending on the kind of test and the psychologist there can be a large margin of error
Even so, still better than most of africa

Yerp. 167 MIT drop out now living in the UK wasting time and my life after a shitty breakup.

Supposedly there's about 600 people in the UK smarter than me, and I've yet to meet one outside of a Blockchain event I went to with people that made me feel stupid.

>see thread
>iq 180 and walk away

>T. i smell my own farts and tell everyone how good it smells

Attached: aboriginal-medical-students-unsw-1.jpg (546x384, 106K)

>Blockchain
>167

hahahahahaha sick bantz

Attached: hugh-grant-9318171-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

I don't know, but I was a little broken down after the result, I always thought I was above average and the reality hit me a little.
The advantage is that I look good, I have blue eyes, blond hair and 193cm tall which is pretty cool but I'd rather be a brain in a wheelchair.

Yikes

Either shitposting or 1% abo. There are exactly ZERO abos with anywhere near full blood who have graduated university.

>then a Abo
>than an Abo
Nice try, m8.

That's not even close to true, there were abo university graduates before they were officially citizens.
The thing is the ones from around the most habitable places were all the ones that got bleached out or killed and the ones from the tribes today not discovered or contacted until much later all lived in conditions like mars, they obviously weren't as clever or as desirable to bleach so remained that way.

The first abo university graduates were just a few years ago. They were all white faced. High abo blood is the strongest marker for low IQ on the planet.

>bragging anonymously

Bullshit cunt ! zero fullbloods who have graduated... My supra orbital ridge a full front torus you don't get that with ballanda blood.
you mad that a man whom you consider less evolved then you is better educated.

Attached: grad.jpg (284x292, 25K)

Check my post history you horses ass.
I am smarter than you, and it shows.

?? are you , you replied to a post for someone else and got salty .

If that's you then your genetic test is likely to show a high degree of Celt. If I had to guess: Scottish.
>Literally a tanned Scot.

Interestingly, there have been actual gorillas who have gotten higher scores on an IQ test than your average Abbo.
Also, as someone who has taken multiple IQ tests throughout his life, there has been about a 15 point difference between my highest and lowest scores. I've heard anecdotes of people with even greater differences between tests, too. Furthermore, getting hit in the head can actually lower your IQ, which has always been terrifying to me. Imagine how many times you've hit your head against the wall or a shelf and that your IQ could actually be higher if you hadn't done so. Also there is strong evidence of there being many different kinds of intelligence, such as social intelligence, for example. So even though you excel in the few forms of intelligence that manifest on an IQ test you may actually be greatly below average in areas that aren't measured.
Just something to think about for all the high IQ Jow Forums users out there (though it's slim pickings desu you guys are all fucking retards.) Just because you have a high IQ, you are no more immune to the sway of pride than anyone else-- I'd venture you're actually more susceptible.

Attached: sexy pikmin.jpg (400x240, 28K)

Stop bumping your own thread, Shilliam.

>passes the paper bag test
>I'm full blood guys

>132
Dumb brainlet. Anything under 200 IQ is too stupid to live. Consider suicide.

Wrong, 92% Australian indigenous 6% Maccasan indonesian ,2% unknown Austronesian.

>Doubt.jpg.

Well mr anglo if you better at genetic testing then the jews ill send you a nice cheek scraping but i doubt you are considering they have made you their bitch for the last 4 centuries.

I'm part abo you spastic cunt, and I'm likely stronger and faster than you too to boot. (I also pass for a med, dated only greek and italian)

Actual 139 here, and not from an online quiz.
Don't believe anything this asshole says. Even if he isn't lying, he doesn't know shit.

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 6K)

>This is the power of 144 IQ.

you still lost trying to reply to the pom you fuck knuckle ,fucking read you are not address by me at all spedson

Telling the truth is low iq now?

Having low IQ is low IQ now.

Strong and fast? Thats great. You should be signed up for some menial job like taking out my garbage. I'll throw in some free goon too.

>right back to square one with mong ill keep it simple.
Me have no white in blood , i know cos grandfather literal cave man parents partially domesticated but still clearly full blood yolgnu
. me take test with bignose 23&me to see if grandfather right that his mother was sea slug hunters daughter from over the ocean(He was). me also graduate from whitey learn learn house and have big brain on paper oogggaaaooooggga ogga
Fuck off you gammin pom cunt don't you have smooftys running around with bread knives to deal with.

>Supposedly there's about 600 people in the UK smarter than me

MIT my ass. You're ~4.5 SDs above mean, the UK has a population of 66m, which means there's ~20'000 people smarter than you. Lying moron.

People that talk about IQ are pretty stupid.

But not as stupid as Abo.

"Proper" test had me at 127 and it really helps me shitpost efficiently

Well Done my man for persevering through the chimp out.
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRkpaznxR4

Attached: Capture.png (618x592, 475K)

U mad my yonglu people btfoed you brits so bad you gave us our own self governing territory .