FUCK OFF

ABIB fuck you you incompetent son of a bitch, I'm fucking tired of trannies and you fucking faggots are enabling them to be jannies. KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURFUCKING SELF.
IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT.

Attached: A8FBB22A-B53B-4AEE-9624-AD8218808C77.png (796x532, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8703327/#q8703768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Korbo’s only here and doing this because of Chen.

Abib ban all mentally ill idiots, pedo is included too

Attached: 6da064f440cdc8a82d6c1c843b35caffbd75b27e.jpg (2399x2550, 1.5M)

>/>8713932
Keep barking sweetie. It is honestly adorable, almost as if you lost all of your testerone and stopped biting a long time ago. Much love to you~~

Id rather have 10 faggots in fest our bourd instead of 1 gay pedo.

SSP doesn’t forcibly spread his beliefs around like a faggot.
Honestly he’s the hero this board needs at this point.

Spain fuck you you incompetent son of a bitch, I'm fucking tired of Spaniards and you fucking Diegos are enabling them to be Diegos. KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURFUCKING SELF.
IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT.

Did you know that most gays are pedos? Did you also know that SSP has for some reason a lot of really gay pictures?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8703327/#q8703768
>SSP doesn’t forcibly spread his beliefs around like a faggot
Nigger the fuck are the thousand of threads he made complaining about various things Jow Forumstards usually complain about. You're a hypocrite.

see ya tomorrow loser
whos only here because of who

>Nigger the fuck are the thousand of threads he made complaining about various things Jow Forumstards usually complain about.
Your point? He’s not forcing his “””””personality”””””””” onto everyone fuckin’ dumbass

kill yourself Jow Forumstarding redditor

the hero this board needs (and does not at all deserve btw) is me

then do something reddit jew.

His """personality""" is literally being a pedo that hates trannies. Now tell me you absolute nincompoop, how is this any better than a faggot whom's personality is being a faggot that hates straight people? It isn't any better. Please do enlighten me why he isn't forcing his """personality""" onto everyone when he makes the EXACT same kind of thread the faggots do except with another subject. Do take the time to use the few brain cells you have.

Yes he is, retard. His images are always provocative and his comments are always trash. I have to hide his trash threads. Im thinking of filtering all of spain.

Are you also a pedo? Lolicon?

suggest something and i may consider

>It isn't any better.
Except it is. SSP at least cares about this board and wants the betterment of it, meanwhile you faggots and faggot sympathizers would rather be exhibitionists and drain this place of any and all life it has left.
>I have to hide his trash threads
And I have to hide 35 of your daily gay ERP threads and I’m not using it as a point against you. Christ you’re more retarded than the Bong

You should buttfuck a sonic plushie and post it

i dont have a sonic plushie

what plushies do you have?

>Except is is
Thank you for proving me right. Hang yourself hypocritic pedo well-wisher. You're one of the lowest kind of scum Earth has to offer. Congratulations.

none im not a manchild

>Hang yourself hypocritic pedo well-wisher.
Not until your kind are gone, gayposter

become one then, nerd

Rangeban SSP and his gay fanboys already. 80% of metaposters will be removed and we will finally be able to enjoy this board instead of having party poopers in every single thread.

Thats fucking gay. Fuck off, faggot.
"Improve" bant by replacing the gay threads with even more degenerate fetishes? Hows that work?

And I very rarely make any threads. Never a gay thread.

>Hows that work?
Literally anything is better than gayposting, retardo.

MY PERSONALITY IS BEING 2000000% MORE LESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT THAN YOU. GO BACK TO OTHER INFESTED SHITHOLES LIKE Jow Forums OR /B/. MORE THAN THAT, YOU HAVE A LITERAL FAGGOT BOARD CALLED /LGBT/ FOR ROLEPLAY AND SHIT.

Attached: 621DEA6C-2FFB-4FE7-A46D-6E6B78E03406.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

GO AHEAD FUCKING FAGGOT
DO IT
DO IT YOU STUPID FUCK

you are another tranny, less annoying but a tranny

please calm down

Attached: 1567705863129.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

You mentioned when you came back to Jow Forums you only came back to our crappy board because you got rangebanned everywhere else.
Whats wrong? Too poor to afford paying for private proxy?

>you are another tranny, less annoying but a tranny
pedo pedo pedo

Attached: .png (1581x1071, 521K)

YOU FUCKING TRANNIES ARE THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A HUMAN. YOU COME HERE BECAUSE NOBODY IN THIS WORLD WILL CROSS WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE FAT AND AUTISTIC, NOBODY WILL PUT A SINGLE FINGER ON YOUR REPUGNANT FUCKING BODY AND YOU WILL NEVER SURPASS THE 30s BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO BE A LOSER.

YOU TOOK MY ANIME, MY VIDEOGAMES AND ALL ONLINE CULTURE I CARED ABOUT SINCE THE 90s AND TURNED IT INTO A FUCKING UNIRONICALLY POOL OF TASTELESS UNFUNNY CRINGE FAGGOTRY.

IM OUT FUCK YOU

Holy shit being this much of a blowhard. I bet the germans have a word that expresses this combination of sad and funny

okay what the fuck that wasn't cool

Attached: 1566594387070.jpg (604x426, 68K)

Mind if you raid this disgusting degenerate of a thread before you BTFO yourself?:

Is south euro really so retarded?

See you tomorrow, unfortunately :)

sick spanish pedo is the hero r/banter needs but doesn't deserve

Attached: Kukuri 60.png (520x633, 335K)

wtf i love abib now