My brand new old skools paired up with my cutest short shorts, what do you think?

My brand new old skools paired up with my cutest short shorts, what do you think?

Attached: mom_3.jpg (1200x2000, 792K)

I think you might be a poofta.

those shoes and your legs make your feet look bigger

You are correct

SMOOTH LEGS, GREG

Gay af

Damn, I tried so hard not to

Day 3 saying you are watchanons gay brother

hike the world

Your legs are so smooth. Do they smell like anything? By that I mean do you moisturise them with scented oils or lotions?

>ugly grey T
why?

I use dr organic hemp oil skin lotion which does have a characteristic scent. It's definitely not bad, but it's not particularly pleasant either. My cats definitely get away from me after applying it, but then come back in 1-2 minutes.

Oh, as for the different color: I am at work, not at home

Why don't you cut your hair and get a job young man?

did you shit the shorts yet

Attached: oh hai.png (387x697, 379K)

No, why would I do that?

I do have a job

you like humiliation
and that would be humiliating
i command it also

Attached: SHIT YOURSELF.png (484x317, 323K)

Especially with these shoes I don't need shitty pants to get twice as much comments (compared to plain white shoes for example)

a pair of sharted shorts will get far more comments than someone looking gay

Attached: 2b3f5180b6a0490c24f20e60cf6bd0a45c24903947d535c4d6210a4894ba03c9.jpg (339x432, 22K)

this is like when you set all the parameters to the ends of the sliders in character creation so you end up with a 15 yo girl from the waist down and a 30 yo boomer from the chest up

Sounds ok as I am 35

stop posting your gay ass threads on gay ass blue Jow Forums
because of you I am ip range banned from blue boards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1516562020899.jpg (961x718, 233K)

wow dude you're an old man

Don't worry, you will also be this or, or there's an other option: you die before you reach this age