When im in charge of the world, anybody who did not thoroughly enjoy Yuruyuri will be executed immediately

when im in charge of the world, anybody who did not thoroughly enjoy Yuruyuri will be executed immediately

Attached: yuru yuri.jpg (640x905, 148K)

keep dreaming because no sane person would execute someone just because they didn't watch this shit

i would and its not shit you will be the first to be executed

i may fall down but i cannot be dead

Yay I'm alive. Also high quality thread. I can't wait for the new ova

I would hang whoever jokes about akari being the invinsible protagonist

Attached: 1566345262839.png (1062x700, 312K)

Bro cringe. This is so cringe. Yuri is basically the greatest work of all time and if you don't watch it you basically are dumb lol

Rip namori

Impossible

But she started akari is invisible jokes

you heathen, i will dead you instantly and if you refuse to die i will make you watch and all the episodes of yuruyuri anime every day until you like it or at least until you pretend to like it enough that im convinced that you like it

akariman will you be my copresident? not vice president, you can be president too and we will rule the nation and the world together and we can totally hang out and stuff

Attached: yui funami.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Bro when will you invent microchips that stream yuru Yuri into people's heads and how many days will we get off to watch and read yuru Yuri

That would be pretty epic so yeah. How are we going to plot world domination

if you're actually serious about this then i'm LMAO at your life

you can take any day off to read and/or watch yuru yuri
with ease, cause anybody who doesnt like it will be dead so it should be pretty simple
you wont be laughing anyone's ass off while you are dead

You won't be lmaoing after we rule the world. The only thing you will be lmaoing at is the funny jokes in yuru yuri after we create a theocratic cosmocracy based on yuruism

>with ease, cause anybody who doesnt like it will be dead so it should be pretty simple
But how will we get power to kill or proselytize the heathens

we'll just know, i think
im open to suggestions

Attached: himawari_1.png (396x395, 182K)

Moeshit is awful and I couldnt stand it any more than I could Lucky Star. Both of them are garbage

We need to spread the word or create a super intelligent ai or brainwash the president or something like that

Yuruism detractors get the rope

No seriously, fuck that anime. It sucked and you know it

ALART
DANGAR
EMAGENCY

Attached: 1497408569588.jpg (640x640, 72K)

im sorry it had to end like this

Attached: 1510535310148.png (256x256, 81K)

Found the underage shonenfag

Attached: 1566339255581.png (422x400, 155K)

oops meant for

moe is the anime equivalent of mlp

>It sucked and you know it
Everyone knows that yuru yuri is the greatest of all time and to deny it is blasphemy against akari sama you are only here to see discord and should be treated as a traitor to the holy series

Attached: 38782331_693212441018896_2313109398093824000_n.jpg (480x480, 47K)

*Sew not see

nichijou was better

you and your entire family will die

t. edgelord

bad anime

We should give alternative anime worshipers a protected class status where they have no political rights but they have legal rights so long as they pay extra taxes , watch yuru Yuri at least once a week and Don't say that yuru Yuri is bad and did enjoy it to some degree.

The day of judgement will come.

Also I'm going to bed

why do every poster i manage to reply to always has to go to sleep wtf

post vocaroos

I'm sorry. If I were to guess it's because of timezone differences

ok. have a good sleep user

Good night

Attached: IMG_20190908_0002.jpg (1280x865, 104K)

I dont watch anime