Racism

How do you deal with fucking racists ?

Attached: 31.jpg (696x392, 39K)

dont mind them

Dude i can't he keeps comming at me

drink beer with them

I don't usually fuck racists. So, I dunno how I'd deal with that.

Nice and slow and then pick up the pace until we climax

I havent had to deal with racism against me. We are a perfect multicultural post-racial society.

Except for niggers. Fuck those guys.

Attached: 74590628_p0.jpg (1536x2394, 798K)

I had a really racist girlfriend once. I used to fuck her face and butt really hard and when in the vag-hole, I wore a condom be suse I doubt want racist kids.

*because I didn't
phonepissing here

with a bullet to the back of the head like the dogs they are

Didn't you say your hispanic? What did Jamal do to you?

Be violent apes. One almost choked me out with his disgusting giant hands on my neck for no reason back in school.

Racists are usually incels who don't fuck, though.

Attached: thinkingemoji4.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Fpbp

Showing them how wrong their preconceptions are by acting as a fucking savage, subsequently knocking them out and emptying their pockets; how dare them judge me!

Are you suggesting that racism is heritable?

stop having sex with them

No, the mother would raise them to be based and redpilled.

By saying "Hi, mom."

Do other latinos have problems with nogs?

Yup we had Mexican students and they said the worse part of visiting the USA was seeing them,

this. I noticed mexican cliques in high school never mingled with blacks.

It's easier than fucking non-racists. Almost all of the people who think they're not racist actually are.

desu some racists are actually pretty on point with the knife crime in london vs black people involved

Attached: duk.jpg (474x464, 25K)

The idea if racism is such a fucking shield for minorities, it let's get away with being shitty. Hating someone for their appearance is actually retarded, and if you do it you're a brainlet. But stereotypes exist for a reason. Distrusting, or even disliking, a whole group because a large portion of them plague society, isn't an unreasonable thing. To pretend that all people are equal is to pretend that evolution stopped at the neck, and the concerned itself only with skin tone.
My point is this: if you burn crosses and obsess over nigger dick, you're probably a retard and I refuse to associate with you. But there is nothing wrong with refusing to walk alone in a predominantly black neighborhood, or not letting a syrian refugee watch your kids.

Attached: tbm50lyqldf31.jpg (608x631, 49K)

my ass faggot