What would Jow Forums do?

What you do if you got it?

Attached: .jpg (1600x1200, 442K)

Write muhammad

underage ban

I'd make a thread asking Jow Forums to post Jew tweets with their names. I'd also write "Muhammed" and get rid of many Muslims.

Nothing, because I value eternal life in the light of God's love

Do you really want to kill a white child like Muhammad?

Attached: 1567093473871.jpg (720x719, 299K)

Kill all Americans!

kill niggers
basically same thing as in the anime

Doesn't work like that, you have to picture their face.

It says that anyone that uses it can't go to heaven or hell
So id destroy it and then dedicate my life to being a good boy that goes to heaven

fill it with names of every publicly leftist person I can find

Write my name in it.

Every politician, every CEO, every academic, etc. Every single one.

whats wrong >jpMJcSòy fren

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

write my own name and "vaporised by 3000MT nuclear blast"

Mostly just things related to pic related, but my ID seems to be suggesting something else

Attached: CC5B8316-1891-41E0-B98A-082921CC23C6.jpg (250x164, 8K)

have to go with Mr. sóy on this

Doesn't work like that. If your method will lead to other deaths, you will just die of a heart attack.

so you dont even have a good reason to be such a defeatist? if you go out at least do so being useful to the world, not alone in a way nobody will even notice

Use it for TP

write op

Just picture a generic sandperson face and you'll get like 50% of them

write in Donald Trump, blame it on Dems and start Civil War 2

Go get a phone book and start purging humanity of course
That is after every politician and mega corporation CEO/board of directors dies first

>Trump dies of heart attack
>some random sperg on Jow Forums says it was the dems who did it
>nobody cares, the left celebrate Trump being gone, Kamala will win 2020
I smell a mexican intellectual

what is is?

This but I set the year of my death to be like 2500 for the lulz.

What if i'm the pilot of the airplane and my death will lead to deaths of others regardless if i die from heart attack or thermonuclear blast? Will DeathNote have to decide some form of trolley problem?

Did you conveniently forget the pissed off nascar fans or are you being intentionally dishonest

Someone has to finish that Chavez wanna be who is helping fuck shit up. Also, California Legislature. How many can I get?

All you have to do is write in “cause of death:poison” set time of death to be when he’s set to have a meeting with some prominent dem and watch the chaos ensue

your mutt iq is too low to understand

Nah, I’d just write my name and be done with it. Fuck being useful to the world

>implying you couldn't just write 'Carl Basedenson, killed by secret service in a sucessful attemt to kill drumpf'

You do realize that Pence would tap Sarah Huckabee, and the RNC would win again.

Start a worldwide census of names.

this

The shinigami thing that comes with the book would probably just eat your soul or whatever it’s supposed to do if you wrote something like that.

If you write something not possible to happen, the default heart attack within 40 seconds happens instead

I'd autograph it

*holds up spork*
I'd take a potato chip and eat it XD

As much as I support your idea... you cant kill all muhammads you dumb fuck, you need to write their full name in the deathnote, and picture their face in ur mind... baka go watch the anime fag

True, but that is possible. I am just going to accelerate the rate of development of life extension technologies.

>half of yurope gets cleansed
I like it

Kill myself, duh. Where do you think we are?

If I had the Deathnote and it worked the way it does in the anime, I'd write the names of the people who try to steal it. I think they should all die, or at least get a good scolding.

I think it's the right call because that way you can't just have people like them, so you need to make sure they're dead before that happens

heh, you've fallen into my trap already

Attached: 1546673538901.png (602x339, 246K)

kek, I'll grab a couple of German and Swedish yearbooks
let's get to work

Merkel
Soros
Clinton

Write every presidential candidate except Yang.
Collect $1000 neetbux.
Be comfy.

Lori Grimes
Andrea
Siddiq
Tara Chambler

Attached: Screenshot_157 - Copy.png (1046x586, 597K)

This is the one

big brain

>rip out pages
>replace hospital/welfare office/funeral home sign in sheets
I don't want to bother figuring out people to kill.
You have to picture the specific individual's face with their name.

Maybe that's why Muslims don't want people to depict their prophet.

First I would write blumf in it, and if /tpg/ would shit themselves and cry, I would start going on down the line desu

I believe the death note also will not take affect if the date written was after the fated death time.
I could be wrong, it's been awhile.

Well his real last name is Drumpf

I thought it was goland blimph

>make eye deal
>california road trip intensifies

Honestly hard core trump supporters and hardcore trump haters are the absolute cringiest posters on pol. Even BBC posters are less annoying. Imagine spending every day being obsessed with some dude and claim to be straight

big if true

I'd get an Israeli and New York phone book and hand cramps.

I'm surprised at the replies considering today's crazy environment where meme's can get you arrested for thought crimes.

Bill Clinton

>jeffrey epstein

Lets do this. They all die from anal rape.

Attached: Phone-book-cover-image.jpg (534x333, 83K)

That's so sad J.P. McSoy

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (584x299, 16K)

c-cute...

Like the russian soldier that called an airstrike on himself. I like it.

There's another rule
>People who name is not written in the note shall not die due someone else that will die due his name being in the Death Note
This means that everybody on the plane will either save theirselves by the grace of the Death Note (like someone taking the place of the pilot and manage to land it) or the death of the pilot will get delayed.

Based and Christpilled

does it work like a CLI?
>*stein
>*berg

fuck my autism gives me trouble picturing faces

Where do they go then?

I'd write the name of the mod that moved this thread to bant.

You gotta see there face as well and last name. You fucking tard.

here ya go user

Attached: berg.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's not specified.
One theory is they go to Mu (nothingness) and therefore cease to exist. No afterlife.
Another one is that they go to purgatory.
Another one is that they go to the place where shinigamis live, where they live a meaningless and unhappy life (the Death Note describes Shinigamis to live such life and Death Note users to die in such conditions: unhappy and unfulfilling). Considering the shinigamis theirselves don't really know everything about the Death Note it could be argued that tha's how the Note reproduces and creates new shinigamis.

Seems like you would be better off to just murder your enemy/would be death note target. At least that way you can find Christ in prison and go to heaven.

I don't have an eternity writing down names, so I would just place down the Rothschild family and politicians in the book.

kill trannies to send a message