>Age
>List of drugs you did.

Go

Attached: Alex_Grey_Bond-1.jpg (700x564, 165K)

>Weed, amphetamine,lsd
Wish I stopped on weed

Yes
Weed

3 decades old and not a single one... Not even nicotine..closest is caffeine or refined sugar

Caffeine
Alcohol

t. smoked it every day and wondered why it fucked him up when he quit

weed, shrooms

>Yes
Based retard

Probably be easier to list what i didnt do

No barbituates
No research chemicals/chinese analogues

>Based retard
So apparently keeping my age confidential makes me retarded

flintstone vitamin gummies

Is the "Anonymous" not enough?

Alcohol (not anymore)
Weed

No

>18
>dudeweed, lsd, dxm, Adderall, coke, alcohol
My parents philosophy was that if I was going to do it I might as well be safe about it so they always made sure I had test kits if I needed them.

The fuck did you answer "yes" to then? There is no yes/no question

Do Americans enjoy brain damage? I've met 30yo drug dealers who've done less drugs than you at 18

Weed from time to time
Coke and opioids once

A lot. Weed, coke, speed, lsd, shrooms, heroin,ketamine, benzos.

Drugs are no cure for a boring life. Thankfully that was all I was chasing.

>19
>Cannabis, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, Nicotine, Alcohol

Attached: tumblr_mpxaf7bQWf1swmxn2o6_1280.jpg (1280x1771, 1.48M)

dude weed, alcohol, xanax, various opiods, adderall, shrooms, lsd
still drink and smoke dude weed sometimes but otherwise nothing

Attached: km9mgqaic9931.jpg (586x767, 70K)

Smoked cannabis for 10 years, then amphetamine, then MDMA for 6 months, abused shitloads of acid, popped benzos years on and off. Xanax withdrawal multiple times in my life, always horrible.

Probably the MDMA and acid abuse fucked my brain. I ended up in mental institutions multiple times because so fucked up hallucinations and other paranoia (I saw little people and some other very weird hallucinations, probably through sleep deprivation). MDMA might have been laced with lots of shit too because I popped lots of dirty ecstasy pills.

Then I was put on multiple different antipsychotic medications that only fucked me up further like Zyprexa and multiple others like Deprakine, Risperdal, Abilify. I have been drug free for 3 years now and I am back to studying at university, too bad my IQ is probably 20 points lower what it used to be because all of the drugs and fucked up meds. I hope I get someday better, last time I was on anti-psy meds was early 2018, those things fuck you up worse than the worst stuff you can get on the streets.

I went to one of those selective charter high schools, and wouldn't you know it, smart white kids love selling drugs. In any case, if a 30 year old drug dealer only has experience with 5 drugs I wouldn't trust anything he sells to you. Kinda sus

picious

When u gonna do DMT nigga
how did you end up in a mental hospital

alcohol
weed

that's it

I want to brew ayahuasca again, its been 3-4 years and it really gave me a huge short term boost last time.

Ibuprofen
Penicillin
Caffeine
Anabolic steroids

alcohol(stopped),
shroom (once, 7 years ago),
xanax (legit from clinic).
some sleep drugs from local clinic(throw them on bin because feeling of sleep was too strong and i am paranoid of it)
Xanax feel darn good, no forced sleep effect. Fuck, why i miss them now.

21 yo

Alcohol
Weed
Xanax
Adderall
LSD
Mushrooms
MDMA
Cocaine
Lean/dirty sprite

>how did you end up in a mental hospital

I was doing lots of irrational stuff like rituals in a forest middle of night talking to spirits and whatnot different hallucinations. I had some stolen statues with me and got lots of dealing with police because of different property trespassing and thefts. I crashed my car into a tree in some random property and left the car there still running (stereo was playing very loud EDM), stole some bike from some abandoned house and cycled back to some of my relative house. Then they alerted police and I tried to run away. Good thing they caught me because I was like already 3-4 days awake and there was no logic in anything. Spent like 2 months in the mental unit until they let me go.

Second time was more absurd and a year later the hallucinations started again, very weird ritual stuff and escalated to me losing my job (or a career) of 5 years and again I was found in some grocery store just eating stuff in a totally delirious state and the police and med people came to pick me up. Last time was in late 2017 when the same type of delusions started again, this time I noticed it myself and went to the mental institution myself. It has been almost 2 years without any delusional thinking and even doctors agreed let us try for a while without medication and now I am back to studying.
If I end up there 4th time I don't think there is coming back to normal life, now I am studying in university.

LSD/shrooms/marijuana/benzos

These days I grow and consume my own marijuana, that's all. Acid and shrooms were great, but benzos = satan.

Attached: 20190914_021752[1] - Copy.jpg (1500x2000, 396K)

DMT and MDMA are the only ones i might still do but most likely i'm done with all that

Cooming(but not anymore)

21, sorted in order:
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Weed
LSD (once)
Psilocybin (once)

Attached: shaggy.png (579x468, 351K)

Similar story, perhaps not as extreme. Abused amphetamines and lsd, suffered through psychosis as a result. I know what you mean about antipsychotic meds, I was olanzapine for a few months, basially turned me into a zombie.
Keep it up bud. Sometimes it's hard to draw positives from an experience that set you back so much, and that's probably because there isn't many, we just fucked up. But we would have probably fucked up the same way in 9 out of 10 other lives, we an just embrace it and move on.

Ha, i have some similar (but less ritualistic) stories. It's terrible realizing how many "years behind" you are, but i wouldn't trade my memories, real or not, for anything

These are the ones I still use on a daily to weekly basis:
Caffeine
Nicotine
Alcohol
Weed

Things I've tried and would do again, but refrain from, for fear of getting addicted:
MDMA
Amphetamines in general
Ketamine
Cocaine (powder)

Things I enjoyed at the time, but suspended usage for fears of loosing my grip on reality:
LSD
Shrooms
Peyote

Things I will never do again:
Benzydamine
Dextromethorphan
N-BOMe
Crack Cocaine
Sniffing and huffing benzene, in glue or whatever

There are probably some drugs I don't remember having done.

>MDMA
don't think you can get addicted to that seeing as there's no withdrawals etc and you'd lose the magic pretty quickly

alcohol (addicted)
cigarettes (addicted)
weed/hash (I smoke some hash from time to time but I never buy any)
shrooms (several times, my favourite)
coke (only two or three times)
ecstasy (only once)
benzos (from time to time a couple of years ago)

I don't have money to buy drugs anymore, shrooms and ecstasy I would do again, coke I disliked (I don't get the point) and benzos I would not do again

Glow harder cia nigger. You gave terry the worst you had.

Attached: 3BF1703E-0D0A-4D72-871E-DFF3950FC343.jpg (640x480, 137K)

dude weed, lsd, psilocybin mushrooms

initally, i got into psychedelics for mind-expanding purposes, but i ended up having a lot of fun instead. had some really great experiences out in nature.

i always get really inexplicably stupid when i drink alcohol, so i usually go smoke a bowl instead, if i'm around friends who are drinking.

marijuana in norway is slowly getting more mainstream acceptance, but i think we're probably a good 10-15 years behind the US.

Attached: albert-hoffman-blotting-paper.jpg (600x598, 97K)

I really want to do DMT. Where can i get it?

Attached: Alex-Grey-Oversoul-AP-giveaway_08e66c8b-efcf-4c33-94cd-c9a81ce2f7b9_1024x1024.jpg (704x1024, 282K)

>but i wouldn't trade my memories, real or not, for anything
>Keep it up bud. Sometimes it's hard to draw positives from an experience that set you back so much, and that's probably because there isn't many

It really is hard to draw any positive stuff from those experiences because I really did not gain any sort of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Those experiences just kinda made me weaker and mentally more unstable and I am perhaps 50% of the man I used to be, it feels like running engine low on gas.

I'm a fucking nervous wreck these days, but at least there is some humor to some of it because it was so fucking crazy and surreal. Hard to take yourself so serious anymore when your ego and mind has been shattered to little pieces multiple times. I still have persistent dissociation since my first psychosis, the world has not felt real ever since I really cannot trust my mind like I used to.

based and sobrietypilled

>24
>weed, lsd, shrooms, 2c-b, 2c-e, amphetamine, opioids, mdma.

bought dmt one time and nothing happened. dont know if i heated it too much or if it was junk.

tell me more about yourself. Did you ever want to try dmt?
I emailed terry many times. He sucked cock

how are you doing drugs in japan?

american. this was all when i was in high school.

Might not get physically addicted, but what about the people who drop one every fucking weekend? Reminds me when I smoked weed all day, every single day and absolutely refused to admit I had a problem.

Alcohol, tobacco(only once, that stuff was disgusting).
Alcohol only two or three times per year, and only a few drops

Attached: Anty_bljashka.jpg (418x653, 52K)

Incel

Do american parents really do this?

Yeah you're right, it's fucking dumb that teenagers over here are bombing that shit like it's nothing every weekend

I'm much stupider than i used to be, and i get the anxiety occasionally, but i made all my stupid choices of my own volition, so it doesn't feel too bad.

>tell me more about yourself. Did you ever want to try dmt?

Not really, it was available, but I was not never that much into the psychedelic scene or shrooms or anything like that. Acid was a different story, I did multiple trips in spawn of few months. They were not some fluffy, enjoyable trips either, but I usually took so many micrograms >200 that they felt like epileptic seizures. I do not even know why I kept doing it because I hated it the first time I tried it, it was way too extreme drug for my psyche and I should have left it at that first dose.

The first time I had real hallucinations (those kind of which you cannot differentiate from reality) was in some party when I had done lots of MDMA: I went for a cigarette with this one guy and the air around us seemed somehow so thick that I could grab it. I could actually bend the air to a point that there was a hole in this aethyr -like substance. I asked the guy "Did you see that?" and he of course replied that he did not see anything.

The worst hallucinations I have ever seen were during MDMA comedowns when I would smoke some weed, perhaps a bit of sleep deprivation, shutters to even think what kind of fucked up shit I saw (Mostly some gore-esque stuff like my friend chopping his head off with a machete, the blood and all felt so real, even though all of it was just the product of a drugged and sleep deprived brain)

isnt dmt easy to get in brazil?

im very high bro. I smoked 3 joints. Going for my fourth What do you think?

I barely touch the stuff but I've smoked weed twice, smoked cigarettes once, done salvia once, and drink occasionally

I never had any problems with cannabis, I actually think it might have prevented my mental illnesses from escalating. I got myself a trades degree, career and stuff like that in my early 20s when I was still smoking actively. It was the greatest stress relief. My problems started with amphetamine, benzos and all sorts of powder-like unnatural substances which I perhaps started using first when I was 22. Cannabis and hashish I smoked since I was 15 and never had any problems with it.

These days I won't because it does have some mild psychedelic effects and I do not want to go back to those type of thinking structures. Cannabis puts me in a very different mood where I pursue some sort of 'magical' or 'supernatural' thinking which most of my mental problems stem from.

>22
>never even had alcohol in my life

It's religious use is protected by law. If you want to try it can just go to one of the churches who minister it and participate in one of their rituals.
However, it is Ayahuasca, a tea that's harsh in the stomach and that makes you trip for hours.
Refined DMT crystals are actually difficult to come by, even for those who participate in the underground drug economy.

Just weed and coke

this
looking at thread goes some way to explaining why everyone on this board seems to have fucking brain damage

Alcohol, Cannabis, DXM, benzos and psilocybin mushrooms.
Anyone have any experience with amanita muscaria? The forests are full of them here atm. I've heard They're not that good compared to psilocybin mushrooms though.

t.Muhhammed-abdullah

Weed (lots)
Alcohol (medium)
Shrooms (once, didnt take enough)
God im so boring

the weed, the mdma, the acid, the ketamine

Alcohol (lots)
Nicotine (lots)
Benzos (many)
Weed
Cocaine
Shrooms
Mescaline (cactus tea)
LSD
Morning Glory
Opiates (pills only)
DXM
Nootropics (too many to make)
Salvia
Whippets
Adderall
Yopo
Kava
Kratom
A few I can't remember from botanical websites

Oh yeah, I've done ecstacy too...
I have memory problems

youre all turbo normies

It's stupid tread but weed, haxixe, Salvia, blow, speeth, mdma, ecstasy, ketamine, opium, mescaline and shrooms. Maybe a few other shit I snorted not knowing what it was. I'm 27

Weed, alcohol, and sniff tobaco
Wanted to try LSD, but never did

alcohol
caffeine
nicotine
weed

This is not a incel board

Nah, turbonormies hate drugs and tobacco

>22
Alcohol, Nicotine, Weed, Caffeine, LSD, DXM, Coke

not true

how sheltered are you lmao?

I don't even know what it is.

Better than a braindead junkie, honestly.

Which was your favorite?

I have only done cactus tea, no pure mescaline, but I would call it my favorite

Switzers really hate drugs including tobacco? Or are they all smokers that claim to hate drugs despite doing them, just like the normies here?

Weed lsd coke dxm Salvia that's it

here in the northeast it is
mimosa hostilis is one of the most common plants here so you can buy the roots for really cheap or harvest them yourself and extract DMT from the roots

Weed is a special case, alpine farmers 300 years ago already smoked it and it's no big deal

And bankers like cocaine

But your average normalfag will frown on anything else

Because it was intended as a dodge to the question, how don't you get that?
No idea how that correlates to my response but ok

No it definitely makes you underage tho, otherwise there isn't any reason to hide it

Don’t do drugs >:(((

Based nordeste. The weed is also better there.

only weed

I want to try psychedelic but don't know how to buy
And don't really have where to do it

I don't have friends so I don't even know how to contact a dealer to even buy weed

High Meat (Rotten Fermented Meat)

weed, lsd, shrooms, booze
i don't fuck w/ needles

Just Alcohol and LSA.

Dude imptrash lmao

Never did actual peyote. Did some, not all, RCs

Krokodil

GLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGERGLOWNIGGER

In chronological order:
weed (mostly indica)
shrooms
nicotine
LSD

Imptrash thread, ignore and do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)

Too suspiciously russotypical.

I don't believe you.

I hate that they gave imptrash flags.