Cowboy arume RP

Hey ya partner why don’t you claim this and join this thing and have some fun will ya?

Attached: B32F913D-4487-449A-9869-C65F1D8062A5.jpg (473x257, 22K)

>Load my Remington

>Play a quick riff in the dark corner of the tavern
"Say, Partners, did you just say something about some outlaw?"
>Wobble backwards and forwards a bit, possibly drunk

>yee haws

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRise up

>Yell loudly while palming my mouth like an autist

Attached: Sioux.jpg (220x274, 17K)

DUBS
You wake up in your farm with your loaded remington and your colt revolver, your horse is drinking some water and the sun is rising
You hear a man call up to you
“CMON JAWHN WE GOTTA GET TO THE TOWN FOR THE MOONSHINE PARTNER THAT STUFF IS DINGLY GREATLING GOOD PAL”
You are in a saloon it is not very crowded and you have only your guitar and a rusty colt revolver
You say that and people look at you not understanding what you meant by it
They ignore you qnd keep drinkin their moonshine partner
You wake up in a ditch in an old city, with nothing but your clothes with
You can see a saloon, the sun is rising and it appears to have quite some people in it
You wake up in the town grocery store with a weapon of your choice and some food (gyros)
The town is pretty much deserted except for a saloon and the grocery store you’re in with the seller
He’s a middle aged man with fucked up hair
“What are you buyin stranger?”
You wake up in your tribe, but they all look sick from smallpox and white man disease, and your drum has been stolen by the white dogs

"Musta' been my imagination..."
>Swig more of my drink
>Start playing some sweet country blues all comfy like

"ALRIGHT NOW PARDNER ILL MEET YA THERE I GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE BIDNESS FIRST"
>Head out back to take care of bidness

"I'm searching for a man"
Show up a "WANTED" poster with a man that you can put whatever physical description, i dont mind.
"He's been causing trouble aroun' these lands, and i've been told to put him down for a good pay."

Attached: cia.png (199x253, 21K)

>bust in the sloon
"HOWDY, I RECKON Y'ALL GOT SUM IDEA OF WHERE DIS HERE TOWN IS? JUS WOKE UP IN A DITCH"

>Stare in silent ANGERYNESS at my surroundings, then gather a fucking warband out of whoever is healthy enough to fight
"Naii, wake the fuck up! We're going on a raid"

You start playing some CLASSICS like sweet home Alabama but since your in Tenessee no one knows what the fuck you’re doing
You take a *sip* from your moonshine and its goodamn good
Then you see busting in the saloon
“ALRIGHT JAHWN ILL BE GOING, TELL ROY I LEFT THE WEAPONS IN THE BASEMENT”
You go inside and take care of bisiness and goddamn ur good at it partner you do it all fine and you’re amazed at yourself
Then you get out and see the sun outside your farm and goddamn it’s beautiful
He takes a good look at the wanted sign
“Nope, never seen such a man”
“But you can be as dangerous as him if you buy my gadgets partner”
He opens up his sleeve, showing every conceivable type of handgun ever made till this point in history
You bust in the saloon and yell that
One of the cowboy says “were in cowboy town partner, Tenessee”
You see a man with a guitar playing in the corner, he looks a bit drunk
You yell that but every fucking one except you is too fucked up to even get up, most of the males are dead or dying and only thing thats left are the elderly, women and children who are also dying

"YEE HAW, GOOD THING WE AIN'T IN INJUN TOWN YALL"
>starts dancing to the music

>Start milking the goats and feeding the alpacas, then check the fence to make sure there are no holes so no pests can get in and kill the ducks and chickens, all the while thanking the Lord all mighty for the grace of living.

"Hey, partner, this here is A Cowboy Town. Now, settle down and let the sweet music take you away..."
>Start jamming some country music on my guitar to liven up the saloon

Check if i took money with me, if i do have money then buy a decent revolver for the best price i can get

Attached: unnamed (8).jpg (288x288, 9K)

Also drink more

>Then shit's fucked, I'm outta here
>Hop on my horse and begin riding away through the desert.
>Try to find another band to help me raid one of these filthy paleface towns

wake up run outside in the street see op being the monkey nigger he is unga bungaing through take out my six make him a nice hole in that forehead of his

YOU GET UP DANCING AND BROTHER ITS FUCKING GOOD ITS FINE ITS LIKE YOU HAVE THE FASTEST FEET IN THE WEST AND EAST AND BROTHER YOURE THE BEST AROUND
You listen to the bartender talk with a man
“Have you heard what happened to redneck town?”
“No”
“Gone, right off the map, no single soul came from it, my brother morgan was there, im worried”
You do all of that but when you go to milk your goats you noticed they have been killed
But the wound is too strange, is it as what hit its head has vaporized it completely, leaving only the body
DUBS
YOU JAM COUNTRY MUSIC TO THE LAST SONG BROTHER AND THE DUDE WHO JUST ENTERED DANCES TO YOUR TUNE AND SHIT IS LIT
then you listen to the bartender talk with a dude
Have you heard what happened to redneck town?”
“No”
“Gone, right off the map, no single soul came from it, my brother morgan was there, im worried”
No problem partner, you can take this one for free
He hands you the best colt handgun he has, the desert eagle
Just take down the finito brothers for me will ya
You hop in your mule with your shitty stone tomahawk and start riding to take the revenge on the white man
You see nothing for a good while, only sand and pastures

>WAKE UP next to my friend Red CLoud

"SHIIIIET PARDNER, LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A TOWNNAPPIN ON OUR HANDS"
>looks around in cowboy

>Ride right the fuck back to pick up my nigga Red River and look for a better horse too

"WHAT IN THE TARNATION! WHO IN THE HELL COULDA DONE SUMMIT LIKE THIS?"
>Look around for clues, maybe the culprit is still about

>Say loud enough for the rest of the saloon to hear
"HEY, PARTNER! WHAT DO YA' SAY WE GO CHECK IT OUT?!"
>Play my guitar over to the door

"Will do."
Search for any trace of the finito brothers in the nearest bar.

"YEH, BETIT WUZ SUM INJUNS RASSLIN UP TROUBLE"
>go with the drunk cowboy and unsheathe colt

You wake up in a ditch in the road, with nothing but a few scraps of clothes and a pipe
You see a injun man riding a mule with a stone hatchet, he looks like hes on the hunt for something
You look around only to see you’re in a normal saloon with normal people
YOU RIDE BACK BUT RED RIVER IS LYING IN A DITCH WITH NOTHING BUT A FEW SCRATCHES AND A PIPE
You look around for clues but you see nothing, whatever it was its gone for good
You remember about randy and the saloon and damn you’re feeling thirsty
You start playing your guitar next to the door, nothing happens
You get out and you see the saloon on the other side but the city looks empty for a midday, you can feel something is off but you can’t tell what
As you step in the bar you see a man with a guitar playing and a drunk cowboy lookin around

"yare yare daze. must've smoked too much again last night..."
>head back to camp and grab some weapons and a horse

I meant like, walk over to the door while playing the guitar.
>Set off on an epic journey with my new Cowboy friend
>Drink and play my guitar as we walk towards Redneck Town

>Get on Marcelus and gallop diligently for the saloon, have the rifle at hand just in case

"Whu-"
>unsheathes colt revolver
"WELL WELL, HERE WE GO ON THE ROAD"
>quest with the cowboy

"TASIWOO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU"
>Get one of my dying tribesmen's horses and weapons, they won't need them anymore

uhhhhhhh
Try to ask the locals for the Finito brothers

Attached: 1512686966673.gif (500x500, 455K)

"too much to smoke last night. I should fine now."

"At least you didn't take the palefaces' fire-water. Old Black Owl did and look at 'im now"

80 and 9
You take some bows and find a horse for black buffalo, nothing special though
Then you set out to ride to get the white man responsible for doing this
The guitar cowboy walks off the saloon and finds himself face to face with gyro
John black whips out his colt and decides to hunt for injuns
Gyro goes to ask about the injuns but before he can say anything a bullet hits his hat and the walls of the saloon and a barrage follows but in the heat of the moment you cannot see where it is coming from
You get on marcellus and gallop quickly to the saloon in order to find randy and the boys
You find randy midway through he looks a bit bloodied and visibly shaken
“JAWN WE GOTTA RUN, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, TAKE MARCELLUS AND THE WATER AND GET OUTTA HERE BOY THEY’RE COMING”
he points in the direction of the city
“THEY KILLED ROY JAWN, I SAW IT THEY KILLED DA MAN”

See where my hat fell, if it fell to the front then the bullet went south, and so on. Figure out where the bullet was shot at
Then drop one of the tables down and take cover.

"SLOW DOWN RANDY WHAT HAPPENED? YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED! WHERE'S CHRIS RANDY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ROY, WHO DONE IT GODDAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAA"

>look n listen out for injuns around

>ride towards the nearest town with my niggas to kill some abrahamists

Attached: varg.png (960x549, 520K)

>Sling my guitar over my back and whip out my trusty rusty revolver
"Settle down, partner!"
>Dive behind cover and work our what the hell is going on

FUCKING PAGANS AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING GODLESS NIGGERS BURN IN HELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Begin yelling and slapping my mouth while riding into the horizon
>Look for either a FILTHY PALEFACE city or another tribe to help us

"i'm not a pagan sir."

Attached: 1547210744_xtodoubt.png (1300x864, 31K)

Attached: 22220803_2094243367471922_2173035533725335552_n.png (520x395, 276K)

Attached: indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them-12520429.png (500x590, 162K)

Partner the entire building is get shot up
Your instincts kick in and you jump to cover without injuring yourself seriously
You don’t know who is shooting, only that its coming from the other side of the street
“I DONT KNOW WHERE CHRIS IS, SOME WOMEN KILLED ROY GODDAMN IT JAWN IT WAS HORRIBLE”
“THEY WERE AT THE COWBOY TOWN LAST I SAW EM WE CAN STILL CATCH EM IF YOU WAN TO BOY”
He gets up on his horse that i wont give a name cuz i cant figure out a proper name
“LETS RIDE BOOOOOOOOY0
He starts riding in direction of town
You walk out to hunt injuns but due to you not noticing the incoming barrage of fire you get shot in your left hand and it is a clean shot and it’s ripped out of your body and now you’re handless
But you get into cover atleast
As you try to whip out your revolver with your left hand another bullet hits your wrist and fucking blows it away from your body
You’re sent flying back into cover, now without a right hand and bleeding a lot
64 and 14
Black Buffalo and Red cloud ride in, trying to find the white man to kill
You both arrive in a town, its called cowboy town
You can see a group of 30 women, no less by what you can count, opening fire with everything they can on a saloon, their weapons are strange, you never seen paleskins wear it before
They don’t spot you yet, they’re focused on the saloon

Attached: fat fuck.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Try to get a flank by leaving the building through one of the windows from the side.

Attached: d5aaa17785de7a7fd8cdff44128d87220a29e9b1_full.jpg (184x184, 58K)

>hide behind some rocks or something while observing.
>turn to my nigga red cloud and say
"what do we do now?"

>I Ride

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Attached: fatfuck2.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (582x575, 468K)

"Not turning back, that's for fucking sure. We catch 'em by surprise and get one of their weird fire-spewing rods, then it's easy going. The spirits will help us, I'm sure"

>Fire a good old volley of arrows at them, then charge in and gore the shit out of them before they can react

>shoot back at those niggers

>Try to stop the bleeding by any means

You try to leave your position but too much incoming fire from the other side of the street is coming
You can get a glimpse of your assailant now, it looks like a group of women, using strange weaponry you never saw before
You can count 15 at least
YOU AND RANDY RIDE OUT THERE WITH A FURY AND HELL TO PAY FOR ROY DEATH
You see a group of women, 30 no less nearby a house, opening heavy fire with strange weaponry against the saloon, you see people taking cover in the saloon as hell is let loose
You see two injuns hiding behind a rock looking at the incoming barrage of fire the women are punishing the saloon with until one of them gets his bow and starts shooting at them
YOUR HAND GROWS BACK BECAUSE OF SOME MAGIC STUFF AND YOU WHIP OUT YOUR COLT REVOLVER AND START SHOOTING AT YOUR ASSAILANT WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE IS IT COMING FROM
YOU SEE THE WOMEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET YOU HEADSHOT 5 OF THEM THEN YOU NEED TO RELOAD
You try your best to stop the bleeding but thats kinda hard while being handless
You pass out from the pain
80 and 23
Black buffalo hides behind a rock and oversees the women
Suddenly red cloud whips out his bow and takes a shot at the women, however his practice isn’t really good and he misses them and attracts their attention
“BEHIND US, OPEN FIRE”
6 of them turn back and start shooting at your position (the rock)

>wake up and frantically look for my guitar

Attached: 1500252564398.gif (185x168, 62K)

"BY THE LORD ALL MIGHTY, WHAT IN TARNATION IS GOING ON HERE!"
>Prepare for hell and death

>RELOAD MY REVOLVER AND STOP MY FREN'S BLEEDING
>SHOOT THE FUCKERS

>Fire one last arrow, then run the fuck out from behind the rock and charge the one furthest away from the group to steal her fire-spewing piece of shit
>These fucking palefaces probably can't even aim faster than I can run

>take cover behind the rocks
>shoot the arrows over the rocks, in a trajectory where the arrow travels up and comes back down to hit the women. this is so we don't have to come out of cover to shoot.

FUCK, try to lead my niggas out of here by dragging the table to a nearby window and jump out of there

Attached: 15d00e1f5307ad815f6fa0bfaf5dcb363d35d6ff_full.jpg (184x184, 16K)

You start to dream
You see a man, in a hat, with a guitar, takin names
He looks down at you
you look at him
He says
“Theres a man, round town, takin names”
DUBS
YOU WHIP OUT YOUR REMINGTON WITH ONE HAND AND YOUR COLT REVOLVER WITH ANOTHER LIKE YOU WAITED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT
YOU START UNLEASHING HELL AT THE BITCHES WITH YOUR CONCENTRATED FIRE
“DAMN JAWN WHERE YOU LEARNED TO DO THIS?”
RANDY IS IMPRESSED
You kill 8 of them with your display
“RETREAT TO THE BUILDING, CALL IN COMMAND AND ORDER ORBITAL FIRE ASAP”
THEN YOU SEE TWO INJUNS FIRING SOME ARROWS AT THEM, THEY MANAGE TO KILL 6 TOGETHER AND ONE OF THEM RUNS TOWARDS THEM, GETS THEIR STRANGE WEAPONRY AND RUNS BACK BEHIND THE ROCK
Your friend is passed out, you reload your revolver and try as best as you can with your scarf to stop the bleeding
You manage to stop it a little, but hes still not well
76 and DUBS
BLACK BUFFALO FIRES AT THE WOMEN USING HIS ARROW, KILLING 5, RED CLOUD FIRES A SINGLE ARROW AND HITS ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE EYE, THEN HE MAKES A RUN FOR IT AND TAKES THEIR STRANGE WEAPONRY AND RUNS BACK
AS THEYRE ABOUT TO SHOOT HIM WHILE HES DOING IT A COWBOY IN A HORSE DUAL WIELDING A REMINGTON AND A COLT REVOLVER STARTS SHOOTING AT THE WOMEN, KILLING 8 OF THEM
THEY START RETREATING BACK INSIDE THE BUILDING
The fire stops, the women turn back and run inside a building while keeping returning fire against the saloon
You throw a table out of the window and break it, since the fire stopped a little

JUMP THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND FLANK THE BITCHES WHO ATTACKED THE BAR

>HAND ONE OF THEIR WEAPONS TO BLACK BUFFALO
>THEN FIRE AT THEM
>MAY THE SPIRITS HELP US

"Then I guess it's my time, eh, fella'?"
>Light a cigarette and whip out my dream guitar to play one final riff
"Tell my Partners that I'll em' on the other side..."
>Walk off into the dreamland playing my guitar

Attached: 1551110251647.jpg (500x481, 69K)

"IVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS RANDY"
>Ride into the fray like roaring thunder

"NICE ONE RED CLOUD. THESE PALESKINS ARE NO MATCH FOR US."
>use the weapon i got from red cloud and aim it like they were doing. then press random things hoping it will fire at them.
"SPIRITS GUIDE ME"

"DON'T DIE ON ME"
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA SHOOT THEM

As you jump you hit your fucking face on the ground, breaking some teeth and drawing the women attention to your position
They fire a bit at your location, one bullet hits your leg
“Nah it aint yet boah”
“But ill tell you this, when you see the light, you aim for em heads will ya boah”
He swings a note in his guitar and you wake up
You go to ride into the fray in your enthusiasm but forget the fact that you’re riding in a reinforced position
They open fire at you as you get closer, the bullet hits marcellus and makes him fall, dropping you in the ground
You fall next to 2 of them
“Say your prayers human” says one of them as shes about to pull the trigger
Then they both get headshotted almost instantly
You see a man like pic related outside the grocery store near you
27 and 43
Red cloud fires at them with his bow, but since they’re a bit far and inside a building you miss almost all of them
Black buffalo goes to try out the weapon, it starts firing rapidly but since you are not used to it your fire is pretty bad and it doesn’t hit anything remotely close
You both see the cowboy riding close to their position, his horse gets shot up and as he’s about to get killed a man like pic related shoots two of the women near him, saving him from death
You fire at them but they are getting inside a house, you miss all of your shots
You see your buddy cowboy waking up

Attached: 65AB60C5-AF3E-47D6-8C7F-674C5A91929C.jpg (452x679, 27K)

>heroic western music swells
>reloads revolver and shoots the fucking bitches

>USE THE ODD WEAPON AND FIRE

>toss red cloud the gun
"here i can't use this thing. i'll try and surround their position so they can't escape."
>take some men with me and try to surround the building
>shoot any of them with my bow if i see them pop out

I'M ALL OUTTA GUM
Shoot at them like in those cowboy movies

>Marcelus
"NOOOOOOOOOO MARCELUS WHY OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE NO NO NO PLEASE GOD SAVE HIM PLEASE
>Pray to God to save his soul or at least let him pass easily
>Get up and point my colt revolver at his head and say with a tear in my eye
"Your services will no longer be required... Thank you..."
>BLAM

Attached: g4vDu5f.gif (175x200, 856K)

YOU TRY SHOOTING EM BUT SINCE THEYRE INSIDE A BUILDING YOU MISS MOST SHOTS
A bullet grazes your cheek
Black buffalo toss Red cloud the gun
Red cloud presses the button that shoots but nothing comes out, only a click
Black buffalo approaches the women, the fire stops since they’re inside a building
You open fire with the desert eagle, you hit one in the windows in the head, this gun really is the best in the west
Marcelus is crying
You start praying to god for his soul
You put your colt revolver in his head
He lets out a breath as he understands what you must do
You pull the trigger and your face is full of blood
“Sorry partner, wish it happened another way”

>hide behind something and try to see inside
>shoot an arrow at them if i see them

>Turn to the mysterious stranger if he's still there and see what his master plan is

"YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
>KILL THEM BITCHES

>Get another one of the weapons from one of the corpses, then fire at the building they're in

Dubs
You climb a tree that overlooks the house they’re in
You can see three women inside from a window in the upper floor
You fire at them killing two, the other starts running away, unsure where the arrow fire is coming from
Dubs
You see a man appearing to be in his mid fifties
“Thought you’d recognize me jawn”
“It’s chris, where’s the other folks partner?”
You get up and try to shoot again but you’re shot again, this time in the chest
You fall on the ground and starts to bleed badly
You get another strange weapon and fire wildly at the building they’re in
You don’t know if it hit them but you can listen to screams
The strange weapon clicks again

>UNFUCK MY WOUNDS IMMEDIATELY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Get yet another one of the weapons and break open one of the building's windows, then fire through the hole

"CHRIS THANK GOD, I THOUGHT SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU... Roy.. He's gone mang...

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>time to go to assassins creed 3 on these niggas
>climb on top of the building they're in and look for a way in

You try to bandage your wounds with torn clothing
You managed to do it, they are holding up for now
They still hurt like hell
You get yet another weapon, this one is a strange round object resembling a rock
You break up one of the windows but this weapon doesn’t have buttons like the others
“I know jawn, i know”
“Follow me, i know who’s responsible for this”
He goes in and kicks the door of the house open, then you hear gunshots inside
You do a leap of faith and jump to the building they are in
You find a window near the roof you could get inside

>Ponder on how to use it for a second, then simply throw it at them all

>get inside but don't engage yet. just try to be sneaky.

>Follow Chris and blow away any of the psycho women i see along the way

>Shoot everybody just outside shooting at me then slip inside

You throw it inside
Nothing happens
You can hear gunshots coming inside, then silence
You try to get inside the window but you slip and fall while climbing down to enter the window
Roll for fall damage
You enter inside
You see a lot of dead women, and chris poiting his weapon at an injured one with a bullet in her stomach
He points his .44 revolver at her head
“Where are the goddamn others lady, me and my partner here don’t have much time to waste”
“Fool, you’ll be dead before you even leave this house, thunder four two, activate orbital barrage”
You listen from the radio
“Roger”
Suddenly you can feel the ground shake and chris kills her with a bullet in the head
“TARNATION WE GOTTA RUN JAWN”
He gets in his horse
All of the remaining women are dead
You see one cowboy running to get his horse, then you feel the ground start to shake
You feel the ground shaking

"AH SHUCKS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE"
>Run for cover

>Nock an arrow and carefully fire it straight at the stone-looking thing I just threw

roll

You run to cover but can find none
“JAWN WE NEED TO GET OUT THEYRE GONNA-“
Soon you hear explosions all around you, houses nearby get fucking exploded
You look at the sky and see a giant ship
You nock an arrow at it and absolutely nothing happens
Then you see all around you shit getting exploded and everything
You look to the sky and see a giant ship firing below at the cowboy city
You fall down and try to stop damage to your head with your arms
You successfully do so but you break your left arm in the fall
You look to the sky and see a giant ship shooting things at the cowboy city
Everything around you is getting exploded

"GO CHRIS GET OUTTA HERE PARDNER ILL FIND MY WAY! I HAVE NO DOUBT GOD WILL PROTECT US ON OUR PATHS!"