Pls rember that wen day is dark that it wil only get worse and that u shuld kil urself

pls rember that wen day is dark that it wil only get worse and that u shuld kil urself

Attached: MMNHDKOSEI.png (800x473, 123K)

shut up edgelord

You go first, I'll take notes

yonkers...

it always gets worse no matter how the day is

Attached: 1540749582872.png (500x600, 76K)

don't make me come to your country.... ;)

Eat a dick

truthful

i have a dream that i am actively working towards so i live everyday to the fullest

i will i will just let me have one last glass of whiskey and then ill do it in the morning

this thread is just making a meme out of the original "pls rember", don't actually do it please user

How could these little people foresee the course of history, how they really performed? How could they see the wonder that after one-and-a-half or two decades later they would live in a great Reich in glory? They fought anyway with hearts full of hope, without knowing what will be achieved in their lifetimes.

Attached: 1446256020995.jpg (3040x2048, 1.26M)

Are aussies jealous that they are never awake during happu day?

you do seem to tell people to off themselves at alarming frequency someone who isn't a fucking idiot would probably correct that behaviour

ill probably pussy out anyways. i always do, fuck this. fuck it.

nah fuck him he's a lowlife try to have a better

a better ehat?

day

you too aussianon!!!!!

>people
just you

and i didn't even mean it anyway i was just mad, but if you wanna be asshurt lmao. go have a sook

u guys fight a lot?

he acts like a fuckwit and gets snapped on, and then acts like the victim
what do you think?

i only just worked it all out but is there even a personality in that fucking body. can you tell a joke? even carry a conversation?

but you're sooo smart. that double degree proves it. no wait you dropped out but decided to do it again then? already talking about dropping out again of course. fucking smart though

and personality to burn. 'oh no i hope people on Jow Forums like me!' 'i suck cocks btw XDDDDDD alpha chad btw look at me i'm a socialite. in 2 years did you even tell a joke? carry a conversation about fucking anything? that's okay, weed IS a personality after all.

and remember the dramas too. 'DADDY TOOK AWAY MY TRAVEL CARD NOW I CANT SIT ON A DICK TODAY'. NOW IM GONNA RUN AROUND MY SCHOOL LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

fuck it took being rid of you to realize just how fucking pathetic you are. you are the worst possible combination of fucking personality traits i've ever seen in a human being. the only person who should, and is fully obligated to kill himself here is you. now go make the same threads every fucking day so you can annoy even more people you insecure cocksucking retard. i can't fucking believe you.

Attached: 140 - RFpdexD.png (329x297, 113K)

kill yourself

nah a lot of wasted effort just caught up with me frankly we're not gonna fight at all anymore because i'm never speaking to the cunt

why did a shitpost turn into a gay soap opera

such a drama queen

Attached: file.png (1846x272, 60K)

Attached: file.png (784x96, 7K)

im sorry user

no need to apologize, wasn’t your fault

Kot