Tattoos are for nigger and losers, prove me wrong

pro tip: you can't

People that are covered with tattoo's and body mods are sexual deviants acting out childhood trauma.

Attached: albeauty-thumb.jpg (1000x1000, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EyUYYzi5-O0
ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/were-norsemen-tattooed-evidence-ink-rugged-rusiyyah-008351
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Totally agree.

It's a good way to mark convicts and warn people about them though. So there's a double reverse psychology benefit dynamic by encouraging everyone do the practice.

The idiots comply, leaving the non-idiots unmarked, rendering a service to the rest of us.

Tatoos = idiot or convict = red flag.
No Tatooos = neutral flag.

Based and botpilled

Look at her dead eyes. There is no way that ink isnt pumping through her. Skin is an organ, you ever noticed people with large amounts of ink have a greyish tint on the skin that isnt covered? Its very faint but its there

horse lobsters shoe?

I BET SHE WOULD CUTE IF SHE WAS JUST A NORMAL GOTH GIRL BUT SHE HAD TO TAKE IT TOO FAR, WASTED.

>WHY PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>REEEEEEEEE

Tattoos earned for sailing across the world, or having true valor are ok. The ones from the mall, or tattoo booth for the sake of being "edgy" are incredibly lame.

I don't date women with tattoos. disgusting

I like your house user, let me in

i would better fuck woman with AIDS than with tatoos

Attached: eb51a8ac6d30f4e6344e2.jpg (434x542, 58K)

nah they dont look bad one everyone and not everyone takes them to extremes like this

people that are addicted to body mods and tattoo's were all cutters when they were teens. For them the tats and body mods are just another method of self harm demanded by their mental illness.

I like your butthole, gibs

this, its genuinely offputting

Why do people scar their bodies for the dead?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 279K)

it's not about appearance, it's about motivation. We live in a society where the mentally deranged are encouraged to keep engaging in their self harm. It's another way the kikes make the damaged into role models.

Agreed. I work at a college. The vast majority of girls with tats are going to regret them in about 10 years.

Attached: 1568223158161.png (665x769, 407K)

Caring that other people get tattoos get a life lmao

>childhood trauma.
Or adult trauma.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000521625560-e1568381154135.jpg (1072x1325, 273K)

You forgot whores

tatooed women can never get naked.
every man who fucks them may as well keep their clothes on

JFC OP. That's fucking nightmare fuel.

anything more than a rose or butterfly on her ass and i won't even talk to a woman

>tattoos are for niggers and losers

Okay, but don't tell that to this guy ...

Attached: luyster19n-1-web-e1511205259848.jpg (1188x732, 175K)

True!

In countries like Japan, Korea, and even Poland, having any tattoos will make people automatically asume you're a gang member or mentally unstable, and it will be very difficult to get a job.

Tattoos are disgusting, and indicative of a syphilitic and/or imbecilic person

Attached: 1564690588719.png (1208x723, 664K)

I'm beginning to cringe at neo nazis. I'm very far right myself, but Nazism was just German supremacy.

that's how it was here until recently. Gen x was raised to view tattoo's as degenerate. The only people that had tattoo's were veterans and criminals.

People with tattoos look like a bunch of branded cattle bowing down and getting cucked by their tattooist massas

most people dont deserve their tats anyway. They should be reserved for military, sailors and convicts like in the old days. It should always be a sign that you're devoid of humanity

I dunno why black people bother with tattoos. You can't even see the tattoo.

They should get tattoos in white ink so you can actually fucking see 'em lol.....

I was thinking of getting a tattoo. I'm already a 5'2 west Indian living in Toronto. I may as well get some. Can't make my life any worse.

Imagine how that will look when it is in its 60s.

dumb fucking uneducated amerimutt

I'm a sailor, fuck you.

You can't

You've won this round OP.
Good show

Attached: 60.png (853x480, 549K)

I would wife this bitch in an instant. I bet she's got piercings in some fun to play with places.

Hmm, I don't think Hitler or the Nazis were really into 'Supremacy'. Hitler adored many non-Aryan races hence why he worked with so many. Hence why he adopted the swastika and saved the Indians from British genocide. Sure he wanted to preserve German culture but he wasn't disgusted with other cultures and was a very cultured individual.

There's a lot of contradictions with neo-Nazis adopting Nazi symbolism but the Nazis (specifically Hitler as he designed much of them) adopted much of it from outside German culture. And just like everything in life things transition throughout time and become bastardized and perverted i.e. Christianity.

An interesting thing to think about is what would neo-nazis be if America didn't get involved in WWI? Without that there would be no WWII and no extreme anti-social Nazi symbolism. Maybe it would all be neo-confederate shit ...

She was diddled. It's written all over her.

Attached: 1565863239380.jpg (474x355, 20K)

Imagine how normal people's skin will look into their 60's. It's gonna be disgusting either way.

Whore looks like she fell in an oil slick.

The swastika was adopted by the Nazi party because it was a very common symbol in German paganism, and a lot of the first Nazis, and later SS officers, were occultists.

this.

I spoke to a lot of girls. they love to relive the trauma. It must really suck being a girl

Also, European paganism and Hinduism and Jainism share the same origin in the Proto-Indo-European religion. We all share distant ancestors from a few thousand years ago.

Body manipulation is for brainless niggers. This is well known. This is not news.

Attached: rs_1024x759-180301153112-1024-Black-Panther-Makeup-Artist-Behind-The-Scenes-3.jpg (1024x759, 70K)

I’ve seen so many attractive girls simply ruined by these giant tattoos on their shoulders, arms, chests, and backs. It’s so repulsive. Just why??

youtu.be/EyUYYzi5-O0

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-010210.jpg (477x479, 126K)

Kek. People like this need to be sterilized.

Tattoos are for niggers.

Attached: 74ed088d777.jpg (750x930, 94K)

gauges are the true scourge. all gauge fags should be exterminated.

Lmao that fag An0moly unironically liked her video from Twitter and then recently liked a video on Twitter that was implying twerking as being dengerate.

I listened to that girls rap out of curiously and within minutes was stricken with brain eating bacteria. 'Shock-value' seems to be the theme of the circus we've found ourselves in.

>tattoos are for nigger and losers, prove me wrong

Attached: celt.jpg (300x394, 22K)

Who is she?

ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/were-norsemen-tattooed-evidence-ink-rugged-rusiyyah-008351

Can't prove the truth wrong. Nothing demonstrates the point faster than walking into a walmart and seeing all the 350 lbs white women covered in tattoos dragging their mixed children around.

If you have a tattoo, get it removed.

Attached: 1412827631450.jpg (700x1053, 485K)

Tattoos are degenerate and disgusting.

Those ear plugs are 100X worse.

Why someone would mar their beautiful white skin is beyond me.

how many relatives fucked her?

>ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/were-norsemen-tattooed-evidence-ink-rugged-rusiyyah-008351

Literally the only tiny bit of evidence for Rus or any Norse being tattooed is Fadlan's account of meeting "Rus." We have no clue who exactly those "Rus" were, nor is it clear that they are supposed to be tattooed, as that is a very loose translation. There isn't even a word for tattoo in the Norse languages that they spoke back then.

I guess I'm a nigger and a loser...oh well better than being a faggot I guess

People who seek attention from others because they're uncomfortable with themselves are the type of person who gets tattoos. That's why you see a lot of women get them.

they look dirty

some are very well done, but it taints none the less

this is camouflage. Somewhere in there is a female form trying to escape

Woad is a blue dye that was painted on the skin and washed off...

dont sell yourself short bro, you can still be a queer

No christ fag...bad tattoos are....tattoos are a military class working class prison class thing...i bet you don’t fit into any of the three groups mentioned

they used to mean something, but nowadays every soÿboy, wigger, cunt, and nigger has them, we need to go back to when they’d cut them off if you didnt earn them.

not anymore partner, any cunt can get them nowadays.

>why people get tattoos.
>by people who don’t have tattoos.
You seem like the type who’d be atheist & know more about the Bible than a person of faith.

Wowwwwwww so much cring

Huh, is that why tattooed dudes get mountains of pussy?

You know those church-type, trad girls you guys fawn over? They get the WETTEST for tattooed chads. Maybe it's the bad boy aesthetic? Either way, girls view tattoos favorably (well done ones, anyway).

Whenever you look up "why cant I find a date on " its all virgins coping that the girl they want is riding some tattooed chads cock.

Cope more faggots. Tattoos are great. Maybe you'd get laid more often if you had some ink. B^)

Attached: 651046d4e928a9a3402757f0a2ea5846.jpg (960x960, 151K)

Lol, stop being a bitch.

>Tattoos are great
if thats what you gotta tell yourself

Attached: butthurt helper.jpg (1444x964, 415K)

Is this what you fap to leaf? I guess I can't say I'm surprised ...

Absolutely disgusting and expensive for no reason. That money could have bought so many pure cambridge edition king james bibles

Hey it was the fashion 5 years ago to get your skin covered in tattoos.
Women are herd animals.

Thats is str8 demonic

Attached: 1567647249165.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

>pro tip: you can't
gottem

bump

Because you are retarded. And I dont even like tattoos on chicks. But you must be total moron if you really think that.

Imagine being given a beautiful body by God and then doing that to it.

Attached: 1484170615368.jpg (341x411, 45K)

To me every tattoo a woman has is, like, five dudes she's fucked, at minimum. If she'll take a needle she'll take a dick, there's no such thing as a virgin with a tattoo.

>sailor
>fuck you to a guy
Checks out. Sailors are all homosexuals and/or criminals.

>lost everything to romans and then papists
Checks out.

Odds are excellent you're also one of those.

Look at how short that torso is on that manlet, there's no way he's over 5'6.

**hence all the gay tattoos**

I just noticed something between the image of her OP posted and this one She doesn't have ear lobes anymore. I wonder if she stretched them so far it ripped the skin or something. Ouch.

>Strength train like mad and become jacked with the endurance of a god.
>Quit your job. You won’t need it any more.
>Start using Tinder full time. Every woman who sees your profile will instantly message you for your address and arrive at your house within five minutes.
>Have sex every day full time with multiple women. As soon as one of them leaves your room, the next one comes in. This is your life now.
>Fuck all women who are 4/10 and up, because you are an absolute sex addict.
>All women who are 4/10 and above now have huge egos and think they are all perfect 10s.
>Nobody except Chad can get laid through Tinder, and you have to at least be a 7 or an 8 to get with a 2 or a 3.
>Women are ruined due to having so much sex with Chad, and never end up marrying, because they have an infinite Chad supply chain.
>Women who do end up getting married end up getting divorced shortly after and become single mothers with messed up offspring.

Attached: Chad on Tinder.jpg (474x473, 26K)

100% correct. Every person I've met with more than one tattoo ended up having a history of childhood trauma, and were usually sexual deviants

It sometimes seems I am the only one left who doesn't have a tattoo or a piercing. Used the word "degenerate" even before Jow Forums

Tattoos are cute and funny

Just kidding

Attached: 1551572110982 (1).gif (600x338, 3.51M)

Spic

Even sailor tattoos are dumb. Any sailor, naval or merchant will circle the globe several times a year.

>pro tip: you can't
I literally can't!

david beckham has a 100 million dollars and OP has a G.E.D. at best and is literally a nobody