What is it that certain people find so attractive about feet? Can footfags please educate me on this? Like...

What is it that certain people find so attractive about feet? Can footfags please educate me on this? Like, they're just the gross things we walk around on, they accumulate sweat and grime and serve no reproductive/sexual purpose. Are people that are into feet just wired oddly or something?

Attached: original.gif (402x281, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itechpost.com/articles/10845/20130702/foot-orgasm-first-reported-case-footgasm-disorder-seen-55-year-dutch-woman.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s0Xxz9hMAXor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9819924/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing sexier than some women's feet.

I think they are just psychologically damaged

Its a fucked up fetish. I could give a shit less about a woman's feet. Why get all hung up on feet when they have a nice face, some hot tits, a decent ass and a fine pussy to get all heated and worked up about

Attached: nastyfoot.jpg (960x627, 41K)

>they're just the gross things
Maybe for you. I don't have to worry about that because i take showers

My love of feet comes from my desire to please women, it makes me feel good knowing that they feel good, my mind feels at peace when worshipping womens feet, simply touching a women and be around her my emotional pain is gone, i no loger feel lonely, i love women and im glad god put them here, women are one of the only great things in life.

Attached: CF569CE4-0472-4CA7-BD6A-C571D75E7C4B.jpg (727x1098, 175K)

feet don't sag like tit's ass pussy and face...

are you autistic or something? Of all the things to get turned on by with a woman, you zone on on her FEET? What's so special about them? Women would rather you play with the parts of them that count if you ever had one.

I've had a foot fetish since I began puberty when I was eleven. I didn't even know what sex was, and I already had a desire to sniff all the girls' feet.

The pic is of what most men would consider sexy feet.

Attached: Faye Reagan Feet Censored.jpg (2000x3000, 771K)

They don't orgasm or make your cock cum buckets either, more important parts of a woman can

>most men

Yeah no

I'm with Da Vinci on this, they can be a beautiful thing, and you just wish to admire their attraction. However anything sexual is just degenerate and moronic.

I like legs and as a part of the legs I like feet, but I don't like feet without legs.
I can see why some people deviate a bit and also like feet by themselves.

Franky I am repulsed by feet. Even more with deformed feet (typically caused by poor choice of footwear).

>hammer toe

One day son you will see a pair of feet that you find attractive and you will be like
>oh thats what its about
Dont start being a fetishist about it tho - those people are just weird

the bottoms of a cute girl's feet are the most alluring thing in the world

Attached: 1567407881608.png (1280x720, 883K)

What is it that certain people find so attractive about boobs? Can titfags please educate me on this? Like, they're just the gross things we feed babies with, they accumulate sweat and grime and serve no reproductive/sexual purpose. Are people that are into bobs just wired oddly or something?

Claw toe pinky

jewish mysticism
goddess worship

Why rub her feet when you could feel her tits or finger her pussy? Going kookoo for a woman's feet is like going to a gourmet restaurant and ordering a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you're just wasting your time and pissing them off. I bet there are few women on earth that think "aw gee, if only there was a man that would sperg about my feet and ignore the rest of my body"

THIS, YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU, FEET ARE MADE FOR WALKING.

brielarson.jpg

Weeb alert, shoot to kill.

>feed babies
>no reproductive purpose

Attached: 1513648120860.png (645x729, 59K)

Absolutely, tits say nothing about a woman, healthy strong legs is the only acceptable fetish, feet can be sexy like pic related on the left but only in the context of the legs

Attached: 229404_279972_3753.jpg (900x1292, 846K)

It's a sign of abuse. Foot fetish started when STDs were rampant but feet were relatively clean. Old faggots then diddled their own children, mentally gelding them, then would casually talk about their own disgusting foot fetish. This transfected the abusee with the fetish.

There is no modern reason to enjoy feet. It's just a relic from boomer times and the only modern people with this fetish were molested as kids.

KIKE AMIRITE?

WUT? Its feet, user even some tits or even a moderate pic of her ass in the frame would make this even semi-hot. How the fuck do you even live in summertime with all the broads wearing their shitty sandals everywhere? Are you just spontaneously jacking off every 20 minutes or what? Hell, if you're THAT big on feet why not just take your fantasy live and just seagull on these public chick's feet as they taunt you in sandals all summer long kek

Attached: 398429083.png (1000x1000, 67K)

Yeah, legs are fine since they are right by the pussy and ass, but feet alone are just bizarre to like by themselves

i think its exactly that, BECAUSE they are sweaty and gross usually, seeing dry, healthy, well coloured and perfect feet is like a sign that someone cares about himself and or herself to the last centimeter

I think foot fetish is linked to liking legs, legs without feet wouldn't be sexy. I don't find feet by themselves sexy but I also think the shape of the feet could be linked to health or other desirable traits for a woman.
Keep in mind that the chinese had their women bind their feet to get them smaller, and most men like women wearing high heels.

Fucking this

I dont find them sexual, i find them super cute. Hence why i love asian women. Asian women have cute tiny little feet. Its adorable. I dont want to have sex with a foot...

Yeah well you're a fag who got molested so who cares what you think

I can see this being reasonable. But people have actual feet fetishes and want to jizz on feet and shit

Would you like legs without feet though? I think men have a preference for small cute feet, but usually they don't like feet by themselves.

Personally I like the entire leg and hips, but I can see why some men deviate in liking more the feet.

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I have no idea why I like feet, I noticed I have a foot fetish not too long after I started fapping. I've never been into the degradation/sniffing/licking/stomping stuff, I just like the way they look for some reason.

Liking small feet is cucked anyway. You want a dainty manlet for a child?

I don’t have a foot fetish, I don’t think, but I’ve come to like my wife’s feet. Mine are rough and calloused from years of wearing boots all day, and hers are soft and dainty from years of not having to. I think I like the mental comparison I make whenever I give her a foot rub.

A foot rub is also usually the quickest road to a spontaneous blowy, so I guess there’s that aspect of it that I like too.

You probably got molested bro

>Like, they're just the gross things we feed babies with, they accumulate sweat and grime and serve no reproductive/sexual purpose.

Tits are sexy, they are in your face whether they are clothed or not, if you fondle them well enough and lick and suck a woman's nipples right they can orgasm from that alone which makes her even more horny. Plus her nipples stick up when she is turned on so its a nice subtle cue she likes what you're doing and wants you more. Even if a chick absolutely wants to impale herself on your cock but has yet to say a word you can often spot this via if her nips are sticking up. They feel nice in your hands and mouth too and a woman that lets you feel up her tits without belting you in the jaw or slapping you across the face seconds later probably will let you fuck her too if conditions allow.

Attached: fkngay.jpg (794x790, 34K)

What's this doing on Jow Forums¿

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 208K)

Does Jow Forums like Bavaryan feet? I took this for a Canadian awhile back.

Attached: 2018-01-27-PHOTO-00000120.jpg (750x1334, 83K)

Lying faggot, women's feet are all sorts of fucked up from wearing heels. Did you marry a man? My wife's feet are more beat up than mine.
And wear a boot that fits, retard.

We evolved to spot healthy traits and unhealthy traits and find healthy ones attractive.

Healthy feet are very important to a human and thus will have some sexual context in the mind to ensure we don't fall for some cute woman who can't outrun a fucking bear.

Seriously OP, how does a woman with bad feet keep your offspring safe?

If you look at foot binding in china and high heels today you'll see that men have preferences for feet but usually they prefer other parts of the leg like thighs and calves.
>Liking small feet
>You want a dainty manlet for a child?
Small feet relative to the woman, short women can have big feet relative to their size.

This is now a thigh thread

Attached: thicc.jpg (542x537, 42K)

Attached: thiccc.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

It's a jewish fetish.

I don't give a shit what men in China fetishize, small feet fetish means you've got yellow fever, enjoy your Elliot Rogers (But more likely no kids)

Pizza-non, legs without feet would be strange in its own way but the point I am getting at is I don't care about women's feet. They are objectively useless, the looks of a given woman's feet have zero bearing on how attractive the rest of her is. Plus if you knew any women that are in sports or practice dance beyond a certain level you'd already know many have pretty fucked up looking feet due to their pursuits.

>They don't orgasm
yes they can
itechpost.com/articles/10845/20130702/foot-orgasm-first-reported-case-footgasm-disorder-seen-55-year-dutch-woman.htm
>make your cock cum buckets
do for me

Scientifically speaking a foot fetish originates from the brain's area for sexual related things having a neuron highway that crosses through the comprehension of the human body. The area for feet is closest, so that is what typically happens. However there are hand fetishes, hair, legs, and even knee fetishes. It's just the way some people are wired. (Literally)

This

>good goy suck on the feet

While we are on the subject can someone explain pit fetish's and Brap fetish's, I truly don't understand, I try to to understand but I can't figure out what could possibly be arousing about these things.

Pet theory here, but women's feet change during the ovulation cycle, meaning it is possible to tell if they are up for sex and when they are not, at least at the subconscious level.
Also feet have nerve endings that make them ticklish. I suppose you could ask "Why the hell would you hold a women's hand for?"
What makes your brain want to do that?
I don't know why, but I know people like it.

feet are one of the best indicators of physical fitness and good genetics

Attached: FancyVikki-20190609-145028.webm (800x600, 3M)

10/10

Bravo.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1568171791569.jpg (640x654, 63K)

t. Roastie who knows her gnarly feet won’t turn any man on/

I had a girlfriend in highschool that was missing 3 toes on one foot and 3 of her toes on the other combined into one, something about being a heroin baby, my mum would call her flipper, to her fucking face lol.

Like arm pit? Probably because a close up pic of an armpit will look like closed legs and people are retarded

Brap is obvious since the whole pelvis area is associated with reproductive health and a fetish, being what it is, takes it too far

vocaroo.com/i/s0Xxz9hMAXor

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9819924/

>not knowing the difference between reproductive purposes and nurturing.

I only ask for feet ironically on here. I don't understand it either.

Your mom is a disgusting lower class cunt and I hope she'll overdose on meth.

I think there are better ways of knowing if someone is a ham planet

>here goy, obsess about this trivial non-reproductive part of women, yes yes, devote your sex life to a body part most women will reject you for being into so badly, which will probably make you single and even less likely to get married as women like men that play with the rest of their body and keep their dicks by their pussy, rather than where their shoes go on

Attached: themorejewknow.jpg (710x532, 74K)

She verry ugry. She have big ugry peasant feet. Onry dirty poor peasant need feet rike that. Maybe one day she find good husband with good job and good ties to CPC and Xi Jinping. Then she afford to bind feet rike proper rady.

Attached: Chinese Foot Binding.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

I'm well aware of this, bitch is savage, always has been, she punched my sister so hard that she broke her own arm, my sister was 2.

I think the brap thing is a meme, I can't even see how anyone could be unironically turned on by a woman farting.

Neural crosswiring. Feet and vajayjay region are brain neighbours. Also, if you think about it foot fetish isn’t different than any other paraphilia like booty fetish.

Attached: 4B4BCEE0-B8C0-460B-BDEC-67829334DF52.jpg (819x1024, 133K)

is this political?

Attached: 1565106402344.png (826x569, 702K)

More like
>yes goy avoid the pussy save that for your masters

Why do anglos do this?

My wife only wears heels when we get dressed up, which isn’t too often at all. Does yours work in them? As for the fit of my boots, they fit fine, but when you’re on your feet in them all day every day, they still get fucked up

Same idea though, much like how the kikes promote trannyism and faggotry in the goyim- anything to decrease the goyim's numbers

They are brain neighbors somatically. Do you feel your vagina perk up when you touch your feet faggot? You can't see into another woman's brain layout anyway.

anglo's lol, we're abo's.

Thighs are okay. But you're not white if your primary attractor isn't the face.
>evolve in snowy climates
>in order to survive women cover everything but their face
>only pretty faces breed
Prioritising any body part over the face is nigger-tier sexual selection

Attached: 18 (2).jpg (602x900, 160K)

>no reproductive/sexual purpose
The entire body must be gauged, retard

Ugly crusty feet with crooked toes is about as pretty as a Jewess face.

Having an affinity for feet is a good indicator to determine whether you should be be put in a gas chamber along the other deviants.

>small feet fetish means you've got yellow fever
Men of all races like women wearing heels and I think one of the reasons is that they make the foot look smaller and more feminine in some way.

>the looks of a given woman's feet have zero bearing on how attractive the rest of her is.
I'm not sure about this, it could be but without evidence I personally think that they do say something about the general health or other desirable traits for a woman.

> The area for feet is closest, so that is what typically happens.
>there are hand fetishes, hair, legs, and even knee fetishes.
That's a theory.
Mine is that legs certainly do say something about the health of a woman, feet and knees are a part of the leg so it's not that strange, while hands are way less sexualized being more distant from the pussy, they can still be cute or feminine in the eyes of men, and I think they could also say something about the health too.

I'm at least 5 IQ points stupider for having listened to this.

Your mom is awesome.

This is Jow Forums you're looking for /po/

Attached: 1566219859369.jpg (600x1839, 133K)

Attached: abos still hate them.png (677x195, 70K)

It's mental sickness to like feet.

kek, I suppose she can kick/stomp out predators with them less than pretty feet and protect our children, Nigel

Except Asian women don't have particularly cute tiny little feet. I would even say that relative to their small stature, their feet are relatively bigger than those of white and latino women.

>pit fetish
I think arms are an indicator of the woman's health but are more distant from the pussy so it's more rare that they are as sexualized.

Except booty is what you see when nailing a chick from behind.

Yea armpit, you can see the hair follicles and it's wrinkly, sweaty, smelly nastiness.

Spergs and black people seem to have them. Might be more common that that and spergs and black people are the only ones confident/dumb enough to admit it.

Feet are only ever a bonus to me, I can't get off to just a picture of a foot it's bizarre

Feet are degenerate but redheads are based af, white af, and sexy af

I wear boots maybe 20 hours a week and my feet are girly, maybe you're just super tough dude. Try going to the beach to clean up those feet unless you live by a horrible beach