My mom is depressed because of me and i dont know what the fuck to do...

my mom is depressed because of me and i dont know what the fuck to do, im just living my life and it seems like she just cant understand that im not here to please her

Attached: images.png (598x480, 24K)

You've been doing something autistic haven't you?

no bro im just working and smoking ma weed and shes almost killing herself?????

Well I have no idea then. Though I personally dislike weed culture I don't see why that would cause her to become depressed. Definitely an overreaction if that's the reason why she's acting that way. There is probably another reason, perhaps one that has nothing to do with you and she is just taking it out on you. You're employed, which means you're supporting yourself. She should be happy about that.

aw man i agree with u, i mean im not doing anything wrong, i'll just keep going and hoping she doesnt end up dead

Try to figure out what else in her life might be bothering her but try not to be too invasive. Then work from there. It's easy to put the blame on others, it's a natural bias. However, in most cases it is only a way of projecting. I would try telling her that you're doing well for yourself, since that's just the truth, and from there start a conversation with her to find out what is really bothering her. Sometimes when people are depressed they irrationally push others away and then regret it when they stay away. So if you can't figure out what the problem is then you should try talking to her.

Does she really want grandkids and mad you dont have a gf yet?

You 16 or something, because she has no choice but to let you stay?

This is also a possibility.

this is probably it. maybe she thinks she failed as a mother because you havent been married and had kids. at least let her become a grandma before she dies. this is the only life she has op. hell this could be the only thing you could give her that makes her happy

>create a kid solely to make your mother happy

Attached: A54EFCB8-CA7D-4CBD-ADE3-773651C11909.jpg (700x988, 463K)

Dude, same. My mom just tried to kill herself this Tuesday and she almost succeeded, I know the pain.

if i was only child i would do that unironically even if i didnt love the person whom im marrying. fortunately i have alotta siblings and they can do the job.

Attached: 12.png (446x384, 101K)

I think that this would only bother her that much if OP were an only child. Otherwise, while it would be natural for her as a mother to want grandchildren, it shouldn't be the sole thing keeping her happy. That would be extremely shallow of her. If OP is an only child and has not married yet then I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case though. Shallow as it is, some parents do see their children as an extension of their own pride which is unhealthy and indicative of their own failure to succeed. Depends on if this fits for OP though.

the whole point is the church, shes just blind, according to her im lost in life because i prefer working instead of going to college, and then weed came up and now she thinks she failed me, and she thinks that i do the stuff i do just to attack her, like "oh youre doing that cuz u know i dont approve" and im like "well no, i just enjoy doing it" but she just dont get it, i honestly think that if it wasnt her blind fate in god she would've kill her self alredy

>because of me
nah i think she's probably demoralized by globohomo

nah shes ok with that, the point is she think that i'll be like her and suffer in the future if i dont have a university degree because i'll have no money and will be working on mediocre jobs forever

>she thinks that i do the stuff i do just to attack her
welcome to women

well no, but i just feel bad for her

i dont want a kid, im only 19 hell no, and thats whats my older sister is here for

>i dont want a kid
congratulations you've taken the jewpill

bro that sucks :/

dude thats it, she had a whole life prepared to me, she idealized so hard a "good" life for me and know she thinks im ruining it but im not, im just living and doing things that make me fell good

bro im not like that, shes just disturbed

>working
She could have it worse.
The majority on here for example.

exactly im the perfect kid

Make a deal with her, u do something she wants once a week and she look for mental health care

yeah she thinks i need it more than her, so she just dont go because we dont have money enough to afford 2 appointments at week

Maybe she fears that you could abandon her?

She sounds crazy bro

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: 1568403421468.png (500x450, 66K)

she is bro