How did Hitler's homosexuality influence his behavior in WW2?

How did Hitler's homosexuality influence his behavior in WW2?

Attached: gay hitler 1.jpg (494x378, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
youtu.be/lQqxUZF1p9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit I didn't know Hitler was gay thanks for the red pill user they don't teach this at school

Go ahead spam your trannie images faggot

Attached: 1568601386306.png (1613x824, 1.47M)

he took HRT too? holy shit keep the redpills coming

This is confusing... So was she a transwoman who identified as a lesbian, or was she a homosexual cisman who transitioned to become heterosexual?

Attached: mutti-adolf.png (580x428, 383K)

So you trannies coordinate on discord and this is the best you can do?

"hating gay people is bad, that's why this guy we want you to hate is gay"

-Leftist

What is this flag?

No no no. Jews stopped the Hitler was a fag propaganda years ago now that fags are a privileged class.

Them birthing hips tho, hnnng

Attached: hermacht.jpg (1100x1536, 177K)

So never vote a fag into politics. Got it.

Here's an apocalyptic bombshell for the racetards on here

your messiah was a zio nigger kike, go follow him and kill yourselves

Attached: Hitler was a kike.png (648x770, 276K)

>getting THIS mad at tranny hitler posting
why do you get so upset when people tell the truth about your uncle adolf?

Attached: neev.jpg (646x687, 69K)

damn, i guess i can't criticize him anymore. i wouldn't want to be called a bigot.

>this guy we want you to hate is gay
First of all
>guy
Don't be a misgendering shitlord.
Second of all
>we want you to hate
?

So, faggots are nazis then?

marshall islands. you can hover your mouse over flags and it well tell you what they are.

That would explain all the leather pants.

he was a drugged out tranny by the time he died, anything is possible with hi-oops, her

Attached: gaydolf shitler.jpg (727x604, 253K)

Ernst Rohm fucked him and Hitler had to hide it

you posted the same thread a few hours ago.

>May 2013

Hitler was a gay, Jewish, meth addicted, micro penis, schizophrenic. Didn’t you guys pay attention is holocaust class?

It's great seeing what new stories shill comes up with

Hitler was a man who detested sexual degeneracy and glorified beautiful art, truly had a germanic soul.

Attached: hitler art.jpg (1104x1472, 477K)

The holohoax is transphobic propaganda, Shlomo.

Attached: frauleinen.jpg (780x585, 75K)

> He doesn't phone post on his bed
Bummer, it's fucking comfy

Shut up chink no one cares what you think

Alright Moshe, show your tranny pictures.

BWAHAHAHAHa

Attached: HitlerPainting.png (723x290, 328K)

ACH NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Attached: hermacht-3.jpg (1562x1171, 154K)

holy shit the nazis were twisted tranny freaks

Doctors can tell if you're gay or not? Sounds homophobic.

hitler wasn't even white.

Attached: nolcmJS.jpg (740x566, 88K)

How do they know that his cousins parent didn’t carry those genes? This study assumes that Hitler’s relatives married people with DNA exactly like them, it doesn’t explain that the person they marrying could carry that DNA. But this all assuming they didn’t just lie in the first place, and considering the fact that this entire study was politically motivated, we can pretty easily assume they would lie even if nothing was found.

But this is irrelevant, because you are the same retarded burger that spams “Hitler is a kike” all over Jow Forums, and I encourage you to overdose on bleach as to clean this place us slightly.

There is nothing wrong with transpeople or Nazis, shitlord.

Attached: nazi-love-2.png (1100x577, 456K)

Could this explain why Hitler was such a perverted degenerate?

Go suck some beijing cock commie ricenigger.

Gay psychopathic meth addict with all diseases rules Germany and changes human history forever. Fat chance.

I love how these ‘documents’ have remained unknown until just recently, it’s almost like they make a new one every week.

Essential reading for anybody who wants to learn more about the wHermacht and the induced hormonal changes that transformed the children of the Hitlerjugend into the fiercest trans-positive fighting force that the world has ever seen.

Attached: the-nazi-bean.jpg (350x499, 18K)

Having a big, white family is healthy and normal.

Attached: tucker carlson family.jpg (750x784, 236K)

Nazi's were the biggest homo's.

Attached: nazifags4565654.jpg (451x619, 54K)

based thread

Attached: fag.jpg (800x1200, 448K)

Attached: nazifags.png (394x462, 140K)

He wasn’t gay like op

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Are you the small dick chink from r/asianmasculinity?

Use Clover, it's the closest to the desktop experience you can get. It's on GitHub.

I'm loath to imagine how these brave transwomen fared under the heteronormative and homophobic Bolshevik regime.

Attached: ve-surrender.jpg (2799x2109, 1.75M)

Imagine being so alone, and so detached from the rest of humanity like this user, that having an arm on your friends shoulder is considered gay.

Lad, put down the phone or PC, and just go out for a week or two, find people, talk to them, I guarantee you’ll feel better.

Bit of a poofter yourself, m8? This is a safe community.

Attached: hermacht-2.jpg (1781x1336, 182K)

NEW EVIDENCE FROM HIS DOCTORS SHOWS THAT OP IS GAY

well we better lock up all the fags and trannies just to be safe

Attached: 2018__trump_s_neverending_story_by_sharpwriter_dcqae0x-pre.jpg (1089x734, 79K)

It’s wouldn’t be unlike them.

They have a massive chip on their shoulder, and seem to spend their days compensating.

Why? Don't tell me you believe all that transphobic holohoax nonsense?

Attached: nazi-trap.jpg (2500x2456, 376K)

google leftypol raid endchan and you will find their discord.so much for your secret commie club .

>being a leftist chink in america that says m8 and spams nazi trannie images
You like is so shitty kek

Those retards still operating? I assumed they would scatter like rats from the sinking ship of infinity chan. Those depressed fags always were pretty persistent I guess.

You must have me mistaken with somebody else. Heil HitlHer o/

Attached: never-forget-the-15-million.png (670x163, 9K)

Dude, I can't believe Hitler's doctors are alive.

google it. they have no registration and I can see the number of people who are online just by clicking the invite link which are 299

Hey look it’s the discord tranny who spams this history revisionism every time he gets btfo on /tv/ by non zogged anons. Forget to dilate today sir?

>If we keep saying Hitler was gay, the goyim will finally stop thinking he wasn't so bad!

Hitler wasn't a fag. He had a 10/10 wife

A good NatSoc never forgets to dilate!

Attached: nazi-biker-bitches.jpg (2500x1640, 327K)

Kek this.

What a shit flag

What subject did you get btfo on /tv/ this time? Did somebody hate on your pet niggers again?

2.279 members and 303 faggots online right now

?

Attached: o-tannenbum.jpg (1920x1281, 211K)

explaines the suicide

>inb4 it backfires and faggots think Hitler was God and literally start Seiging Heil

>10/10
Apparently only 9/10. She felt self-conscious about Hitler keeping around one of his fangirls at official functions.

OHHH NOO NOO NOO ITS OP AND HIS TRANNY FRIENDS

Attached: 80C04C00-2B84-4BEC-9640-2CE9A743589E.png (565x468, 46K)

being gay is now antisemitic
bash the gay today

Dude, european men hold hands, and generally have very different ideas about personal space from American men. Christ, why do I have to suffer being associated with ignorant fuckers like you?

I can't find many "traps' in the Red Army. The U.S.S.R. was much less progressive than the HitlHer regime.

Attached: beautiful-frauleinen.jpg (962x619, 94K)

Whoopsie, meant for

Bonganon, quit with the Hitler Gay Rape fantasies. We get it, you have a fucking chub for the guy. He was handsome. But your faggot natsoc fanfiction isn't for Jow Forums.

Attached: 1567990107985.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Every time this tranny gets btfo on a race and iq thread on /tv/ he throws a little temper tantrum and starts posting history revisionism with his leftypol discord friends.

Attached: 3480218B-DB7C-45EB-8CF5-956C2903BE12.jpg (951x599, 105K)

Proof that being gay is a mental disorder

whats his username in the discord?

I don't know about all that dear, I've been called a chink, a leftypol, and everything else under the sun, but I'm just a proud, transpositive NatSoc. Heil HitlHer! o/

Attached: eva-braun.jpg (720x720, 93K)

OHHH NOO NOO NOOO ITS OP AND HIS FRIENDS PROJECTING THEIR DEGENERATE FETISH ON A DEAD MAN FROM 80 YEARS AGO OHHH NOO NOO NOOO

Attached: 385120A8-61D6-4C5A-AA94-A132C59041AE.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

Calm down, dear.

Attached: nazi-love-3.png (1100x736, 609K)

These are the kikes that gave Hitler a platform to begin with, faggot.

Attached: 20190915_233927.jpg (826x736, 192K)

>hitler was a gay ginger
>king george was a gay ginger
>king edward was a gay ginger
>malcolm x was a gay ginger
>jfk was a gay ginger
>george washington was a gay ginger
>ghengis khan was a gay ginger
>muhammad was a gay ginger
>jesus was a gay ginger
>alexander the great was a gay ginger
>tutankhamun was a gay ginger
weird, I wonder if they have a common enemy

Looks like Heydrich. Do you know which gender they identified as?

Attached: hermacht-4.png (1100x729, 651K)

Why are commies so pathetic?

What the matter? Still front hole hurt since your god contrapoints got kicked off twitter? Why can you lefties do nothing but project your sick fetish on everyone? Is it some sort of masochistic pleasure you get from destroying your body with hormones? Remember, you’ll never be a real girl!

Attached: 50D983B3-A907-401C-A556-F72E201263E0.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

let me love you

Hitler was gay af
pol btfo
lmfao

They legitimately hate themselves, I mean look at this sissy shit get they off too. They turn their self hatred into sexual energy with their degenerate lifestyle and fetish. They are legitimately the lowest of the low, even a crack whore on the street has more dignity than these people and they want to drag you down to their level in their little commie utopia. It’s extra funny when they try and use no-no words like nigger or faggot to prove how edgy and Jow Forums they are!

Sure he was

Attached: 152623574573468.jpg (637x627, 103K)

No need to seethe, dear.
owo

Attached: hermacht-5.jpg (2500x1726, 324K)

your dad was a fag

and thats why youre a fag too

nice come back Dieter
ahahahahaha

Serious question, have you won one argument on /tv/? You always get asspained and start spamming history revisionism. What’s the deal with commies and history revision? Does it have something to do with the fact that if they knew real history, they’d know that your little dream will never work? Keep bashing the fash man and don’t forget we will forgive you for saying nigger because you’re fighting the good fight comrade!

>Do you know which gender they identified as?
Jews. You do realize the Uniforms were the same before the War started, right? And these faggots were removed from duty because of this Jewery?

Attached: 20190915_234324.jpg (678x700, 160K)

Nice reddit spacing dipshit

youtu.be/lQqxUZF1p9U