What the fuck does this even mean? Trans hate thread btw

What the fuck does this even mean? Trans hate thread btw.

Attached: tumblr_pff1h8AY8f1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1650, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/assigned-male-by-sophie-labelle-verville-guillaume-labelle.17137/
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems legit made by someone with no dick

I think trans kids are awesome and should have as many loving and enabling parents as they want.

Thanks rabbi

This is classic.

Attached: tumblr_pdvb5xMQcf1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1242x1920, 532K)

does this look like the face of someone with not dick?

Attached: AssignedMale-Sophie Labelle.jpg (665x409, 229K)

Nice. Mentally ill gender confused incels with a strong sense of self righteous dominance over traditional gender norms never gets old desu.

Sweet Jesus Christ that’s just...it is to funny what anti-matter is to matter.

>no way to tell
>author in pic related

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (901x901, 143K)

A “trans kid” is like a “vegan cat,” it basically just means the guardian is abusing them. Everyone fucking knows this but social shame is a powerful force so many people won’t say it publicly. Believe me, there will be a reckoning for the abuse of children.

You're totally right, I had no idea Chris-chan had a dick until I saw his earlier videos. There's just no way to tell that's not a woman.

Attached: 3288e2cee236d3a9ef8beb46f3439d33032d4dbf9ff2ff26b1abf62a847b972f.jpg (563x366, 60K)

SWEET FUCKING CHRIST MY EYES

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (495x362, 21K)

>what does it mean?
It means a shitty cartoonist loves to stroke their own ego.
This is a non-issue.
Polite sage.

kiwifarms.net/threads/assigned-male-by-sophie-labelle-verville-guillaume-labelle.17137/

Why is this rabbi glowing so hard? Is it because it’s sunday?

Attached: 201A726A-BA86-46A6-A8AB-469AD0D9CC46.jpg (750x1155, 153K)

Trans girls are girls cause they're girls. That means they're girls. Honk honk.

Attached: tumblr_pd8wqyhISG1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1242x1920, 460K)

They are legit retarded.

They're extra recharged from shabbat yesterday.

Attached: Pizza.jpg (1672x1820, 1.52M)

Feel free to participate in the hate. No offense taken.

Attached: 20190916_005117.jpg (700x700, 310K)

There are white sperms in the brown hair of that kid.

So, he doesn't talk about anything else, just lying and telling his enemies they must believe in his lies or they are transphobics.

Attached: 1555264996844.jpg (431x767, 47K)

If you have a modifier, it's not the same as the real thing. For example, "politically correct" is not the same as "correct". "Social justice" is not "justice". "Trans girl" is not "girl". "Trans" is a modifier that means "make believe".

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

They love to throw around this word "gaslighting," but it describes what they do, and poorly at that.

They take objective reality and insist it's not only false, but you're a silly person for believing it. "You can't tell if someone is trans without them telling you." Nigger are you fucking kidding me?

I just don’t entertain them at this point. They try to “educate” you, but if you have any knowledge about Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld, you’ll see everything is built on a lie

Has this faggot not killed himself?

>If you have a modifier,yadda yadda yadda
you anons just haven't had it explained to you correctly.

Attached: 1560383198195.jpg (479x700, 49K)

It was SEETHING when it made this comic

Obviously, this is a beautiful woman. Unless she tells me she was assigned male at birth I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN.

Attached: images.jpg (181x279, 10K)

Attached: 1568474890407.jpg (732x814, 104K)

Dilate

Daily reminder that trannies are mentally ill.

Attached: Axe me my pronouns.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Then explain it, 43.

>objective reality
The moment someone uses this phrase, you can immediately write off anything they say. There is no such thing as 'objective reality'. Period.

This tranny literally uses a last name meaning "the beautiful (with a feminine gender) "

Let us hope so.

Attached: 1544230618780.png (612x610, 284K)

Attached: tumblr_pblss0ASlP1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (829x1280, 269K)

>woman

>dude everything is subjective lmao
Imagine actually believing this

W-woman...?
She'll be raping bitches left and right on the inside.

Attached: WEEOOWEEOO.gif (300x300, 168K)

Wait- if gender is a social construct, then why do they adopt the 'social construct' of wearing women's clothing, long hair, etc. in order to be women? Shouldn't these mentally ill faggots be able to walk around with a beard, short hair, and male clothing and just expect people to know they're a "woman" without the social construct? Isn't mutilating their body to have fake boobs and a fake vagina unnecessary since gender is just a social construct? How can you be 'in the wrong body' if gender is just a social construct?

Or maybe sex is biological and the only social construct these degenerates need is a bullet to the back of the head.

Attached: 1425393210804.png (1280x1569, 1.19M)

Just use F for Faggots. It's descriptive enough

When life is indistinguishable from a joke

Attached: 1502570994385.png (716x724, 255K)

the white haired transgrill is really cute.

Attached: 1567105375373.jpg (392x500, 117K)

i think you need to D I L A T E

This

df?

Dude looks like a duuuuuude

Attached: 1562531555748.jpg (1024x594, 88K)

>What the fuck does this even mean?

It's stupid most people are stupid.

Excellent edit

>TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText

GR for genetic rejects is far more inclusive and shorter, too!

*MAX VOLUME TERRIFIED SCREAMING INTENSIFIES*

Attached: tumblr_p8kflxCd1M1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1650, 397K)

No the author is used to being around greasey unwashed fucks that he put a 'shine' in the little faggots hair.

Well said.

hmmm...

Attached: NeatoBurrito.jpg (1440x1080, 370K)

i fucking legit recoiled

How the hell are they not dead

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Did this tranny actually hit two people with a axe because they said the wrong pronoun?

>i'll never speak words you disapprove of sweetums!!!
that guys identifies as a woman too surely

You gotta question: why stand around and trust someone nonchalantly beside you with a FUCKING FIRE AXE?

I literally go to class with someone like this, but he's whiter looking and has blue dyed hair. He also wears more revealing clothes.

Why is that oger using underage characters to represent their stance on sexual orientation and genders? Seems like a queer choice to me...

Hmmm

Attached: T1.png (616x416, 16K)

Are there any trans people that aren't autistic?

Attached: tumblr_p7hfmeSJDy1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1650, 432K)

>it's not gay because that's a woman's penis

So again, I have to ask: if a woman can have a penis, testicles, and a Y chromosome, then how is a tranny different? If gender is just a social construct, why do they feel the need to mutilate their bodies with surgery, fake vaginas/penises, hormone injections, etc. in order to comply with the social construct of what a woman or man is supposed to be? Can't some mentally ill faggot simply have the physical body of a man, the clothing and secondary sexual characteristics of a man, etc. but claim to be a woman? Gender is just a social construct, right? That's not a man's penis, it's a woman's penis.

Buddha fucking Allah on a pogo stick, the mental gymnastics these depraved sickos come up with to gaslight normies into accepting them instead of throwing them in the bog are incredible.

There are two genders! There are four lights!

Attached: GASLIGHT-IMAGE.png (1067x600, 194K)

I wish to kill this cartoon author.

Fucking bigots, when a trans sub-human wants sex you better strip down

Attached: 1566308418511.png (720x700, 402K)

>Sophie Labelle
>Literally Sophie the Beautiful

In what fucking universe do children talk like this? Hell, what ADULTS talk like this?

Why is this faggot masquerading as a woman using underaged characters as mouthpieces to peddle his perversions?

Attached: 1425474887566.jpg (900x428, 115K)

I'd suck the cum out of its cock.
Drain its balls 5 times a day

Anyone have the edit of this comic where the blonde dyke had a jew nose and it was all about jews?

Isn't there edits of the comic where the main character is just blackface?

Attached: 1550299341414.gif (525x525, 1.31M)

Ha this was great

Not to go all recursive on your ass, but YOU used the term “objective reality”.
FYI, reality is always objective.

We know, muslim satan. We know.

I have never seen it, sounds like some high quality nigger shit to me.

You can tell whoever made this thinks they're a genius.

This is the most Dunning-Kruger graphic I think I've ever seen.

Attached: 1568147524972.jpg (680x586, 39K)

gee, it's almost as if the left can't meme. Who'd have thought?

Some people really are not aware of their surroundings. In the west, we live in a relatively peaceful place compared to the rest of the world. No need to develop Spidey senses or be alert for danger when the worst things going on around you are only on the TV.

It pretty much is kek, and it's been posted here on Jow Forums before too.

It means that you should indoctrinate your children into the new heathenry. Though of course it's abomination in realtiy.

You know, there's another good point. They keep claiming gender is a social construct, so a man can be a woman and vice-versa. They also keep claiming race is a social construct. So what's preventing some white guy from claiming he's black in order to diversity points on his college admission?

Actually, hold on- Elizabeth Warren did exactly that, claiming she was Cherokee to get a scholarship and easy admission to college. She's not. Jeffrey Shaun King, a Black Lives Matter organizer, is white but claims to be black. Robert Francis O'Rourke is white, but claims to be hispanic. Rachel Dolezal, who is a blonde Jewish girl, dyed her hair and got a perm, got a fake tan, changed her name to Nkechi Diallo, and pretends to be black. And they're all Democrats.

These fuckers have already started the "transracial" movement.

Attached: 1567445245429.png (598x539, 247K)

I can't believe how narcissistic these people are, despite being autistic rejects.

Attached: tumblr_p5xuc2zAoY1tm163xo1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1650, 457K)

It did axe attack two people after it got rejected on tinder. The true incel.

Whoever is a singular noun, they is plural.

>deceiving others and tricking them into something they normally wouldn't be okay with is okay if you think it is
Hmm

Attached: fug.png (665x409, 501K)

Someone photoshop a bulge.

>He also wears more revealing clothes.
plz do NOT post pics

ME TOO MY BROTHA

Attached: Ceasar.jpg (474x434, 33K)

Moslem. Not muslim.

Trannies force people to date them, change their language around them, and shit next to them, but the real reason we hate them is that we think they're a threat to white supremacy.

Wat.jpg

Attached: tumblr_p5u06ilZTE1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1650, 490K)

But what about adults that do that shit and have a normal life? Are we just going to call them attention seekers, call it a day and refuse to actually understand what's going on mentally?

What about people with an actual harmonal balance? The same shit, but this time blame their parents?

I couldn't give a shit about trans people, it's just fucking retarded how half the people here just resort to namecalling and don't make any valid points.