Can women shut the fuck up this girl keeps telling me shit about her job like what she did and omg you wouldn't believe...

can women shut the fuck up this girl keeps telling me shit about her job like what she did and omg you wouldn't believe what he did. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU ATTENTION HUNGRY BITCH I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU BACK STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THE CENTRE OF EVERYTHING

Attached: 1564777254137.jpg (409x409, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK5kC5ej6I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand, but she probably wants to talk with you for a reason

Attached: olivia smile.png (468x451, 230K)

Dumb aussie. I would lobotomize you with my bare hands if I saw you in person

take control of the conversation then you dumb nigger.

Did I say something to annoy you?

Honestly? Yeah. You gave a woman the benefit of the doubt because you are naive and you put pussy on a pedestal. In a naive world, people like you would be hunted down and scalped

*an ideal world

I'm just giving OP another perspective. irl, I'm the last person who would put pussy on a pedestal anyway

You’re a cuck trying to pass yourself off as a “a-a-user? d-d-d-d i hurt your feelings :C” type nice guy. You’re probably pussy repellent irl which is why you unironically grovel for pussy on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

>can women shut the fuck up
No.

Attached: Brian Stelter 138.png (399x394, 291K)

dumb newfag

Shut the fuck up faggot. I can guarantee that I’ve been here for longer than you’ve been alive. If I saw you in person I would throw you into oncoming traffic

Give her the loud treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=vK5kC5ej6I0

If she calls you an asshole that's when she falls under illegitimate bias, has relinquished credibility and reunited with the animal kingdom, meaning You can now let nature take care of her.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_06_at_10.31.24_AM.5cd0458989da5.jpg (640x360, 48K)

reddit seethe

Imagine being this simultaneously incel and autistic.

Imagine trying to cope this hard

You sound like a woman.

have an upvote my fellow le edgy redditor

You seem fixated on Reddit so why don’t you go back faggot

>Stock single words as an attempt at valuable responses
Yep, definitely an autistic incel.

Attached: Well then.jpg (900x900, 51K)

downvoted

>stock single words as an attempt at valuable responses
Are you autistic? What are you even trying to say? Isn’t it time for you to pray to Allah and offer your sister to Pakis you Cuck Island nigger?

Downvoted

>WAAAAHHHHHH I CAN’T HANDLE CRITICISM SO I’LL JUST REPLY WITH “LE REDDIT XD” AND “DOWNVOTED XDDD”
Fucking faggots

Attached: A6702BCD-3C21-46C8-A58B-5E46544CBCD9.jpg (527x483, 37K)

Cringed and reported

I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDYA

phonepisser
downvoted

That's fair enough. I like to be left alone as well

Attached: olivia point.png (804x624, 467K)

I've been told I'm soft spoken

Are you a woman? The way you reply is so forced and cringe

Whatever the case, I'm not being brutally honest but I'm not forcing my way of speaking either

>I’m not forcing my...
Yeah you are. You sound like a retard

>Psychoanalytics itt