You know

you know
i'm actually cured of alcoholism
there were times when i got close, but at the back of my mind it was always there as an option or emergency exit.

last time was so unimaginably bad, and i got so sick, and i was so afraid of what i'd lost that it just left my body. like some kind of epiphany.

even in rehab talking to my now homeless abo friend (he walked out and right into a bottle shop), we'd talk about how we'd like to still try it. just not as much but still maybe 'drinks with mates'.

i've honestly never actually felt like this. like the concept itself has been sucked out of my head. maybe that last one week blow out was the thing that finally cured me. i'm very confused but everything feels different now. maybe whatever unconscious feelings about it all clicked.

Attached: a6e1f0ef1fa346f1c40f7d3868d56fe9.jpg (1800x1000, 289K)

I should start drinking

buddy i wouldn't wish it on my worst fucking enemy don't do it to yourself

I felt this way myself with coffee.

Luckily they're right when they say once you abstain for over 23 days from something you're no longer addicted.

Yes, it's a slippery road, but so is learning how to skate if it's worth it.

i'm just really surprised because until now it felt like i had never really given up until the last few days but now it is just dead to me

go out and celebrate with a drink

sorry bud, you failed. looks like i'll live

Attached: .jpg (590x660, 55K)

Hey I’m glad to hear it’s all gone so well sober aussie! You’re 5 months sober now yeah? I hope you really do stick with it for the rest of your life, you deserve it man.
This, it fucking sucks

Good for you, fren.
If you do actually keep it up,
don't be that asshole who starts to act like he's better than everybody.
Nobody likes a pompous asshole.

Attached: 1539087931868.png (600x428, 237K)

Another story ark of r/banter is complete. I wonder what will happen with the Yonkers ark next

sorry i was a bit drugged up i didn't explain too well
i had a 8(?) month sober streak then about 2 weeks ago i just had a 1 week 9 vodka bottle blow out. only just feeling better from it now

that sure was bad though i noticed all the old symptoms pop up again and just dreaded what was going to happen.

are you having a little more luck friend? i think the secret now is that we just outlive it and one day it'll click and you won't know why. it takes a lot of preliminary work though and a dozen tries beforehand

Attached: 1501859147428.jpg (368x368, 31K)

those were liter bottles too i just lay in bed unmoving pretty much except to type

Ah my apologies for not understanding man. At least now your body knows that is bad for you and you should try to avoid it. I wish there was more that I could say beyond “good luck man.”
>are you having a little more luck friend?
No not really, but I dont want to attention-whore on Jow Forums right now. It just doesn’t feel right for me.

holy shit how the fuck did you live through that

but i remember it all, i mean what i said
take the best care of yourself you'll make it. a lapse isn't a failure it is literally part of getting better

Attached: dont give up.gif (500x284, 496K)

im sorry sober aussie.

tolerance?
wasn't very well afterwards though. however in the bad old days that shit would go for a month

Attached: miku.gif (317x266, 197K)

also remember the vitamin b and water.
not blogging but basically you sip it, pass out, sip it, pass out, sip it, sleep, sip some more. nobody should slam the stuff that WOULD kill you.

(well, more of a swig)

my alcoholic uncle has pancreatitis and alcohol induced dementia lucky you stopped before things really started going downhill

(also yes you do get up to like, use the bathroom or sometimes do something or even eat if you felt like it that day)