SHART IN MART, I REPEAT WE HAVE SHART IN MART

why do burgers do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=y_i8X7TLXbA

at least the pajeets have special lanes for deliveries, they dont unload in the kwik e mart

Attached: shartinmart.png (668x627, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqX0c5W1N0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2looSdRZgM
youtube.com/watch?v=LwkaOmkt940
youtube.com/watch?v=JkySRAYx7WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are the niggers of gender. They don't create, they only ruin and destroy.

When nature calls man

Cleanup on aisle 4
>mommy look, melted chocolate

Damn

Attached: 1568772297834.png (795x795, 1.09M)

I don't understand burgers, don't you have toilets in supermarkets?

I laughed hard at this retarded op

>be american
>shart

Men are the niggers. See: murder, rape, and aversion to public faggotry rates for more details. Women are greedy, scheming jews.

Dont you have baby penisis to suck on or something?

AAAAAAH
AAAAAAH
THATS THE FOOKIN ANIMUL THAT SHAT ON MY SUPERMARKET FLOOOR

Thats a nice clean shit, probably didn't even need to wipe.

What is in your food that it makes you literally shit your pants?

toilets? nigga wut?
man das wut muh underwer for.
catch dat shit befor it hit da ground jew, damn.
ain't you know sience nigga?

Attached: 1486701699252.jpg (160x207, 11K)

No jose, we leave that to your celebrities.

even if you couldnt find a bathroom - wouldn't you rather just shit your pants and toss them out in the parking lot by your car and speed home? who the fuck could just shit on the floor of a store? 10x more anxiety IMO

Her gut micro biome is obviously off, no doubt due to high fructose corn syrup, GMO corn, and other synthetic "food products."

could throw it at the shopkeeper like this lady did when denied access to the lavatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ICqX0c5W1N0

but seriously why is it always women?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2looSdRZgM

youtube.com/watch?v=LwkaOmkt940

youtube.com/watch?v=JkySRAYx7WA

You’d be surprised how many grown women have shit their pants
They’d rather walk home with a turd in their knickers than ask to use your bathroom

Americans are really good at shitting.

based

Drinking beer.

>public bathrooms?! THATS NASTY AND FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE!
That is why so many white people in the USA shit them selves in the store. they are "too good" to use public restrooms.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED
FROM THE ANUS LAST LEAKING

WITH ITS BROAD STREAKS OF BROWN
CAST IN PERILOUS BLIGHT
OVER THE AISLES WE WATCHED
SHIT GALANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTT'S NAPPY HAIR,
NEGROES EVERYWHERE
IS PROOF THAT OUR RACE
IS A 56% DISGRACE

OH SAY DOES THAT SHIT-
SPANGLED BUMMER CUT
IN THE LAND OF THE SHART,
AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

Attached: americrap.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

Here our walmarts take up entire city blocks, one can't drive their scooter from one end of the store to the other end in time when you eat a high protein high fat diet

>yellow green
That can't be healthy.

kek

Attached: SHART.webm (450x360, 1.93M)

I sharted outside PetSmart yesterday. Not a good day to be freeballin.'

(You) forgot your meme flag, faggot.

Sharting is quintessential American culture

Men are literally the niggers of gender you incel. Women are the jews

theyre jews

Thanks for that. I wanted to see more. Bretty funny

>dude steps in it

Attached: 1562782316319.jpg (340x314, 78K)

whan you gotta go you gotta go

Attached: shitoil.jpg (639x2639, 753K)

>he fucking steps in it
LMAO

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Imagine the smell

(You)
Samefag kys leaf

In fucking sandals
ahahahaha

Maybe its time for walmart to create a designated shitting aisle.

Attached: 1568223081271.gif (500x375, 482K)

don't you have meds for schitzo heads?

how the FUCK did he not see or smell that shit
hahahahaha

Attached: 1494982282475.gif (200x200, 2M)

f tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd hoped for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my family by my side
I'd thank my God above
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God Bless the USA

right, i unironically do a full threat assessment before going down any isle in the grocery store

Anyone ever unironically get this? The orange oil? I dont shart in the mart or leak but i got hit with the oil a few times recently. It is a pain in the ass (literally) to wipe. Wish we had bidets.

You think it's a joke but it really is.
Watch any show here and during the span of it you'll see commercials for at least three or four different diarrhea medications.

This goes on 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Literally forever.

>defecating where you please.
You disgusting Ameri-fats.
Summarily KYS.

You have something fucked up in your diet.
What the hell are you eating? Orange Oil????
WTF even is that? Doritoes?

>le stinky 56% doritos and coke shart

>You think it's a joke but it really is.
No, I don't. The average American eats shit, it's only natural he'll shart.

>Burgers and chinks have toilets
>They still shit on streets
Apologize

Attached: Dshft86WkAEuOlm.jpg (1080x1142, 114K)

why all sharters are white?

Attached: 1568685267493.png (574x540, 620K)

And people bash Americans for not having a culture...

Attached: 654.jpg (224x225, 11K)

I have no idea. Probably from heavily processed foods. Got it from eating sushi and jap soup takeout once, but i ate there later on and I was fine.

see

Mucous from the anus lining, poor diet can cause this.

You should only really be concerned about your turds if they're jet black and sticky, that's when it's time to see a gastroenterologist.

Poor diet as in...? Not enough fiber, fried foods?

>JUICE
I knew it!

what a mighty shart

women were a mistake, God could havve made dogs 2nd, and we wouldn't be in this mess

Man that has nothing to do with it. Those people are mentally ill. Even if you have the urge to shit, and you cant make it home, you go to a toilet, and if thats not available, you at least go outside, behind a corner, or in a bush or something

nice

Attached: 1565643310780.jpg (720x736, 480K)

Fiber is one, too much cola/sugary drinks, when this mucous comes out shit can go with it and the person who's sharted themselves (the pictures of shitted up trousers) won't feel it or be aware.

Foul smell (like fish) with the shit, although it could also be polyps, not always and those usually affect the elderly.

Americans just have very poor diets, way way way too much sugary shit and large servings. Sitting for prolonged periods doesn't help either, medications that damage gut flora, heat, many many contributions/factors to consider.

But these solid stools that are just plopping out in supermarket isles is just fucking laziness and those doing it should be made to scrape up the shit and eat it.

At least grab a plastic bag or a cartoon box, you can find those laying around everywhere in there for fuck sake.

To be fair most public bathrooms in america are utterly disgusting and offer little privacy. When I was in highschool, if I had to take a shit I'd go home.
I worked in a warehouse where the recieving dock had a bathroom for truckers, the bathroom was NOT cleaned EVER... tp and piss all over the floor. 3-4 feet from the entrance, pallets of fresh produce for restaurants.
Public bathrooms/workplace bathrooms here are atrocious.

OMG it's actually real

lots of indigestible oils make you ass leak. Fat people don't have control over it and don't even notice they've shit themselfs

Attached: nQes6.jpg (640x960, 62K)

This. No sane person just drops one in the middle of grocery store. Its not hard to step outside and go into an alley or something.

God damn Yanks need to be burned.

Attached: 1568015649338.jpg (643x400, 120K)

Well im working on fixing all that. Not gonna lie, one of my greatest fears when leaving the house, be it for school, work, or out, is that stomach will reject whatever it is I ate and Ill have to take an explosive shit while im out. I usually avoid eating before leaving the house.

for weeks on end

Her shitting herself is the last thing im worried about.
>her feet are red/purple and swollen
>her leg has a large bleeding wound that is being self "treated"
notice the gauze. notice the blood dripping down the back of her foot. she is leaving blood droplets every where she goes.

That is fucking disgusting. How do they not bolt out the door and run home? My shame would prevent me from ever returning.
Fat people are disgusting.

>get out and walk you cunt
absolutely based

fake news, lies and slander. the woman is cgi

wear diapers you shart faggot

Looks like a milf, I would have taken that home with me.

Supermarket bathrooms are always clean, restaurant bathrooms are always clean, and office bathrooms are always clean. Any truck stop, warehouse, fastfood joint, or gas station has disgusting bathrooms.

Women are autistic about using public restrooms.
A woman my mom works with literally will not shit anywhere but her home toilet. To the point that she has a bunch of serious gastrointestinal problems from holding it in.

Just another day at wallmart

White women probably on meth, such class. Behold the masterrace
t.half caste woman

Normally you get a warning if you need to go for a shit/have the squirts. Just use some tissue to act as a cork lol.

This can also happen to thin people due to underlined issues/nerve damage to bowels those that have had bowel cancer and had removal of tissue from that area.

But yes in America it usually it is fatties that this happens to.

Usually its somewhere where the white population is forced to live with niggers. All pride goes down the hole.

Attached: 1568726985799.png (1280x720, 211K)

that's american healthcare for you

Wew... she’s really not well, did not notice. When you’re dying I bet your priorities are different.

She’s probably dead.

Does anyone have the image/webm of that pajeet in Canada, I think? squat shitting into a garbage can in the metro while looking at his phone?

Why would I wear diapers if I dont shart?
You havent visited a ghetto walmart then. Also ive seen quite a few dirty restaurant bathrooms. Id say its about 30% dirty 70% acceptable

not politics

There was a video on youtube of a CCTV recording some mudslime taking a shit in the alley with some britbong commentating but it was taken down. Anyone have a mirror?

Oh my god this webm... it’s the Mexican vigilante gang thing? This is a meme now?

>T.furry

amerisharters might be even worse streetshitters than pajeets

Basically any bathroom where the workers have to do cleaning is fuckinh gross. The only exception to this are places where they have a lot of mexican workers.

>My shame would prevent me from ever returning.
My shame would make me want to kill myself and I would.

It's extremely relevant; when the history of the US is done and dusted, they will look back upon the archives of countless Americans soiling themselves in supermarkets and realise that you were too stupid and decadent to control even your own bowels, let alone a parasitical elite ((banking class)) and powerful military industrial complex.

>jet black and sticky
That's a Wild Turkey binge mate, nothing more.

Sharting happens because white americans think they are too good to use public bathrooms. So they would rather shit themselves out of pride. This is the same concept with poor white americans cucking themselves out of welfare.

meth

its news

Wasn’t there also a diet pill that made you shart orange shit all of a sudden?

so the answer was that simple all along.