Europeans entered other continents under the rather childish delusion that they were going to colonise everyone else...

Europeans entered other continents under the rather childish delusion that they were going to colonise everyone else, and nobody was going to colonise them. The British, French, Spaniards, and half a dozen other nations put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Attached: Migrants.jpg (1260x1260, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_colonial_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonies_in_antiquity#Greek_colonies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: sandnigger.png (600x332, 350K)

Muslims entered Europe under the rather childish delusion that the cold war peace would last forever. And their presence in the continent of war would go unnoticed.

>this post again
ban this retarded larper, the Japanese proxy and the Korean

We've been here interrupted since the seventh century (start of the religion). We'll remain forever.

Shut up you filthy paki vermin.

Matig aas 2/10

It seems that the truthfulness of my thread has generated some controversy.

Het is geenszins aas, landgenoot, Moslims hebben delen van Europa in de zevende eeuw al veroverd en zijn sedertdien altijd in enige capaciteit in Europa gebleven.

Everything will be new Europe when we're done with you.

Attached: Suarez_family.jpg (640x791, 131K)

THIS

In 632 the great prophet Muhammad (PEACE BE UPON HIM) died, which serves as the most rational starting point for Islam as the religion we know of today, as Muhammad's (PEACE BE UPON HIM) life teaching are the second most important source in Islam (after the Quran), and his life teachings logically ended when he himself died.

The Anatolian part of Armenia, which is often considered to be Europe, was partly conquered by Islamic forces in 638. The Caucasian part was conquered by 645.

Cyprus, current member of the EU, was conquered by Caliphate forces in 649. Other Mediterranean, European islands such as Rhodes soon followed suit.

The Iberian peninsula was conquered in 711.

So, depending on your definition of Europe, it took Islam anywhere from 6 to a maximum of 79 years to make inroads into Europe.

What's more is that since these particular campaigns, Islam has NEVER left Europe.

>Armenia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 638 to 880
>Iberia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 711 to 1492, and had a small (crypto-) Muslim presence until 1727
>The Ottomans held one of the largest territories in Europe (only second to communists) from 1354 to arguably today (with Turkey having 3% of its territory in Europe and being the respected successor state to the Ottoman/Roman empire), and inarguably until WW1, and the European Muslims who were converted by the Ottomans still exist, in the millions.

This means that since the first Caliphates made inroads into Europe, there has been a CONTINUOUS Muslim presence in the continent.

Alhamdulillah

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 1513530399188.jpg (1300x957, 112K)

We'll see buddy. Don't forget to vote on Labour or Conservative next election ;)

Everything will be new Europe when we're done with Europeans.

Is your little dunecoon brain only capable of reciprocating the same phrases and words over and over?

Attached: druid germany kill the jews and muslims.png (472x690, 454K)

ching dong ding dong me no speak engrishong
We will see indeed.

>and half a dozen other nations
Only Italy, Portugal and the Dutch. Why should countries like Sweden, Finland, Austria, Greece etc etc have to take in migrants?

>Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
>Finland
They're retarded
>Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_colonial_policy
>Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonies_in_antiquity#Greek_colonies

Get the fuck out of Europe you lowly charred subhuman mongrel.

>being brought in by our political elite
>colonizing

big stretch

Make me.

That is fine. The white man has travelled the world to civilise the savages, asking for nothing in the return. Now the savages come directly to him in order to be civilised. The white man will carry this burden as he is the foundation and pillar of human evolution and civilisation, and he will prevail.

Attached: white man's burden.png (933x652, 1.14M)

Why do you post this thread everyday at 5:00pm?

Attached: 1522249976993.jpg (480x660, 56K)

Don't you dare speak a word of my tongue again you swarthy inbred mobile test shot.
Yea no

Again: make me.
Well, I post it twice a day, once in the morning and once the evening. Now that you've said this, I made make it a more regular thing. Once at 7:30 and once at 17:00. Hmm...