When the Brexit is over, German will be the most spoken language in the EU and everyone will have to learn it

When the Brexit is over, German will be the most spoken language in the EU and everyone will have to learn it.

Here are some tips for you:
>our articles make no sense. don't even try to understand them, just remember them
>in german you begin Nouns with a capital letter
>you can combine words like legos, example: Arbeiter (worker) + Unfall (accident) + Versicherung (insurance) + Gesetz (law) = Arbeiterunfallversicherungsgesetz

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinderkennzeichnungs-_und_Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HfEjR7oOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong, it'll be English followed by French.

>you can combine words like legos, example: Arbeiter (worker) + Unfall (accident) + Versicherung (insurance) + Gesetz (law) = Arbeiterunfallversicherungsgesetz
Love this, it's a very modular language
I always wanted to learn German, where should I start?

sorry but it wll be French thanks to KARA BOGA

>German will be the most spoken language in the EU
For now.

Attached: wp-1494073178294.jpg (468x279, 27K)

good language

You get sick of it pretty quick

I already have a C1 in English though, while I wait to get the C2 I would like to start working on a third language

>C1
Does English have CEFR based proficiency test?

Yep

Attached: cefr-diagram-2017-new.png (960x831, 173K)

*rubing hands intensifies* HAHAHAHOHOHOHAHAHAHOAHOHAHAOAHOHAOHAOHAOHAOAHOAHOHAOHAOAH

You can really just make up your own words like that?

Attached: 1500472689129.png (495x498, 327K)

>you can combine words like legos
Deutschwules think they are the only people who do this.

no one cares about your ikea language, Lars

yeah lol german is subhuman

I'd rather speak Russian than German

I already planned on learning it tbqh, still got the basics from school but thanks for the advices anyways hans

Attached: IMG_1604.jpg (420x420, 78K)

I heard that German grammar is very difficult before.
Also, there are Feminine noun, masculine noun, neuter noun.
Furthermore, I heard that even if I study Hochdeutsch, having a conversation is difficult because the German language is different for each region.
So I think that it is impossible for my muddled head to learn German.

Just learn French. It's much more sophisticated and it's also simpler.

soyez propres, parlez français

Attached: 1522182624277.jpg (2000x1333, 551K)

Is German easier to learn than a Romance language for an English speaker?

WRONG.

The EU will federalize, and will acquire Africa as a colony so French will dominate.

Attached: How+many+countries+have+responded[1].jpg (960x720, 61K)

Non, pas du tout. L'allemand est une langue barbare pleine de règles et d'usages inutilement complexes qui rendent son apprentissage tout aussi inutilement compliqué.

so you admit that french is a nigger language?

Depends on the language.

Easy languages for an English speaker:
Norwegian, Spanish, Italian

Fairly easy:
Dutch

Moderate difficulty:
German (English speakers suck at applying grammar rules because you don't even get taught to do it in your own language)

Hard:
French (you might understand the most important words, but making sentences is actually harder with lots of hard new words, nuances and weird rules)

The thinking's man nigger, sure.
Read Leopold Sedar-Senghor- black but one of the geniuses of French litterature.
I think Dumas was a quadroon too.

It lifts people out of their foul ways, and Germans are in need of that, esoecially with their nasty habit of starting world wars.

Deutsch is nicht schwierig. Die meisten regeln sind ziemlich logisch.

Nigga they do make sense, our Articles.

Something like that. The problem with German and French is that we barely get any of their media here. So there is little immersion taking place. While there is lots of English media everywhere.

>German
>hard
Compared to modern Greek it is easy. There are more articles in Greek and past tense verbs also make no sense in their spelling.

We already learn german in school as compulsory curriculum but no one gives a shit about it. In my class we called it "holiday class" because everyone thought it was lame and didn't want to do any class work, even the teacher gave up.

Needless to say I've never needed to use German ever, not even when I've visited Germany. English is way more useful since it is taught globally.

Nah, everybody speaks high german, with the possible exeption of tiny incest villages

wow... how absolutely based...

Easiest way to spot a soyfag. They learned French.

I think French sounds so sophisticated.
I like French language.

>it's also simpler.
Sometimes I hear that French is simpler grammar to learn than German.
In Europe which is higher diffusion, French or German?

>high german
Standard German?
However, I often hear that German is really difficult.
Especially, it is difficult to memorize German declension and to use it.

Great
German is nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinderkennzeichnungs-_und_Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

German has more native speakers. It's spoken in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and a large part of Switzerland, while French is spoken in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and a smaller part of Switzerland. French has more secondary speakers, however.

Huh

>Ich habe ein Sauerkraut in meine Lederhosen.
>Ich habe ein Panzerwagen in mein Arsch
>Ich möchte Fotze

Are these correct?

Attached: luftwaffles.jpg (301x424, 57K)

Das stimmt. Außerdem sind vier Fälle nicht so eine dramatische Anzahl uezs

Doppelkupplungsgetriebe.

Attached: I have given up.gif (350x336, 1000K)

It already is the most spoken language in the EU, nigger, if you just count native speakers. If you don't, then it'll continue to be english.

Either way, Brexit is irrelevant to that.

>Ich möchte Fotze
Ich will Fotzen
It's straight to the point

>Ich habe Sauerkraut in meiner Lederhose
>Ich habe einen Panzerwagen in meinem Arsch
The last one is supposed to be "I want pussy", right? You wouldn't say it like that in German

Got you. The last one a line from a song by a Finnish punk band called Klamydia who had some collaboration with a German great punk band called Lokalmatadore.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3HfEjR7oOQ

Sounds familiar

This.
FUCK THE EU.
Muh rules can't be bent/broken
O rly?
Cos I'm pretty sure you have to speak Irish/Maltese instead of English now, according to your own faggot rules.

any fucking language but please no german PLEASE

Ummm
Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Dutch similar to German.
Even if French has more secondary speakers, German might be more useful than French...

You already know English, the only truly useful language, so you should just pick a language you like.