OOF, how can we ever recover?

OOF, how can we ever recover?

Attached: 825E399E-7EFC-46EA-9083-A77DED456740.jpg (1076x1127, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-most-airline-accidents-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so this is Russian banter

based russia

ayy lmao

>Russian airlines

What are you implying?

Russian air vehicles have a tendency to mysteriously fail during flight, and Moscow airport is notorious for its shittyness. Shan't ever travel with a Russian airline.

> The investigation found that the commercial flights were being flown by insufficiently trained pilots who were following inefficient and outdated safety regulations and procedures.
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-most-airline-accidents-in-the-world.html

Which one of you guys works for Russian airlines hahaha

Damn... la creatura

How the fuck do you accidentally send people to a country based on skin tone?

This makes zero fucking sense.

Did they not speak English or some shit, but even still, how the fuck was there not at least one person that even spoke broken English, or why didn't they get a fucking translator.

This is fucking retarded, and whoever fucked up like this needs to be fired immediately.

A good chunk of Americans are brown and don't speak English
An honest mistake to make tbqhwyf

quality meme lad

Even if they spoke Spanish there is not excuse for them not getting a Spanish translator.

>How the fuck do you accidentally send people to a country based on skin tone?

very simple. the american consul and diplomats were not there..

Attached: 5a49007878f2f2136009906e.jpg (1240x696, 168K)

>meme

Attached: 55D2651722544EDDA2566241419A9E1C.jpg (593x505, 285K)

At least it didn't crash or get bombed.

hello.. do you speauk Ajnglish?

are you american?

no?

someone call the american consulate.. there is something wrong with papers!

what? American consulate is closed?

let me talk to them! hello Sir! where are you from? West India? you sure?

ok.. send them to west India and contact the indian consulate!

Attached: 15223377738770.jpg (1522x1278, 403K)

Then they should've not been placed on a fucking plane.

I know you're just the Russian diaspora poster that lives in Germany, but for fucks sake you're being dumber than normal.

>and Moscow airport is notorious for its shittyness
wrong

Sheremetyevo International airport is the best airport in Europe in service quality by the end of 2015 according to the results of ASQ program research (Airport Service Quality) ACI (Airports Council International).

Sheremetyevo is for the fourth time confirms the status of the best airport in Europe. Sheremetyevo is the first Russian airport which was awarded in the rating ACI ASQ in 2012, then repeated this success in 2013 and 2014 and again in 2015.

stop spreading lies, shlomo

>but for fucks sake you're being dumber than normal.
and you are so dumb, and fall to his shitposts
lmao, and if it comes to an actual discussion, you constantly resort to ad hominems
you are pathetic, go close your eyes

lol I know several people who went there and they all commented on the low quality of everything (bands of Russians smoking in the bathrooms, workers not speaking English yet detaining passengers to get bribes, etc.)

Attached: volga german.jpg (646x847, 144K)

why didnt they just send them to where they bought tickets to go

B-but yanks and russians are white. U mad confederates?

Attached: bugs.jpg (250x240, 4K)

utter bullshit, Sheremetyevo sucks ass

>I know you're

Attached: 15223431729921.jpg (1280x853, 190K)

Flying auto buses

yes I am sure to take the opinion of some anonymous shitposters on an tibetian forum more sorious than actual experts on the field

i remember how britbongs celebrated the opening and failure of the Heathrow.. they even forced their queen to fart there.

meawhile russkis just randomly build a fucking beaty and hell of an awesome airport and went like "ohh we got new airport? how nice".

Attached: SHEREMETYEVO_01.jpg (900x600, 76K)

safety regulations are lax in russia though, rostov and krasnodar airport have been built
but still doesnt excuse the shitshow in berlin

>tf
>tp

hm...

>safety regulations are lax in russia though

lol..
and here the indians went home..

A complaint against a Russian airline has been registered with the Department of Transportation under the Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings in the US alleging discrimination on the basis of race.

The complaint filed by five individuals against Aeroflot alleges that they were subject to a discriminatory treatment when they were flying from New Delhi to New York via Moscow.

“Aeroflot staff steadfastly refused to allow American customers who were or who were perceived to be of South Asian descent to return to the United States, “deporting” them instead to India — all while providing customers on the same flight who were or who were perceived to be White Americans with accommodations and connecting flights to America,” the complaint reads.

In January this year, the complainants boarded an Aeroflot flight at the New Delhi airport to New York via a connecting flight from Moscow. However, at the Moscow airport, they learnt that their connecting flight to JFK airport in New York has been cancelled owing to bad weather conditions.

The complaints allege that Aeroflot employees there said that there were no seats available in either the later flights or flights of their partner airlines. The passengers were also denied accommodation, the complaint alleges.

“An Aeroflot representative, identified by his name tag as “Mikhail,” then informed the South Asian Travelers that Aeroflot would not be issuing them transit visas, and as a result, they could not stay in Moscow for more than 24-hours due to Russian regulations. As such, Mikhail informed them, their only choice would be to “go back to India” on a later flight or be forcibly “deported” to India by Russian officials,” the complaint further reads.

Despite their repetitive insistence that they could not be deported to India because they were US citizens, the airline staff did not budge.

All this while other co-passengers who were of non-South Asian descent were provided seats in the other connecting flights.

A call to the US Embassy in Russia also did not provide complainants with any relief. In the end, they had to return to India.

Four of them finally bought another ticket at their own expense as the next Aeroflot flight to the US was not before the next week and one person, Anshul Agrawal boarded the flight six days later.

“Because of the lies and racism faced by me, I have lost a week of work (I will not be allowed to vacation this year) and faced tremendous mental stress. Aeroflot has left me scarred. I have videos and testimonials from passengers to prove these incidents,” Agrawal wrote in a Facebook post.
The complaint has been filed by Muslim Advocates and Lewis Baach Kaufmann Middlemiss PLLC on the behalf of Marc Fernandes, Shahana Islam, Sabiha Islam, Bakiul Islam, and Anshul Agrawal.
tags #India #Russia #USA #world

>A call to the US Embassy in Russia also did not provide complainants with any relief. In the end, they had to return to India.

to be honest Russians did everything possible in such situations. its not their fault there are to few american diplomats left in Russia now..

Attached: 14572673528840.png (536x389, 22K)

meant more like fire prevention, emergency situation and similar stuff

what are you talking about Moscow airports considered to be one of the best in the world

Doubting that flag is bad goy

pulls shit out of his ass
russia is supposed to have decent airports, especially the ones in the capital, because the domestic market is huge in russia
people from kazan wont take the train anymore, plane is much faster and more comfortable

>Because of the lies and racism faced by me, I have lost a week of work (I will not be allowed to vacation this year)

wait.. what?

Attached: 15.jpg (680x453, 84K)