You wake up in Norway

You wake up in Norway

Attached: Bjørnsund.jpg (2500x1667, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxsoykCYWIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully I brought my fishing rod.

There is a ghost on that island called "buamarit". She lost her kids to the sea when a storm was hitting them, and even after her death you can still see her sometimes on the rocks crying out to her boys, when there is a storm especially. Sometimes you just see her walk around there with her hand held oil lantern.

if I had woken up there I would have blown my brains out.

You could just go home by boat tho.

I live 15 minutes from the border so that has happened.

Spooky

That's like the Norway version of La Llorona, only that she's not a child murderer denied entrance to heaven.

Exit Soviet Norway.

Attached: 1522185580063.jpg (3000x1904, 1.57M)

Try getting that story from the local fisher lady when you were 8 years old supposed to sleep over in the old school on that island.

I wonder where the trees went

They evolved into houses

>go to oslo to find an arab wife

>run away immediately

Your government won’t put their hands on my kids, you sons of bitches.

Just don't beat them up, dummie.

>implying someone couldnt simply fuck me over with an anonymous call, and the barnverdartdart or whatever its called wouldnt get my kids cause im immigrant

No way, im getting the fuck out.

But is it white?

no thanks.
what to do on a frozen hellhole?

That's not how it works.

Not with this guy around.

The last people moved away from these small shithole villages during the 90s. The houses are used as cabins now

>small shithole villages
I would not call them shitholes but I admit I would feel trapped on these tiny islands with nowhere to go

>go to norway
>drown

Attached: 56c0118ee22b09a6e4cf7bbe33a5983e.jpg (1480x987, 761K)

>"how did i get here?"
>be annoyed I have to waste time and money going home

use non-verbal communications with Norwegian aborigines(such as drawing pictures of house on sand) and figure out how to get back home

*Dies from the cold*

Alternative to OP picture, but same kind of place. Maybe this is where you wake up?

Attached: Norway-is-the-best-place.jpg (2000x1000, 2.31M)

However, maybe it's winter when you wake up there.

Attached: wallup-418477.jpg (2560x1646, 850K)

Have brown-eyed kids with blonde blue eyed thicc norwegian qt.

Attached: Mountains_Norway_Houses_Coast_Reine_Nordland_524002_3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 3.43M)

Just like everyday i wake up feeling a little hopeful then i look outside and i realize that i have to cycle 10km through the snow so i consider suicide.

rain is comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=yxsoykCYWIw

>meet the first local
>"Hey I don't know where I am and how I ended up here, can you help me? I'm from Italy btw"
What would the local norwegian answer?

hallo

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUT VI ER FULL"

This won't help me leaving.

"Airport is that way"

>>meet the first local

be sure it is a living soul

Attached: ghost.jpg (712x575, 108K)

Why is S*andinavian """"""""""architecture"""""""""" so shit compared to the rest of Europe? Most of it looks looks like flat-pack garbage you'd find at IKEA. Why are snow-niggers so uncreative?

Attached: Canterbury-cathedral-wyrdlight.jpg (1100x732, 1.12M)

>meet a local northen spirit
>"Hey I don't know where I am and how I ended up here, can you help me? I'm from Italy btw"
What would the local spirit answer?

>>meet a local northen spirit

Be sure it is a northern spirit first. Many thousand nazi soldiers died up there in the north

>show italian id to nazi soldier and procede hailing Dvce and say my great grandparent died on the river Don
What would the nazi ghost answer?

Can Norway please annex Alaska

Yes.

Looks like shit
Again, expected of snow niggers

You think you´re really fucking clever because of your nice little comment there, do you? I tell you what shitskin: You life is pure shit. Complete shit. There is nothing you can change about it. At the very moment your whore mom pushed that piece of shit out of her dirty pussy that shouldn't even be allowed to carry a name you lost. You never had a chance. You have to pick up shit from the streets to afford yourself a internet connection while your grandma is running on a hamster wheel so the connection doesn't break off. What do people from shit countries even think when writing stuff like this? I just smile because I know even if I fuck up the worst way possible my life will be a 100x times better than yours. When I visit your shit landmass your females pussies will go crazy because they want to fuck the wealthy white man. When you visit Europe people will just avoid you and check their pockets if nothing is missing. You can "banter" as much as you like but at the end I still win Pedro. Never forget that.

Not only does it look shit, it is shit. That is why no one wants to live there

Nidaros cathedral is comparable to others on the continent and in the UK

Norway is nice but I wouldn't want to live there long term

Attached: nidaros.jpg (224x225, 11K)

>but I wouldn't want to live there long term
Why not?

But I do that everyday