Question for Latin Euros

I was talking to a Peruvian user the other day and he assured me that you guys would feel more at home in a random Latin American cunt than in let's say the UK, Germany, Poland, you know the rest of non-Latin Europe...

Do you guys agree with that statement? Would you really feel more at home in some random village in Brazil, Bolivia, Panama... than in in some random village in Austria, Estonia or Croatia?

Attached: 400px-Latin_Europe_Wikivoyage_Map.png (400x280, 78K)

No

No

Maybe people from Portugal and Spain, doubt it when it comes to France and Italy

Lol

Delusional fucking peruANO Amerindian

lol

I'd feel more at home in Belgium or Switzerland or even in UK.

Probably not. I always felt welcome when I was in Latin America but the way of living of the average German is more similar to ours than that of the average Mexican

>I was talking to a Peruvian user the other day and he assured me that you guys would feel more at home in a random Latin American cunt than in let's say the UK, Germany, Poland, you know the rest of non-Latin Europe...

>Do you guys agree with that statement? Would you really feel more at home in some random village in Brazil, Bolivia, Panama... than in in some random village in Austria, Estonia or Croatia?

Attached: the_age_of_men_is_over.jpg (375x375, 30K)

Der Peruanus in seiner Kindheit...

What about YOURself?

You are referring to the spanish LARPER peruvian I guess.

The answer is no. Most of us see Latam as a violent, not fully civilized, dangerous and alien stereotypical place whereas many young people have already travelled to Italy, France or Poland, if not by Erasmus just because is closer and cheaper for us.

>Spics believe that they are literal latins
Lmao

Maybe Northern Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay and some places in Brazil (like Ouro Preto) but the rest has too much Native or African influence to feel at home

>a violent, not fully civilized, dangerous and alien stereotypical place
Accutane description of South America

No, Latin America deviated too much from the Iberian culture with a disgusting culture and is very savage and uncivilized.

Scandinavians are closer than latin americans, scandis are also closer than sicillians.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Don't talk shit about Sicily inberiANO

Attached: 20180327_133827.jpg (1458x2592, 1.76M)

>Do you guys agree with that statement?

How can one think speaking a dialect of a language from the same family as mine makes him closer to me than someone in my same continent? Another symptom of the new worlders' sickness i guess?

La creatura sicula...

Attached: 1520968273197.png (1440x2560, 530K)

Fuck off from my thread

Not that the peruano is right but I think you are undermining the cultural proximity between Iberia and Latin America

I am proud italic/norman/byzantine/Arab mutt BVLL you filthy polenta eating faggot

>Northern Mexico

Attached: 6sbaSbN.gif (245x285, 1.96M)

Who would win in a fist fight between you two?

What about us? Would you guys feel more at home here than in Latin America?
>inb4 LOS

Attached: 08277.png (379x426, 3K)

I know it's the most dangerous part of Mexico but the villages are similar to Iberian ones

>Northern Mexico
>no Native influence
what
But you just said that you wouldn’t feel at home in most of it

Yeah, probably. I've been there and it's definitely weirder than Europe but still somewhat familiar

I have no reason to fight the Iberian becuase he is a med BVLL like me
t. CHI

Absolutely not

>huge ass Skycrapers everywhere and then literally nothing

nah

No

Yeah, I'd definetly like to move to the Patagonia or somewhere around Perú

Oh shit they met, just wait for Ikibey to join in and we are in for one autism fest

Oh, wait nvmd. I misread your comment.

If only this thread was a gas chamber

A little more than Latin America, a little less than Europe.

>I was talking to a Peruvian user the other day and he assured me that you guys would feel more at home in a random Latin American cunt than in let's say the UK, Germany, Poland, you know the rest of non-Latin Europe...
I hadn't cringed this hard in a long time

Attached: 1522094249328.png (767x1131, 169K)

>northern mexico
>villages
99% looks like this. The remaining 1% is a disastrous mix of Americanized trashy architecture and dysfunctional Mexican infrastructure

Attached: Zona_Arqueologica_-La_quemada-.jpg (1280x853, 498K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've always been interested on how would be to live there. It seems definetely more familiar than latin america.

>>Northern Mexico
>>no Native influence
well it has less than Southern Mexico

>But you just said that you wouldn’t feel at home in most of it
just cuz I wouldn't feel at home in most of it doesn't mean there's no resemblance at all

> Maybe people from Portugal and Spa-
Stop. This is bs.

There are comfy cities and towns in New England
Why not?

Attached: AcornStreet-Boston.jpg (2048x1365, 1009K)

how so, latin america is poorer but you are culturally closer to Brazil than to LOS. Truth hurts I know

Not the first time, everywhere they go chaos ensues

Attached: JUAS.png (797x309, 59K)

Attached: Lolita.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Well Italy never had long-lasting colonies. All big, first world cities are kinda similar, so I would feel somewhat comfortable in NYC or other American cities

not at all
even if we shared the same language the cultural difference is too big
i'd feel much more at home in Germany than Peru

Croatia and Austria are pretty close to italy dude. I admit some archicteture in mexico and argentina feels very mediterranean though.

No man, that's not true.

You're welcome to visit us. Our oldest city was actually founded by Spaniards. It's in Florida and it's called St. Augustine. Pic related, a fort left from those times.

Attached: Castillo_de_San_Marcos.jpg (650x390, 51K)

nvm I'm a brainlet, I just googled it and many of the Spanish like cities I thought were in Northern Mexico are actually in Southern Mexico

Attached: 1516610632977.png (1920x1080, 1000K)

comfy but still very English like

I can hardly speak Spanish, so living in Bolivia or in Norway...

The more you know

Attached: juarezyouth_10.jpg (840x560, 344K)

Why not grey?

Attached: file.png (189x65, 6K)

The North was a wasteland during colonial times, most Spanish architecture is in the central part.

I only feel at home at home.

LaTam or at least Brazil "big cities" are most like pic related.
It's full of ugly box buildings, nothing to do with Iberia.

Attached: cidade_020218.jpg (2000x1333, 922K)

And the Iberian cities (or neighborhoods) are so few that is almost a meme.

Attached: thumbpq_goiasvelho.jpg (900x506, 251K)

that's every single country now doe don't worry

OP was talking about villages either way

he lied to u kek

Attached: Peruball.png (438x425, 167K)

Ok, then, Here's a typical small city in Brazil. We have abandoned the "iberian legacy" long time ago.

Attached: transito-de-cidade-do-interior.jpg (500x331, 125K)

Greatest mistake we have ever made.

Attached: Serro-3.jpg (3456x2304, 3.68M)

Yes, its sad, but "não adianta chorar pelo leite derramado".

i would probably feel at home as buenos aires as much as in USA.
i havent visited either so i dont know for sure.
south american personalities and way of thining are incompatible with the spanish personality until you adapt.

Look at this beautiful Iberian archtecture! Certanly would make our ancestors proud!

Attached: rio-preto.jpg (620x465, 67K)

The Lisbon of Brazil!

Attached: 18018314.jpg (620x411, 172K)

The USA is the weirdest fucking place I've been to.
> everything is open on Sundays
> employees compete with each other for good boy points, so they are artificially supernice in shops and restaurants
> no pedestrian crossings
> abysmal public transport like rusty 30-year-old buses next to clean, modern, expensive, huge cars
> plastic cutlery everywhere, even in hotels and restaurants
> no garbage separation
It's a different culture, I get it, but it's still weird.

Looks more developed than southern eur*pe

Attached: italy.png (1365x669, 1.72M)

Yes, Spaniards will obviously feel more like in home in México D. F., Buenos Aires or Santiago than in Germany or UK. We have nothing to do with them.

This is the reality for most of Spaniards who could live in both places (Europe and Latam), but racists and special, delusional snowflakes love to see themselves more Europeans than even Spaniards (lol). "I like to eat and sleep early, and I'm so civilized, so hardworking, I hate so much parties, traditional celebrations and religion. I feel sooo identified with Germany/Denmark/Sweden/Norway, they are sooo advanced, Spain is Africa tier, I hate this country".

Souless buildings, shitty paint on walls and stupid people everywhere. Please don't say such bullshit anymore.
And if you want to complain, put São José do Rio Preto on google maps and see for yourself. This country is trash almost beyond reparation.

Kuruminha's pussy was too good

Attached: 1491573110944.png (882x758, 17K)

Dont listen to these germanophilic self-hating cunts. We are obviously more attached to latam than to europe (same language, same religion, shared blood, similar way of thinking and similar traditions). Franco itself always prefered to strenghten our relationship with latam over Europe. Europe has always fucked us in the ass since the Earth is Earth.

>MUH THIRD WORLD
fuck off

Samefagging proxyfag

I still prefer France, Italy or Portugal first tbqh

t. Latino in Spain

"No"

Not that user but its nice to see your just too stupid that is all you have to say
Your problem

Yeah no sorry Inocencio

PAGANOS Y NORDICISTAS ME COMEIS LOS HUEVOS

Sudaca detected.

La Europa nordica a la que tanto le comes la polla te considera un ser inferior

Isn't it wired as fuck when you interact with Latin Americans who speak like you, have adopted certain aspects of your culture and somewhat look like you?

Attached: Hiram2_753d238c-7478-4f7a-bab8-e9e678c251da-prv.jpg (1200x896, 121K)

>Inglaterra
>Nórdica
Y no importa, ni aquí ni allí son las decapitaciones algo de todos los días, no como en méxico

Europa del Sur >>>>>>>>>>>> tu mierda de continente

Attached: 1496956338564.png (1105x1053, 90K)

>El sudaca proyecta su complejo de inferioridad sin darse cuenta

We don't speak like Spaniards
>somewhat
Yes, "somewhat"

>español
>apoyando a INGLATERRA de entre todos los países. La que alimento la leyenda negra que está destrozando España.
Coge un puto libro de historia, retrasado

you both speak spanish and since your grand grand grand mother was raped by a spaniard, you share some genes

>español
no existen los españoles
>muh propaganda del siglo XVII

Deja de vivir en el pasado, pasado que ni siquiera has vivido

Affinity ranking
1. Spain, love and hate relationship but brother nations, extremely similar culture, genetics, history and language.
2. France and Italy, more Italy than France since France is the bastard cousin of the quarteto
3. Brasil, same language, alot of portuguese influence but ultimately they are strayed too much from what Portugal is
4. Rest of Europe, from west to east and from south to north
5. Portuguese influenced Africa
6. Spanish Latin America
7. Portuguese influenced Asia
8. North American Dystopia
6. Portuguese influenced

Attached: 1493067935690.jpg (1278x872, 330K)

i dont know what happened at the end of the post

Attached: 1459799612824.jpg (238x192, 6K)

>since France is the bastard cousin of the quarteto
what do you mean? too much germanic and celtic influence?

Aquí están los muertos de hambre que creen que en Europa atan perros con loganizas y se creen que "Europa" es nuestra salvación. Progres podemitas y naranjitos por iguales.

Si no siguieran intentando joder España a día de hoy igual hasta te hacía caso. Los europeistas sois lo puto peor, siempre pensando que el que te jode lo hace por tu bien
Tiraflechas o Jordi, en cualquier caso te puedes morir.

Que filme ou série é essa foto? É boa ou é new-left?