Imagine living among these people

Attached: 1521130933835.jpg (445x553, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-funeral-strippers-crack-down-rural-attract-mourners-death-a8220866.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Test

Test

Man I really gave being racist a shot because of Jow Forums but I just couldn't. Now I feel a weird kind of guilt for considering it lmao anyone else?

Fake? I can't believe it's true honestly.

that is american tier autism

I don't have to imagine...

I wonder if these are largely the same people who supported bombing Agrabah

A percentage rise for something like that is an utterly worthless statistic. Question is how many searches for it were made in total.

Wakanda is Israel, lets all go to Israel

BASED AMERICANS

Wow people google a thing they have never ever heard before more, when they learn of it. What a fucking shocker.
Use your brain.

Nig autism at work. You cant even say its Jow Forums at this point. Pic related.

Attached: truemutt.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

you both passed

Wow so from 10 to 62, stop the fucking presses.

Its not google its retards trying to book a hotel in a fictional marvel universe country.

Missed that my bad I'm an idiot and I apoligize. But it changes little. How many people do you think tried making hotel reservations before?
3 People maybe?

I would imagine something small since it was a niche comic book.

That means nothing since we don't even know the numbers before hand.

that's the 2nd time i see an american flag make the same mistake
Is it intentional or Americans can't in %

If there are enough people that believe Africa would have nations like wakanda without colonization, (aka lots of my fellow mutts), Im sure plenty of people tried to search for this mystical place.

GOD BLESS USA!

Probably the same burger baiting for Yous

Imagine living among these people.

Attached: 0e3d80033872e9061ac6388d46c25527244adb6ca13671860b57fbdaa16a6eab.jpg (683x690, 54K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-funeral-strippers-crack-down-rural-attract-mourners-death-a8220866.html

Attached: jews jewing.jpg (825x540, 145K)

Imagine living among these "people"

Attached: 1514536406694.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

Imagine living

Attached: 1473101473095.png (790x773, 83K)

Attached: bouncing pelvis.jpg (720x817, 78K)

It must have been 0 obviously, people don't make a hotel reservation based what they read in a super hero comic book. Maybe this 620% is compared to the average destination or something. At least 10 million people watched this movie in USA, lets say 1% are ignorant in geography, it means 100K tried to book a trip to Wakanda

haha yeah imagine

Imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww