Just take a shower bro

>Just take a shower bro

This is weird advice considering Chad can literally get out of bed with his hair sticking up. He hasn't shaved or showered in days. But that's okay because he's cute teehee.

Attached: scruffy-sunday.jpg (640x427, 59K)

Tf are you talking about

if you post in Jow Forums and are not chad you literally have to go back

Yeah but, seriously though, take a shower you unhygienic monkey

Lol the hair can be a total mess, it's whether you have the confidence or not. Don't make yourself feel below a female.

Take a shower.

It's not about confidence. It's about Norwood. It's funny how the guys with more hair look "more confident" even though they have exactly the same face.

Attached: Norwood scale.jpg (992x708, 184K)

You can have all the hair in the world but if you act like you want to seek their approval you're down the shitter.

>ewww that guy wanted my approval I'm not gonna have sex with him

Said no one ever.

Attached: jeremymeeks.jpg (454x540, 155K)

What does this guy say about women? He probably calls them bitches and listens to gangsta rap.

it doesnt matter what personality he has. he could be an introvert, extrovert, christian, muslim, atheist, deaf-mute. women want to fuck him okay?

No it isnt
Ur dumb and disgusting

Hes bald though

He is a rapist and a murderer btw.

when I wake up I look like a literal mongol and there's shitloads of crust on my eyes, hair are ALWAYS messed up because I roll around on floor(I broke my bed because I wanted to destroy something) while sleeping

Attached: help.png (271x232, 112K)

The most important thing predicting sexual success are the things you cannot change. Personality is largely hereditary and comes along with varying levels of neuroticism, extraversion, which again translate into confidence etc. The way you look is obviously also largely hereditary, especially the facial featuers.

The things you can easily change are the least important because that's how the nature works. It wouldn't be very evolutionarily beneficial if everyone could just cheat their everything from personality to the way they look. Nature wants the best genes to thrive, thus genes are the only thing that matters when it comes to sexual success.

Nigger, what? I have full, voluminous hair and it's the only reason why I look goofy as fuck in the morning.

an now he is married to billionaire

the billionaire had spend too much time on his business and neglected his daughter.

I love the smell of Chad's smegma cock

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

Why are Russians so violent?

Wrong. Asking people for approval gives the power to the other person and opens uou up to rejection.

>Come, we are going to get a pizza
>okay

>Do you want a pizza?
>nah, thats unhealthy. And I'd prefer Chinese.

To add. If you ask for approval then you need to offer something that's in their interest. Because they most certainly arent going to do you any favors out of pity.

You can kiss a girl and touch their ass. But if you ask a girl if you can touch their ass because you are a virgin and never touched anyone the answer is no.

>The things you can easily change are the least important because that's how the nature works. It wouldn't be very evolutionarily beneficial if everyone could just cheat their everything from personality to the way they look. Nature wants the best genes to thrive, thus genes are the only thing that matters when it comes to sexual success.
Then why do so many subhumans still exist? How long does it take for humans to evolve into perfect forms?

Attached: 1405481825079.jpg (469x463, 49K)

Define "subhuman" and I might be able to answer

Pls more. Btw if that dude got /fit, he would be handsome.

Attached: excuses.png (540x410, 110K)

he is right, people should just go out

IMHO good looks can't make up for being such an atrocious human being. I don't get why women fawn over him. I prefer guys who are affectionate and charming.

My gf loves my bedhead for some strange reason. I feel greasy and ugly in the morning, but she thinks I’m very cute when I just wake up

t. girl(male)