Give me one reason why racemixing with someone of a superior race to yours is wrong

Give me one reason why racemixing with someone of a superior race to yours is wrong.

Attached: 152125164496.jpg (399x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why it's cool?

you pollute their gene pool

Attached: Screen shot 2018-01-05 at 10.14.34 PM.png (389x389, 236K)

because your kids will have superior genetics.

and your kids will have better genetics.

Because you're destroying that superior race?

ajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakdsajskdjskadjksajdksajdksajkdjsakdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdksajdksjakdjsakdjsakdjskadjksajdksajdksajdksajdksajkdjsakds

Attached: 1484879674611.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

Do you really believe in eugenics? This is pseudoscience.

but theirs won't?

Attached: 1521309608429.png (300x300, 151K)

t.cerón

I'm talking from the point of view of the lower race.

you can force your kid to only breed with the superior race again to bleach/rice/jew his genes.

the problem is that there is no superior race

Attached: 047ee8643afa79989dea6b6e6dae6ecc.jpg (728x1024, 156K)

Stop blaming the genes in everything and go work. Your genes are so bad precisely because your great-grandfathers were boosing, not working.

>bleach/rice/jew his genes
Doesn't work that way.
They'll still be dark.

R E M I N D E R
OP is a schizophrenic called Cristián Cerón, he's a 28 year old NEET who hates himself for being brown

Attached: 0n.png (960x640, 941K)

wasn't he 29

he's now 30

>reeeeeeeeeee subhumans

Attached: bolt-sunisland.jpg (700x400, 48K)

We really need to send more BLACK BULLS into Japan.

Attached: 1520567244288.jpg (225x214, 32K)

this but unironically

genes are like 90% of your adult IQ, looks, balding, penis lenght, height, face.

stay mad.

Attached: 1522103995150.png (902x767, 630K)

0n

How do you know?

I'm already the superior race.

He's a regular in /lat/

>0n
what is this meme

>IQ
>looks
Doesn't matter.
>balding
Also doesn't matter.
>want a big pipa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You are retard.
>height
Doesn't matter
>Face
Doesn't matter.
Only IQ matters, but he does not depend on race.

It's the name of the person on this pic

Mutts are usually better even compared to the 'better' parent

0 in Spanish is spelled "cero", when you add an "n" at the end it becomes "ceron"

>IQ
>Doesn't matter
Matters, fix*

thanks

>IQ
>looks
>height
>penis lenght
that's like 90% of what diferentiates a Chad versus the guy his wife cheats with.

Fuck off 0n

>looks
>Doesn't matter.

Attached: Goldenlel.png (764x523, 39K)

>IQ
I wrote it by accident.
>reeeeeeeeee want my pipa in vagena
I view the situation from the point of view of humanity, not your hormones.

Your only purpose on earth is to mount a woman of your liking, and breed with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

your virgin gf will cheat on you with Chad.

And why should I waste my life on some kind of pseudoscience and try to change the country's gene pool? Years through 800-900 the entire planet will be brown.
You need to jerk.

What is the point? Have you ever noticed how there are many white NEETS here, just as there are many brown NEETS, asian NEETS? Have you ever noticed we all share the same failures and depressions and concerns? Have you ever noticed we all come on the same board, regardless of what race we are? There is no superior/inferior race, there is only you as an individual and what good habits you form that shape your life. Stop looking for external factors to blame and blame yourself more. Be an individual, think like an individual, and stop thinking in identities, it gets you nowhere.

>IQ gaps between races don't exist
a 120 IQ black is the same as a 160 IQ white.

/lat/ you dumb amerifat

Wrong.

settle down chili dog

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

prove 70 years of blacks scoring lower than whites and asians on IQ test is wrong.

So bluepilled it hurts to read

I'm already the surperior so any race will be a downgrade

t. Black Bull

I mean, most of the data was literally made up by a eugenicist organization. Not to mention most black brits score higher than whites.

Do you honestly think race is pseudoscience? You probably believe a dachshund is no different from a Rottweiler

Fake data. Also stop hating your own race, your ancestors were literally Africans.

because Igbos (british blacks) are half jews.

breeds != race

>master race
We didn't use that term mate, it was just Jewish propaganda.

You debase both races and spit in the face of God. Truly, you will burn in Hell for this

the bible explains blacks were one of the cursed sons of lot to be enslaved by the other races.

>Jesus cursed billions of people
You're reading the interpretation of a eugenicist

>mixing jesus with the OT
ok retard.

>I learn my information on human anthropology and genetics from Jesus
ok retard.

>you can force your kid to only breed with the superior race again to bleach/rice/jew his genes.
God no. If you're non-white do not race mix with white people because the end result is always a mutt with an inferiority conplex, (see: Hapas, American Blacks,) something you rarely see in non-white non-white mixes. There's a reason why the amerimutt meme only applys to ""white"" Americans. White people should only racemix with each other

Don't christcucks think Jesus is god? So therefore he's responsible for the old testament too.

You're the retard who doesn't know his own religion

acording to new age shit, blacks were the result of annunaki homo erectus mixed with human DNA genetically engineered to make good slaves for their gold mines, while whites were created in their image to serve them in the cities.

>the more you know

except I'm not american and here being whiter means you'll be better in life than being darker.

christ cucks believe in the OT faglord.

Self hating mongrel. The poorest black man here will still earn more than you ever will.

>he doesn't know I can become top 1% income earners here by simply making some stuff for degenerates on steam
enjoy paying 70% of your income in terms of taxes faggot.

>except I'm not american and here being whiter means you'll be better in life than being darker.
Yeah well I don't live 'there'. And my point still stands, whenever a non-white racemixes with a white the end result is always some mutt with an inferiority complex, you're better off race mixing with a chink or kike. I know Blasians that have their shit together better than your average Hapa.

>If you're non-white do not race mix with white people because the end result is always a mutt with an inferiority conplex,

Stop letting Internet memes influence you. It's not healthy.

we don't have race issues bro.

we don't think skin color is some futbol team you kill people over with here.

This, they read spend too much time consuming Jow Forums media and it warps their reality. These guys really think all hapas are dysfuntional.

But he said the truth

I never said ALL Hapas are dysfunctional, just a surprising amount of them are

what's
>dysfunctional
to you?

Kek.

americans care so much about your skin color is like being "white people sport team" versus "black people sport team" "hispanic sport team"

Ceron haceme el favor de ahorcarte, no servís absolutamente para nada y todos tus threads son una mierda
Deja de creerte europeo y acepta que sos un indio

There is no race more superior than the Euromutt Leaf.

>se cree los bochos
no puedo + con estos boludos.

>just pretending to be retarded

matese

yo no me creo blanquito de mierda.

de hecho odio a los blancos.

Think Jow Forums's obsession with whiteness and combine that with blaming your failures on your skin color

Stop taking Jow Forums as representative of Americans in total also Colombia has bunch of race issues. Not saying you should go out and like fix them but at least admit they exist.

The only thing wrong is your inferiority complex. Knock it off and embrace the power of 56%.

our black face will be summoned

Attached: american cops.jpg (800x444, 104K)

If you actually think like this you need to spend less time here. Not even Hispanic and I find this stuff upsetting to read.

t. Black guy

>>IQ
>>looks
>Doesn't matter.
>>balding
>Also doesn't matter.
>>want a big pipa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>You are retard.
>>height
>Doesn't matter
>>Face
>Doesn't matter.
>Only IQ matters, but he does not depend on race

Attached: 1522317185177.png (394x450, 17K)

T.Race mixed rape baby with 15% black genes

Attached: Op.jpg (1000x1333, 337K)

>because your kids will have superior genetics.
To you, but inferior to your partner, if that's your logic. Do you have a corruption fetish?